Forum

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Hey, just to let you know that I am making some changes to the website and therefore the forum will look a little different for a while. No worries, no hack, but this way you will be able to keep reading/posting.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I kinda love this blue. Very easy on the old eyes.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks souza...I just got a fright when I opened the link, and thought OH NO !!! But its all good. Cheers
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    DREADED BLUE'NESS
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Hope everything is ok! This is my favorite color.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    OMG...I'm sorta mental when it comes to changes, as I'm sure Souza can tell you ...lol I sorta freak when I see changes here. Scared I'd lose you all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    LOVE
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    You guys are nuts, this style is darn ugly... <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

Yes, everything is ok. I changed something in the style by accident while trying to figure out how to get the chat faster. Need to find it and fix it first. Untill then, enjoy the blue ugly style <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Everytime I come back the forum is different ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Then I'll sit here for a few seconds and I'm like "Wait.. what is this page and how did i get to it? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> " and then i realize. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    scared I went to the bathroom and back I found this <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Thanks for always keeping us up to date on what's going on. Prevents me from panicking and all, nbd.
    I think this is a better style to set up for the time being. Bye bye blue!

• TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Well, it can be doodoo brown for all I care. As long as the forum works <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • As long as the forum did not get hacked again.. Thanks SOuza.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yay! The forum I'm used to the most . <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • What happened to editing or quoting posts...I think it's gone.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I didn't even panic this time, knowing Souza's probably working on the site; and I did something else for a while.
    I like how this color is the same as Ben's NPG office color! Very hoaxy! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Souza is redecorating the forum for the big BAM! We will be having many new members for sure and probably MJ himself will start posting, who knows. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    AAAAAHHHHHH!
    Crystal blue from one click to the other and I still can´t quote!

Wow Souza you know how to keep my blood pressure alive... <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    AAAAAHHHHHH!
    Crystal blue from one click to the other and I still can´t quote!

Wow Souza you know how to keep my blood pressure alive... <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

You should be able to quote now.

• VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    The forum looks kinda raw today... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    It's back <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Errors fixed, and I also got the pm button back.

Yep everything works again. Thanks Souza, great job!
    Sorry just a check if my signature is still there, was gone with the last post and PC says I´m not authorized to have one... <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    Nope, still gone and the best smilies as well... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<sigh> I give up, gotta go to work now. <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    Nope, still gone and the best smilies as well... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<sigh> I give up, gotta go to work now. <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

Yes I see that. Will fix that too.

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Have you had to abandon the minichat?
This discussion has been closed.