To my greatest inspiration

Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Dear Michael,

I don't know if it silly of me to write you a letter in this forum. I don't know if you even read this or not. But I have a feeling you do. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> So let me start by asking how you are doing. I hope you are doing great and you are happy and healthy. You deseve it.

Honey, I want to tell you so much and I don't know where to start. Right now I'm listening to "You are my life". It's one of my favorites and it tells so clearly how I feel about you. "You are the sun, you make me shine." If you only knew how true this is. You really helped me through some tough times in the last weeks and months and I'm really thankful for your presence in my life. Like your song says: "You gave me strength when I wasn't strong. You gave me hope when all hope is lost. You opened my eyes when I couldn't see." You are my inspiration. Everytime I see how much pain you had to endure in your life and still came out stronger it gives me hope that I can do it too. My life has been so messed up lately with health issues, a messed up relationship and the fright of the future. I've lost my big love and my world has been shattered. I'm standing at a crossroads in my life and have to make so many decisions. I guess that's called growing up. Your music and your legacy seems to have had a great impact on me. I've made my decisions and decided to start over all new. I forgot about my past relationship because he clearly doesn't desevere me if he breaks my heart in a so cruel way and I found a job that seems to be perfect for me. I'm gonna fullfil my dream of woking in the US. You're actually gonna be happy to hear I'll be working in Disney World <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And you have an open invitation to visit anytime you want and ride the rollercoasters with me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
You seem to be present in all parts of my life. I carry your spirit everywhere I go. You've become a big part of my life. I hope I don't seem obsessed because I'm not. I guess everybdy needs an idol and you are mine.

You are my inspiration in everything I do. Every morning when I leave the house I promise myself to do something good to someone. I smile to people I don't know and it seems to make them happy. That has become my motto. Always smile. I look at nature from a totally different perspective now. I adore trees and flowers. It makes me so happy when everything blossoms. It's the case right now with it being spring and all. Everything looks so beautiful now. And you have taught me to love nature and respect it. I could go on forever ranting about what you have taught me. You are a great teacher and I know you inspired thousands of others like you inspired my life. You really made me a better person and you really enriched my life.

You wanted to make this world a better place and I think for many you did. On all accounts you made my world a better place. I'm happy as I can be and you made this happen. I really want to thank you for your presence in my life in the last decade. Thank you for being there. You are a beautiful human being and I sincerely hope you'll be back so I can see your gorgeous smile again.

Love, Steph