SLAVERY and the EIGHT VEILS...Open your eyes!!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Amazing stuff...scary, but enpowering and truthful...<br /><br />
<br /><br />

Comments

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Thank you so much these videos! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> Super scary. I'm now trying to understand at least something about extraterrestrials. I just don't get it, it's way too hard for me!

L.O.V.E and God will save us and show us the way! There is no need to fight, the only thing we have to do is LOVE each other! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    These veils or levels of awarness or consciousness have similarities to the many layers of this MJ death hoax. What I'm encouraged by is that more of us are embracing the aspects of educating ourselves about TPTB.
    The video mentions illuminati have the oldest bloodlines on earth and I've been reading up on where or how the rh negative blood type entered the picture. There are many wild and strange theories out there that have been scaring the crap out of me being rh neg myself, from nephalim bloodline, alien, a mutation or a neandathol link. In the book of Leviticus, Moses states 'the life is in the blood' [17:11] and also coming to the forefront of my mind is the shedding of the blood of Jesus for redemption of sins. My consolation is that His is the only pure bloodline without the taint of sin and regardless of what the source of my dna linage, his sacrifice is enough for me. The maker of the video also addresses that he or she doesn't know what lies behind the 7th veil but assumes that it's God. There is a group of people mentioned in scripture called the manifestation of the Sons of God[Romans:8:19] who will be the embodiment of God . We are also told that the whole of creation groans for this. The Old Testament mentions veils, a piece of tapestry separating the Holy place from the most Holy Place where the ark of the covenant dwelt [God's presence]. This is a typolgy of we humans. The outer court is like our body, the holy place where we comunicate is the soul made up of our mind, will and emotions and the holy of holies is the spirit where we can be indwelt by the Holy Spirit when we invite Him in, called being born again. I guess what I'm attempting to express is that we can become fearful of the evil that is running rampant through the earth, but just as they have a plan and agenda, so does the Living God and guess who is the winner. You got it.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    So are we the chosen ones...the ones that beLIEve and have been made to see what is really going on?? Have we been enlightened by MJ's hoax of multiple layers ??? I do believe he is a 'super" human being. The first video reminds me so much of the "Breaking News" video.. And the veils are represented by "Red Curtains". Is this the final curtain call?? Maybe, we, the chosen few will be saved because of our persistence in finding out the truth...Hmmmmmm maybe I need to be locked up soon...
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    So are we the chosen ones...the ones that beLIEve and have been made to see what is really going on?? Have we been enlightened by MJ's hoax of multiple layers ??? I do believe he is a 'super" human being. The first video reminds me so much of the "Breaking News" video.. And the veils are represented by "Red Curtains". Is this the final curtain call?? Maybe, we, the chosen few will be saved because of our persistence in finding out the truth...Hmmmmmm maybe I need to be locked up soon...

Great thoughts! It's kinda philosophical in a way.
    It's VERY selfish of us to think that we are the chosen ones, but it's kinda true though. We BeLIEvers are only around 20,000 people in the world and there is only 50% (maybe even less) of us who is trying to see the bigger picture, unlike the others who think that even if Michael hoaxed his death is only for his own reasons and it has nothing to do with the rest of the world. NOW THAT is very sad. I absolutely agree with you that this hoax also has veils and only a small percentage of us will get though the last one. Maybe we could try to figure out what is exactly behind each veil? And how many of these veils are there?
    Mkay where is my straight jacket? <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->