MJ's first accusor

Came across this on youtube...The part of MJ in Disney...isn't that little boy with him in the video MJ's first accuser? The one who's father just committed suicide. I wish he would come out and tell the world about how he was made to lie...I bet if he does he risks losing all the money.
[youtube:2xcycyvz]

Comments

• I'm not sure if that's Jordy Chandler or not. But, shortly after Michael "died" Chandler admitted that he lied about being molested by MJ. I don't know how to post links here, but if you type in 'Jordy Chandler lied' into the search engine a bunch of articles about it comes up.
  • I'm not sure if that's Jordy Chandler or not. But, shortly after Michael "died" Chandler admitted that he lied about being molested by MJ. I don't know how to post links here, but if you type in 'Jordy Chandler lied' into the search engine a bunch of articles about it comes up.

Unfortunately, that was all bogus.

Unfortunately, that was all bogus.

Are you serious? I was so angry that none of the major newspapers/tv news stations were reporting this. I guess now I know why. Well, don't I feel stupid. Sorry, you guys. I really had no idea.
  • Yea, a lot of people believed it was real, so you're not the only one. I sure wish it was though!
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    are you sure the article wasnt real but the media just didnt speak about?
  • Pretty positive.
  • As far as I remember it appeared on a blog and from there it spread all over the net. But there might be a good reason that it happened this way, because he would probably not be able to confirm it officially.

More background info <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1891<!-- l -->