Jermaine Jackson -- I'm NO LONGER a Deadbeat Dad

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in News
7 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Jermaine Jackson is FINALLY caught up with his back child support payments ... TMZ has learned -- after coughing up roughly $80,000 to his baby mama.

0516-jermaine-alejandra-ex-tmz-01.jpg

As of January, Jermaine owed Alejandra Jackson $91,921 in unpaid child support -- but sources close to Jermaine tell TMZ, the former couple reached a settlement in April for an amount closer to $80k.

And get this, Jermaine actually paid the settlement amount IN FULL -- according to new court docs filed last week.

Slow clap.

Comments

• I don't get why TMZ publishes these stories anymore...and wow Jermaine paid the full amount, he gets a gold star. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    I don't like him......
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    it crosses my mind .that maybe if there were no hoax..money would not have generated and made it poss for jermaine to do this.just thinking out loud here xxxxx <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    All I see are the words "No longer dead" <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Me to, it stands out, No longer dead, dad!
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    especially the NO LONGER stands out. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but it could mean nothing
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393

Jermaine Jackson is FINALLY caught up with his back child support payments ... TMZ has learned -- after coughing up roughly $80,000 to his baby mama.

As of January, Jermaine owed Alejandra Jackson $91,921 in unpaid child support -- but sources close to Jermaine tell TMZ, the former couple reached a settlement in April for an amount closer to $80k.

And get this, Jermaine actually paid the settlement amount IN FULL -- according to new court docs filed last week.

Slow clap.

Jermaine could really benefit from a visit or two with Dr. Klein, I'm just saying <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • Jermaine Jackson -- I'm NO LONGER a Deadbeat Dad

Slow clap.

Jermaine could really benefit from a visit or two with Dr. Klein, I'm just saying <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

I think he aging rather gracefully, all the jackson look good at their ages. But that HAIR!!!
  • I find this is very personal, it is between Jermaine and Alejandra. I don't understand why the media and the public has to know if he paid in full the child support or if he ate, or he went to the washroom.. What is it to us? No skin off my nose. He doesn't put food at my table. I find this is ridiculous. The only thing I find it strange, is with all that money he has and Michael gives him he should have paid it long time ago. Any how, this is really not our business.. I am not a fan of Jermaine, but I feel for him, being splattered all over the net, and media. blessings.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    That's a hefty sum of money. He must have gotten an advance on his book. So, if this story is true, it looks like MJ fans will be paying Jermaine's child support. Buy a book...support JJ's kids. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    All I see are the words "No longer dead" <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Aha, same here! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->