Creditor's Claim: Michael Jackson Gave Me Herpes

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Creditor's Claim: Michael Jackson Gave Me Herpes
14 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Two bizarre creditors' claims were just filed in the Michael Jackson Estate case by a woman who claims Michael gave her an STD in the late '70s and it ruined her life.

0520-micheal-jackson-ex-tmz-doc.jpg

Shellie Smith claims, "In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent. Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips. He was my only partner."

Smith continues, "At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease."

But she also filed a second claim with different facts, stating she began having sex with Michael in 1977 and was diagnosed with herpes simplex. In this claim, Smith says, "[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me."

Smith is asking the Estate for $10 million.

Good luck ... For starters, the statute of limitations ran out decades ago, the deadline for filing a creditor's claim has long expired, and the claim sounds, well ...

Oh, and this isn't Smith's first crazy claim -- in January 2010, she filed one saying her and Michael were secretly married and she was entitled to spousal support. That claim was denied.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    .....She just a girl that says that I am the one....
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I feel so sorry for him.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sorry, but if this woman is for real someone really needs to medicate her. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

1977? 1979? And NOW she would come up with this? I knew when TMZ talked about the huge celeb spreading herpes that it must be MJ, and there you go. This is seriously so ridiculous that I just rolled off of my couch from laughter, tears in my eyes.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    these kinds of things probably came at his brothers while michael was still just a baby and too young to understand and as he grew older started on him. can't begin to imagine how it must make one feel to deal with this kind of thing almost all of your life. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Creditor's Claim: Michael Jackson Gave Me Herpes
    14 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Two bizarre creditors' claims were just filed in the Michael Jackson Estate case by a woman who claims Michael gave her an STD in the late '70s and it ruined her life.

0520-micheal-jackson-ex-tmz-doc.jpg

Shellie Smith claims, "In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent. Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips. He was my only partner."

Smith continues, "At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease."

But she also filed a second claim with different facts, stating she began having sex with Michael in 1977 and was diagnosed with herpes simplex. In this claim, Smith says, "[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me."

Smith is asking the Estate for $10 million.

Good luck ... For starters, the statute of limitations ran out decades ago, the deadline for filing a creditor's claim has long expired, and the claim sounds, well ...

Oh, and this isn't Smith's first crazy claim -- in January 2010, she filed one saying her and Michael were secretly married and she was entitled to spousal support. That claim was denied.

Oh my! So Michael gave her herpes over 30 years ago, and she's just not filing a claim. Even in "death" he still has people coming out of the woodwork trying to get his money. This is so sad and ridiculous that it's actually funny.
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    And I thought that the insane creditors claims were over. How silly am I...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Smith says, "[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me."

And she not with him? Maybe I am crazy, but in my world it takes two to 'tango', unless it's rape and she doesn't accuse him of that. So in fact, he could sue her, for continuing having sex with HIM, while she clearly had some kind of STD herself. You can get herpes from any kind of object, so the fact that she only had S.I. with him, doesn't mean he would have given it to her. She might have boroughed her sister's Tarzan. That is of course in another dimension, where this all would have really happened. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

God, read the docs she filed, she's nuts or fake, there is no other way. I'm sure that if she is a real person, that she is on that infamous wall at Neverland.

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Uh ok. This is so weird, especially after that story last week about some annonymous A-list celeb getting sued for $20 million for giving someone herpes in Vegas.

And remember this article?

Jackson Estate Sued over 'Herpes Cure'
    9/18/2009 4:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

A man is suing Michael Jackson's estate, claiming the singer is responsible for the theft of his herpes cure.

Erle Bonner claims Jackson gave his formulas for "herpes cure, acne cures and arthritis cures" to a guy named Kevin Trudeau, also a defendant, who allegedly pilfered them.

Bonner also claims ..."someone from the Jackson family came by my house and shot a 22 pistol in the air. They turned around in a neighbor's driveway and drove away."

Bonner also claims in his suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court ... Jackson stole nine copyrights and the idea for an automobile insurance policy that "would revolutionize insurance for cars in America."

There's more, but you get the point.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/18/jackson-e ... pes-cures/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> What's with all the herpes stuff?
  • Smith says, "[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me."

And she not with him? Maybe I am crazy, but in my world it takes two to 'tango', unless it's rape and she doesn't accuse him of that. So in fact, he could sue her, for continuing having sex with HIM, while she clearly had some kind of STD herself. You can get herpes from any kind of object, so the fact that she only had S.I. with him, doesn't mean he would have given it to her. She might have boroughed her sister's Tarzan. That is of course in another dimension, where this all would have really happened. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

God, read the docs she filed, she's nuts or fake, there is no other way. I'm sure that if she is a real person, that she is on that infamous wall at Neverland.

And don't forget they were supposedly married too. Interesting that the herpes issue didn't come up in her spousal support claim.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    She got herpes from Michael and she kept going back for more? That’s all on her <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> and all in her mind. Sickos coming out in droves these days. Michael, please keep the faith. That’s all you can do. Keep the faith. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • I've read somewhere that HSV can infect the brains as well..lol
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Uh ok. This is so weird, especially after that story last week about some annonymous A-list celeb getting sued for $20 million for giving someone herpes in Vegas.

A man is suing Michael Jackson's estate, claiming the singer is responsible for the theft of his herpes cure.

Erle Bonner claims Jackson gave his formulas for "herpes cure, acne cures and arthritis cures" to a guy named Kevin Trudeau, also a defendant, who allegedly pilfered them.

Bonner also claims ..."someone from the Jackson family came by my house and shot a 22 pistol in the air. They turned around in a neighbor's driveway and drove away."

Bonner also claims in his suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court ... Jackson stole nine copyrights and the idea for an automobile insurance policy that "would revolutionize insurance for cars in America."

I dont know, but its very strange!!!!!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    the purpose of all of this has to be to see if anyone is paying attention. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • Mystery Celeb Negotiating Herpes Settlement
    5/13/2011 9:48 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Sources connected with the mystery celebrity herpes lawsuit tell TMZ ... the lawyer for the person who allegedly contracted herpes during a Las Vegas romp has been negotiating a financial settlement with the celeb. And, by the way, the incident DID NOT OCCUR ON APRIL 1.

Our sources say before the lawsuit was filed, attorney Keith Davidson contacted the celebrity's rep and began negotiating a settlement, but the amount was "way too low" for the plaintiff. We're told Davidson then decided to file the lawsuit "as a warning shot across the bow."

After the suit was filed, our sources say negotiations have continued and the celeb has upped the settlement ante, although the parties are still far apart.

TMZ broke the story ... Davidson filed the suit on behalf of an unnamed plaintiff, claiming the celeb -- also unnamed -- assured the plaintiff before having sex that he was herpes-free. The suit claims the celeb gave the plaintiff herpes.

Now get this ... TMZ has learned the alleged sexual encounter occurred LONG BEFORE APRIL 1, 2011. The suit claims the incident occurred "on or before April 1." We're told the actual incident occurred many months before April 1, but attorney Davidson intentionally put April 1 so reporters would not begin speculating who was in Vegas and who might be the culprit.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/13/herpes-la ... t-lawsuit/<!-- m -->

When I look at the picture and this article, I suppose in Las Vegas it's all about claims and money concerning herpes in particular of celebs, no matter if the claims are true or false, it is a gold mine for lawyers. Idk, but that's the impression I get.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    April 1st>> April Fools.

Hmmmm....
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    April 1st>> April Fools.

Hmmmm....

Aha!

Still don't get the herpes theme though.
  • Oh God! this is a good one. First of all we all have herpes, it is dorment. It can come out anytime. Yes if you kiss someone who has herpes on its lips you can catch it. Any ways this woman is not normal.. after 30 yrs she comes out? Why wait all this time? Why not when he was alive? I'll tell you why, because she is a big fat liar. She knows Michael is not here to defend himself. I wonder what else will come out? ( Well at least we know Michael is not Gay!!) <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not understand anything, of where to leave these crazy news, and the woman also is crazy, is this real <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

This tells me she had had herpes before she has had relation with Michael. If she had at all.For starters, the s

Statute of limitations ran out decades ago, the deadline for filing a creditor's claim has long expired, and the claim sounds, well ...

Exactly.

They were secretly married in her hopeless dreams. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Naughty Michael large-smiley-005.gif
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This article is clearing MJ's name in a dirty way lol It tells that he was having sex with women, so he is not gay but he had herpes. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> BS if you ask me. If this is true then this woman has serious mental problems.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This came to my mind straight away too. Another coincidence here? Very strange. Makes me think of MJ exposing flu vacinces as well.

• happythoughtshappythoughts Posts: 334
    Anything for money.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

how more bizarre can the story's get, all in the name of money <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    All I can do it's laugh on this......This woman is absolutely crazy , who is gonna believe this ? Poor Michael, i truly understand in what crazy world he was living in and had to escape .Love you Mike, stay safe <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    these kinds of things probably came at his brothers while michael was still just a baby and too young to understand and as he grew older started on him. can't begin to imagine how it must make one feel to deal with this kind of thing almost all of your life. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I've sometimes wondered about the probably many sexual encounters his older brothers had during the J5 heyday, and Michael even mentioning how Billy Jean was about the girls who claimed that their child was one of the brothers. Does anyone know if there ever was a successful claim of them fathering a child during that time. Unprotected sex with so many young fertile girls--the odds are VERY high, and the money drains would be huge. How in the world did they come out of those years unscathed. Michael seemed to be turned off by having to listen to them going at it while he lay in bed. "Good job, now let's get to sleep", and being revolted that his father was cheating on his mother.

If MJ is indeed behind many of the stories TMZ prints, then he is taking us on a trip of seeing some of the ridiculous garbage he has had to put up with day in and day out during these last 45 years, that he would say goes with the territory of extreme fame.