Lost for words....i cried when i watched this

xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
edited July 2011 in General MJ Discussion
<br /><br /> bearhug

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The wonderful things that Michael did and never got recognition or appreciation for always makes me sad. I can hardly watch these videos because they remind me of what a cruel world we live in and how totally unscathed people are who live for the dollar and forget the heart. Michael was and is a saint and the things he did, the love he gave cannot be denied.

I’ll watch it later. can’t do it now. I’ve seen it before and like you, the tears just came tumbling down. I don’t want to cry today. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> Hugs to you.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Thankyou you too...... <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    It's impossible not to cry.
    Michael was always so amazing!
    It is best not to think how he was wronged. Think in the love that he received from fans around the world and that God knows all the good he did. Hatred will never surpass the love. Michael knows it! That's enough to ease your pain.

I love you, Michael.

You do so lacking in this world!
  • cassiopecassiope Posts: 29
    We did not deserve him...
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393

Amen.

but…we had him and I want him back again <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    It is really beautiful. and it amazes me everytime I see the list of what he has done to heal the world. I know why he is my hero. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    medium-smiley-146.gif
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    beautiful video, thx, made me cry too, and i agree with one of the posters, he is too good for this cruel world, it doesn't deserve him
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    omg i can't stop crying . .
    michael is amazing . i believe God will bless him for everything he ever done for this world
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I cried too watching that video.
    I remember Frank Dileo was telling a story about how Michael met the children suffering of terminal illnesses after concerts and spent time with them and Frank said he couldn't accompany Michael at those meeting because it was too difficult for him to face those innocent children who he knew were going to die in a short time but Michael had the power to talk to them, to be with them....
    I know what Frank meant, I know it is very difficult to meet a person who you know will die soon because you don't know what to tell, how to encourage that person, how to give him/her hope....it is very difficult, what Michael did is very difficult and I think he had a special power inside that made him capable to do things like those, which most of us find hard to do because doing it makes us feel uncomfortable or powerless.
    If we could only learn from Michael to be stronger.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    We are lucky to have him in the heart ... this is a man... ... only irreplaceable .... also ... I am crying with joy .... Love you Michael ... thanks ... <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm crying over here too. I missed him so so so badly. Pls come back and show your angel face to us again Michael. PLEASE!!!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    There a very few human beings to have graced the planet that could fill up 10 minutes with their philanthropy!  God bless you Michael.  You are a great man!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1306012326:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Amen.<br /><br />but…we had him and I want him back again <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --><br />
    <br /><br />That's the thing about LOVE.  How can any of say we truly deserve it?  Like life, it's a gift we can choose to accept or not.  Nevertheless, I want him back too! 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He truly was/is an amazing one-of-a-kind human being that fills me with joy, thrills me, and makes me want to continue this adventure with him and you all!<br />Someone said, 'We HAD him', and yes we did and do, and that reminded me of this beautiful poem.<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, July 7, 2009. REUTERS/Mark J. Terrill/Pool<br />http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20090707/maya-angelous-poem-about-michael-jackson-we-had-him.htm<br />Queen Latifah, one of the many celebrities that paid tribute to Michael Jackson at the singer's public memorial at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday- said how much she loved and admired the King of Pop.<br /><br />Singer Queen Latifah speaks during the memorial services for pop star Michael Jackson in Los Angeles July 7, 2009. A Gospel choir singing "We're going to see the king" launched an emotional public memorial for Michael Jackson on Tuesday as the music world and thousands of fans bade farewell to the singer known as the "King of Pop." REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni<br /><br />She then went on to read a poem that Maya Angelou wrote in tribute for the occasion called "We Had Him"<br />Read the beautiful poem below:<br /><br />[size=14pt]  Beloveds, now we know that we know nothing, now that our bright and shining star can slip away from our fingertips like a puff of summer wind.<br /><br />Without notice, our dear love can escape our doting embrace. Sing our songs among the stars and walk our dances across the face of the moon.<br /><br />In the instant that Michael is gone, we know nothing. No clocks can tell time. No oceans can rush our tides with the abrupt absence of our treasure.<br /><br />Though we are many, each of us is achingly alone, piercingly alone.<br /><br />Only when we confess our confusion can we remember that he was a gift to us and we did have him.<br /><br />He came to us from the creator, trailing creativity in abundance.<br /><br />Despite the anguish, his life was sheathed in mother love, family love, and survived and did more than that.<br /><br />He thrived with passion and compassion, humor and style. We had him whether we know who he was or did not know, he was ours and we were his.<br /><br />We had him, beautiful, delighting our eyes.<br /><br />His hat, aslant over his brow, and took a pose on his toes for all of us.<br /><br />And we laughed and stomped our feet for him.<br /><br />We were enchanted with his passion because he held nothing. He gave us all he had been given.<br /><br />Today in Tokyo, beneath the Eiffel Tower, in Ghana's Black Star Square.<br /><br />In Johannesburg and Pittsburgh, in Birmingham, Alabama, and Birmingham, England<br /><br />We are missing Michael.<br /><br />But we do know we had him, and we are the world.[/size]<br /><br /> 
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    beautiful video, God bless you Michael bearhug
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Every time I watch this, I start off  :'(  at how amazingly generous and compassionate our Michael is, and then I get all  :x  about the lies that tried to portray him negatively and nullify his credibility. And then I get  :evil:  and want to see this corruption exposed and for it to be made crystal clear so there is no mistaking the facts ever again for anybody on the planet that Michael Jackson was set up and their media fed ideas about the man have been mistaken. When this happens then I will do my happy  penguin/ and  bearhug everyone I come into contact with and finally  bow/ down and thank the living God that I have lived in the time frame to see that execution of the scripture....Justice is mine....I will repay says the Lord.  And for me that is a two fold promise...to Michael for all his charitable acts of love and compassion....and for the evil that stalked him and tried to destroy his labour of love.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1311901134:
    <br />Every time I watch this, I start off  :'(  at how amazingly generous and compassionate our Michael is, and then I get all  :x  about the lies that tried to portray him negatively and nullify his credibility. And then I get  :evil:  and want to see this corruption exposed and for it to be made crystal clear so there is no mistaking the facts ever again for anybody on the planet that Michael Jackson was set up and their media fed ideas about the man have been mistaken. When this happens then I will do my happy  penguin/ and  bearhug everyone I come into contact with and finally  bow/ down and thank the living God that I have lived in the time frame to see that execution of the scripture....Justice is mine....I will repay says the Lord.  And for me that is a two fold promise...to Michael for all his charitable acts of love and compassion....and for the evil that stalked him and tried to destroy his labour of love.<br />
    <br />Where is that edit button when I need it....That should be Vengeance is mine-- not justice.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Michael did say something about forgive me my violence.  Always found that a bit odd......until now, perhaps. :mrgreen:
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    THAT IS THE EFFECT MICHAEL HAS ON EVERYONE.  NO MATTER WHAT I AM DOING WHETHER WATCHING HIM OR LISTENING TO HIM BRING OUT SO MUCH EMOTIONS THAT I NEVER KNEW ANYONE COULD DO BUT MICHAEL DOES.  THATS WHY I TRULY BELIEVE HE IS AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE.  GOD WILL ALWAYS BE AT YOUR SIDE MICHAEL JUST BELIEVE THAT.  LOVE
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    a very touching video!<br />i miss him so much! :'(
  • [size=12pt]if only the haters would watch this video, and see how generous and kind hearted this man is, they will stop bashing him. Calling him Jacko Wacko, etc... If every individual, can be as good hearted as Michael we will live in a better world. We don't need to donate millions of dollars, we are not all millionaires like Michael, but just doing little things like a smiling to a person you do not know, just do a generous act, no violence, just repect one another. That will be a start in living in a better world. Michael had that in him he saw people as equal. It does not mean you are richer then another person, that it makes you a superior person! Money is just paper, but a good hearted person is worth more then millions. IMO. Blessings to all.[/size]
  • We have to follow this man always and try our very hardest to emulate his many accomplishments. Where he has given $3 million, we can give $30. We can try! Giving to someone in need gives us power to give more and to stand up for love and humanity. When you take and keep it all to yourself you are in fact weakening your spirit. This is it, we can only be given so many chances before its too late. Thank you so much Michael for always staying true to the word of God and walking the rugged trail of righteousness and steering clear of the gold paved road of doom. I appreciate you so much, you are the light in my heart. I love you! And to everyone, don't cry. Be inspired and GIVE!!!<br /> :-*
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THOSE PERSONS WHO TRIED TO DESTROY MICHAEL AND HIS INTEGRITY AND CHARACTER WOULD HAVE BENEFITED SO MUCH MORE BY JUST BEING A TRUE AND GENUINE FRIEND TO HIM INSTEAD OF THE LIES AND ACCUSATIONS AND PUTTING HIM THROUGH THE ORDEAL OF GOING TO COURT TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE JUST FOR MONEY.  HIS TRUE AND PURE LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP WOULD HAVE OUTLASTED THE MONEY THEY THOUGHT THEY WOULD GET FROM HIM BY DRAGGING HIM THROUGH THE MUD.  I WOULD RATHER HAVE MICHAEL AS A TRUE FRIEND FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE THAN TO DO WHAT THEY DID TO HIM FOR A COUPLE OF DOLLARS.  HUMAN BEINGS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON ARE ONE THAT YOU CHERISH AND HOLD DEAR TO YOUR HEART FOREVER.