Conrad Murray Goes Dumbo

brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in News
Conrad Murray Goes Dumbo
28 minutes ago by Johnny Lopez

With his manslaughter trial pushed to September, Dr. Conrad Murray enjoyed some downtime at the happiest place on Earth and rode a Dumbo ride at Disneyland yesterday.

0523-conrad-murray-npg-1-credit.jpg

He's living the life.

Comments

• TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    LMAO! Looks like he's not the only one who enjoys the Dumbo ride!

MJ-And-Fan-On-Dumbo-Ride-michael-jackson-10772036-307-401.jpg
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    National Photo Group again! what a surprise <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Operation: Dumbo Drive

50c9d1c2-dcae-4882-b8b0-f26cf51da895.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    and here again, a big celebrity Conrad Murray <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    National Photo Group again! what a surprise <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Operation: Dumbo Drive

50c9d1c2-dcae-4882-b8b0-f26cf51da895.jpg

It lifts my spirits highly <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • His Cinderella wave is all messed up tho!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'll give him a 5!! Remember Murray (Robert), fingers close together!!
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    free-animal-smileys-458.gif
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    It's all about the elephants...

2jdrjvc.jpg

97625_michael-jackson-memorial-the-circus-come-to-town-july-7-2009.jpg

"What about elephants, have we lost their trust?
    "
  • goes dumbo
    isn't this a slang for stupid? Why would Murray be stupid to "live his life"?

DUMBO: found this article, which is a coincidence, though some parts stood out to me:

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
    Film / News DUMBO to Film Shoots: "Go Back to Tribeca!"
    Posted by Henry Stewart on Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Brooklyn neighborhoods are reaching their saturation points: as Williamsburg seeks a moratorium on new liquor licenses, DUMBO wants to ban film shoots. With newly built condo towers, as well as chunks of Washington, Water and Front streets constantly closed for water main repair, parking is already a challenge, residents allege, without film productions taking up precious spots, too.

As someone who shows up for work in DUMBO most days, I can attest the neighborhood does seem to have an inordinate number of film shoots, even just judging from the ubiquitous laminated, multi-colored fliers that adorn the neighborhood's street poles. "In the past two weeks, at least six film and television productions—cop dramas, art flicks and even a Louis Vuitton commercial—have lensed the screen using DUMBO’s gritty industrial backdrop and sweeping city views," the Brooklyn Paper reports.

DUMBO NYC explains how else such shoots affect the neighborhood:

Sometimes there are shootout scenes involving fake gunfire and explosions, or fake chalk lines and fake blood from a crime scene in last week’s filming of Prime Suspect. People don’t seem to mind as long as they know that these are fake scenes (we know from the many email tips we receive reporting what they believe are real ‘incidents’.)
    Yes! Years ago, I saw a man sitting up against a fire hydrant in front of Bridge Fresh who looked like he was dead...until I got close enough to see it was a dummy, and that they were filming an episode of Rescue Me.

Also, DUMBO residents pay, on average, a billion dollars a month to rent their apartments, so they probably figure they at least deserve to park their car and walk into Peas and Pickles without having to dodge the stars of Gossip Girl.

<!-- m -->http://www.thelmagazine.com/TheMeasure/ ... to-tribeca<!-- m -->
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Does anyone remember this news:

Those Elephants Parading to Staples Center Aren't for Jackson
    (AP Photo/Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Stefano Paltera)

He may have been the King of Pop, and his public memorial service at Staples Center an unprecedented spectacle featuring live tributes from Motown stars, pro athletes, and celebs, but a set of parading pachyderms aren't on the guest list.

In the pre-dawn hours, elephants shared the road with early attendees for the Jackson "circus" at Staples Center, but they weren't headed to the venue to be part of the memorial. As part of a years-old tradition the night before the Ringling Brothers/Barnum and Bailey Circus opens, the elephants are transported on the typically-silent city streets to the venue. The actual Circus opens tomorrow at Staples. But, oh--what timing!
    <!-- m -->http://laist.com/2009/07/07/those_eleph ... hp#photo-1<!-- m -->

Yes what a timing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    We were complaining that the hoax has slowed down recently and here Murray pops up!
  • septsept Posts: 13
    Did he check out Captain EO?
  • It must be nice to breathe a little bit,before the trial Hey Murray? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> This is to show you again that it is just a hoax. If a person, is going to court for the murder of the biggest celebrity Michael Jackson, first of all I wouldn't show my face any where publically, would be terrified if any fans will do something to me, secondly I would be worried that I would be going to jail. How can you have fun, just knowing that you may be in jail for 4 yrs? Losing your Medical License( he does not even have one) losing everything. So my dear hoax friends like they say a picture is worth a 1000 words.. well in that picture the 1000 words are talking, MICHAEL IS ALIVE...
  • flusenflusen Posts: 9

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> thx 2 mac5k 4 posting those pix.

TMZ let us think the "doctor" is going 2 disneyland alone. This makes us think "what / why is he doing that??"
    They don´t say he was there with his child. To see the real pix makes it no more crazy for me that he goes there for a ride on "dumbo".

But i also think he makes EVERYTHING from computation and not for fun ... <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ... for this one maybe he would like that people should think: "Oh this poor man can´t go to jail he´s has a little baby."
    NEVER EVER <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I still don't understand that he can go public and have fun and isn't afraid someone can hurt him.
    Ofcourse we know Michael is alive, but most people think Michael is dead and the non-believer fans hate him.
    Does he have bodyguards?? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I still think he's Michael in disguise.

lol .
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    To be accused of murder is very quiet and happy.... mmmmm <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .... you are a great fox dear Conrad! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I still don't understand that he can go public and have fun and isn't afraid someone can hurt him.
    Ofcourse we know Michael is alive, but most people think Michael is dead and the non-believer fans hate him.
    Does he have bodyguards?? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    Yeah I don't understand that either. It looks like they intentionally get him in bad just to increase the hatred from the non-believers side. While I think they do it for money and ratings I still find it unbelievable. I mean, come-on you have allegedly killed the King Of Pop and instead of being in jail you are freaking going on the rides. How does it look in the world's eyes?
  • flusenflusen Posts: 9
    I still think he's Michael in disguise.

If you think that way everyone could be it but NEVER him.
    This guy is a fictional directed person with no past life. Someones Creation for what we don´t know right now.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    LMAO! Looks like he's not the only one who enjoys the Dumbo ride!

MJ-And-Fan-On-Dumbo-Ride-michael-jackson-10772036-307-401.jpg

This article is another one that shows Murray represents Michael in this case. Murray is Michael metaphorically. He even like to have fun at Disneyland just like Michael. Remember the old articles about him? He loves Katherine and MJ's kids are his kids etc. This is just another coil of the circle and it is all to show us Murray represents Michael and he is not guilty like Michael and he is going to be acquitted like Michael.
    Disney Announces Edition 70 anniversary of "Dumbo"

By Andres Cainzos | May 2, 2011, 13: 10

We started the week with good news for lovers of the classic animated film. And it is that Walt Disney has just confirmed a Special Edition 70 anniversary of the classic film of animation "dumbo".

This new edition is based on a restoration of the original film (which already has 70 years behind him), so it already it was time for a facelift to make it a day. Also your audio track, has been restored and can now enjoy 7.1 sound which they call "Disney high definition theater mix sound". Other features included are:
    Edition combo Blu-ray + DVD
    Exclusive film-Explore and Disney View
    Two interactive games
    Animated shorts

That Yes, now you can go arming of patience, since that title will not be released until September 20. That Yes, the impatient can go making the reservation in the Amazon, where is now available in pre-reservation for $27.99. Apparently includes audio in Spanish, which is why Spanish speakers is really easy. I leave you with a step forward in the form of trailer:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ib3lRzXglA<!-- m -->

Dumbo_BD.png

<!-- m -->http://hiperdef.com/2011/05/disney-anun ... o-de-dumbo<!-- m -->
    The September 20, 2011 is the beginning of the trial. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    The 29 year old Nicole Alvarez and the 58 year old Murray.
    29th August 1958

But only for the moment a coincidence ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    The September 20, 2011 is the beginning of the trial. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

My mom's birthday!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Mine is September 4, Mike is August 29! We are all three awesome Virgos! Yay for us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    You know...I do wonder if Michael owns a portion of Disney. Not out in the open but owns a lot of shares or something. And the Disney company has a huge list of assets that it owns, including other movie companies and ABC, among so much more. There seem to be hoax clues in more and more movies which is really just crazy when you think about it. Disney owns Marvel Studios which puts out all the superhero-type movies. Michael said superhero movies would be big back in 2002 or something and was interested in Marvel shares when they were cheap then.
    And maybe he owns part of Abercrombie and Fitch as modeled by Doc Murray. Maybe that's how Murray can afford his lawyers, LOL.

You never know, I just think it's possible with Michael.