Willow and Jaden Smith -- Mentoring MJ's Kids

mjintrigue2012mjintrigue2012 Posts: 444
edited January 1970 in News
Willow and Jaden Smith -- Mentoring MJ's Kids
21 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Jaden and Willow Smith didn't just bump into MJ's kids on a movie set in L.A. yesterday -- TMZ has learned, it was all set up by Katherine Jackson ... to help nudge her grandchildren in a positive direction.

0525-jackson-smith-composite-tmz-fame-credit-1.jpg

Sources close to Katherine tell TMZ, she believes the Smith children are prime examples of young success in Hollywood -- both extremely talented and down-to-earth -- and thinks Prince, Paris, and Blanket could learn a lot from them.

According to sources, Katherine wants to surround her grandchildren with role models like Jaden and Willow -- so she set up the meet-and-greet ... and we're told, the kids got along like a house on fire.

Katherine wants Michael's kids to enjoy their childhood -- and is actively encouraging them to become involved in all kinds of activities ... including acting.
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/25/katherine ... nts-anchor<!-- m -->

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I don't believe a word of it. Very cute kids, but pushed and pushed and controlled puppets. I heard Willow talk on a radio station last year and I was shocked. That wasn't a little kid talking. Jay-Z takes care of them and daddy is with the scientology cult. So I don't believe a word of this, it's probably the other way around.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

I don't believe a word of it. Very cute kids, but pushed and pushed and controlled puppets. I heard Willow talk on a radio station last year and I was shocked. That wasn't a little kid talking. Jay-Z takes care of them and daddy is with the scientology cult. So I don't believe a word of this, it's probably the other way around.

i sure hope you are right. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Jaden and Willow, These children have a normal childhood <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Willow.jpg <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Will Smith in scientology? I hope not.

He said in this video that he is not, but he admires Tom Cruise.
    [youtube:awqdocsn]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Ms. Katherine reminds me of Michael so much...it's kind of like I see him, he looks a lot like her.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622

Exactly my thoughts!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

I agree. I think Michael knows what may be really going on with the Smith children and is worried about them. He knows better than anyone what it's like to be so famous so young. Maybe he think his children will be a positive influence on Willow and Jaden. The Smith children are still young so there's time to help them before the damage is irreversible.
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    There's that mysterious necklace again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350

I agree with all my heart.... <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Willow Smith’s “Whip my Hair” and Rihanna’s “Who’s That Chick”
    Published on November 3, 2010

There are so many Illuminati videos coming out that it is hard for me to keep up. This is therefore an express two-in-one, to prove that the “Agenda” is still being pushed to a increasingly young public. We will look at Willow Smith’s “Whip My Hair” and Rihanna’s “Who’s that Chick”. Both videos use the occult and mind-control related imagery discussed in previous articles.

Willow Smith’s Whip My Hair
    Willow Smith was the subject of a recent mini-article entitled Willow Smith: Next Illuminati Star? ,where we’ve asked if she was the next “Illuminati star” based on some revealing pictures. Well what had to happen happened: her first video Whip My Hair is out and, as expected, there are some not-so-subtle hints to Illuminati symbolism and mind control.

rihann31-e1288803625268.jpg

The video is set in a school which looks more, in my like a mind-control institution. The children are all dressed alike, acting in a robotic matter, as if they were lobotomized. Then comes little Willow to free these kids with the “liberating” sounds of…commercial pop music.

The entire video is set on a Masonic checker board pattern floor, which, as we have seen numerous, is a unmistakable symbol of Illuminati control. As if to prove the importance of this symbol and to state that its presence is not the product of aesthetic randomness, the Masonic floor was prominently featured on Willow’s first TV performance on the Ellen Show

willow1-e1288799835821.jpg

Absent minded children acting as if under mind control

willow2-e1288800496438.png

Checker board pattern floor ever present
    willowellen.jpg

Illuminated checker board pattern during Willow’s performance at the Ellen Show

Rihanna’s Who’s that Chick
    Willow’s older look-a-like at Jay-Z’s Roc Nation record label, Rihanna, is still churning out videos with subversive symbolism. There are actually two versions of the Who’s that Chick video, a “Day” and a “Night” version, who are very similar, yet opposite. One thing is however constant, both versions are overloaded with Masonic checker board patterns.

The “Day” version is a red and white checker board overload while the “Night” version features the classic black and white patternThe “Day” version depicts positive and colorful imagery while the “Night” version is creepy and dark. Coincidentally, this is exactly what the checker board pattern represents in Masonic symbolism: the opposition of light and darkness, of positive and negative energies, of good and evil, etc
    dayandnight-e1288801903372.jpg

There are also many “semi-subliminals”.

I agree, skulls are indeed sexy…oh no wait, no, they are more a representation of the cult of Death our pop culture keeps pushing. This appears for about a fraction of a second, causing an subliminal association between “sexy” and “death”.
    Rihanna happy versus Rihanna IlluminatiThe video finishes with a creepy Doritos dude (because, yes, the whole thing is a presentation of Doritos…*cough*) concluding it.

In Conclusion
    These videos are obviously aimed at a very young public (pre-teens and teens), who are not yet intellectually equipped to decipher the symbolism. The aim is thus nothing more than desensitization. Young people, if Rihanna says “I just wanna dance, I don’t really care”, you should do the same, right? No, you’re smarter than that.

masonictracingboard.jpg

rihann2-e1288802294651.jpg

I agree, skulls are indeed sexy…oh no wait, no, they are more a representation of the cult of Death our pop culture keeps pushing. This appears for about a fraction of a second, causing an subliminal association between “sexy” and “death”.

rihann3-e1288802560494.jpg

Rihanna happy versus Rihanna Illuminati

<!-- m -->http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusines ... hat-chick/<!-- m -->
  • Guys, remember however when Thriller came out..people tried to say he was part of the occult!! Just Sayin!/.l
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Guys, remember however when Thriller came out..people tried to say he was part of the occult!! Just Sayin!/.l

Yes that's how it was. But he COMPLETELY cleaned himself in the Black or White video, the dance part especially <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> Pay attention to the symbols he is crashing, even though it's very hard <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    [youtube:1re5zu9y]

As soon as he officially turned away from "THEM", that's when the trouble started. The video got such a bad response from "public".
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Guys, remember however when Thriller came out..people tried to say he was part of the occult!! Just Sayin!/.l

Yes that's how it was. But he COMPLETELY cleaned himself in the Black or White video, the dance part especially <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> Pay attention to the symbols he is crashing, even though it's very hard <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    [youtube:1q1caifi]

As soon as he officially turned away from "THEM", that's when the trouble started. The video got such a bad response from "public".

Yes it's very hard Kristina <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> ..because you have to unstuck your eyes from his croth grab <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Things I do for a good cause <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->

I love you Michael, dead or alive.
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    Gina, please stop saying "dead or alive." What purpose does it serve? Don't you think by now that many of us know your position? Why not take that to the Murder Theory section?

I agree with you Souza. Didn't someone here show where Chris Brown may have been framed? The marks around Rhianna's head looked like it had been in a VISE (trauma based mind control programming technique). Lord have mercy! I hope you are correct. MJ should know better, so hopefully he is trying to help them.

That's why I mentioned Justin Bieber as it pertains to what he said in thanking MJ at that awards show. Didn't he say something like - "If not for MJ, we wouldn't be here?" I don't think he was referring to the MTV/Thriller video that blew MJ up way before he was born - and that fact energized the music industry.

I think MJ is playing some kind of tag in the industry. He is trying to reach people to alert them that it is wrong to treat people thus. Yet, I think he understands that unless the PROFITEERS pick and choose who they want to prop up, many young folks' aspirations to become a musical star are shot from the get go. The entire industry has changed. You have to pay a price to play in their game. Instead of them advancing you $$$$$$$, you have to do what they tell you to do just to join in the fun or bounce.

See, MJ knows that he has to live amongst this kind (evil ones w/evil agenda). It has been going on for thousands of years. I think he woke up, but depending on who you are around, it is easy for someone (handler) to hypnotize or touch someone on the shoulder to render them unconscious. They have their ways, besides the oldie but goodie of slipping something in someone's drink. I think MJ is desperately trying to do his thing with God in mind. He doesn't wish to give in to the devil. Like Omer rapped - "Never I praise the devil. Hell Nah." I pray that that is MJ's position and I hold on to that. I keep holding on to that, plus the gut feeling I have about his Love of Good and God.

He knows that he has to still work within this system to get things done, and he knows how <!-- w -->www.evilindustry.com<!-- w --> it is. I will admit though when I saw his children with those poor babies of Will & Jada, I got concerned. I just hope that MJ doesn't let them sleep over with those two. Heaven help them all! I knew something was up with the Smiths when they declared that they had an open marriage. Ok then and to each its own, but "What About Love?'' Please don't barter your children.

What amazes me though is that soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many folks have awaken to this thing and are still awakening. They will toss Willow out like an old pair of shoes after they use her like a Monarch asset. Someone on the below site mentioned that fact, and they mentioned how Rhianna's shelf life is about ova. She is not selling a lot of records or selling out her concerts. They asked was a heart attack in her future. The price some pay for fame and fortune.

Plenty of us know this, but WHO IS SELLING a lot of records these days? Hardly a soul. MJ was the last entertainer that could sell millions of records on a drop of a dime. Most artists these days are manufactured. Jennifer Hudson has a nice voice, but she isn't selling a lot of records. They just use her for one of their mouth pieces. Pretty soon, her shelf life will be up too. And of course some of us are astute enough to know how they are pushing Gaga. She is their biggest asset at this time. They also inflate numbers thinking that by doing so, some will think, "oh well, I'd better buy that album before I miss something." Whilst many others are learning that they aren't missing anything, and never have.

There are not that many true artists out there today. I'd rather listen to the older stuff all day long. I listen to a pop station that plays oldies in the car, and MJ is played a lot. They don't make music like they use too. Whip My Hair, indeed. They try to come up with something catchy, and just like they want to encourage young girls to get that cervical cancer shot (many have gotten sick or died afterwards), they want the Willow types to influence the girls her age. They want all of the age brackets covered. Too bad and too sad, for words really.

Check out the below.

<!-- m -->http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 287755/pg1<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.dirtygurl.net/?tag=willow-smith<!-- m -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Didn't someone here show where Chris Brown may have been framed? The marks around Rhianna's head looked like it had been in a VISE (trauma based mind control programming technique). Lord have mercy!

I did a thread on that if you're interested and haven't read it already.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13727<!-- l -->

Now back to reading the rest of your post...
    I did not see the first time but are very rare indeed these marks to the right and left of the front of Rhianna
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Pay attention to the symbols he is crashing, even though it's very hard <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    [youtube:220wcw64]

The symbols and text were added later to explain his rage.
    They are NOT part of the first version of the video.
    To make the vandalism justifiable to viewers, racist graffiti was later digitally added using CGI to the windows that Jackson smashes. They read, "Hitler Lives" and a swastika on the first two windows, "Nigger Go Home" on the car's back window, "No More Wetbacks" on the windshield, and "KKK Rules" on the warehouse door which is smashed by a steering wheel. The version included in the boxset "Michael Jackson's Vision" is the original uncut, uncensored version without the digital graffiti, and does not include the "prejudice is ignorance" title card.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_or_White

One of those moments of "as if" in the past.
    [youtube:26xj58u6]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU4AnTWD ... dded#at=40<!-- m -->

credits: PureLove

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19341<!-- l -->
    from 2009 are talking about this movie:

05/Apr/09
    News of April/05/09

Up and running "Men in Black 3" ("men in black 3")
    Rory Bruer, President of Sony Pictures Entertainment, has confirmed: there will be Men in Black 3.
    The saga of the men in black is going to become a franchise.
    Again we see on the big screen the MIB agents, because the third installment of the film is already in development.

The person in charge of confirming the news was the President of Sony Pictures Entertainment, Rory Bruer, who has advanced, moreover, that the studies are also working on Spider-man 4 ("the Spider man 4") and Ghostbusters 3.
    However, few details has been released.
    As the month of September Walter f. Parkers say that a third movie would be carried out "If the pieces fall in exact place". I.e., for it is necessary that the protagonists will be Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, who already in his day confessed to be excited about the idea, and a good script.
    What the fans expect is that this new project exceed the quality of the second tape, where the charm of the original idea was lost. Men in black generated a cost of 90 million euros invested and a collection of 590 worldwide.
    The continued, despite the criticism, was also profitable: 140 million budget and 442 fundraising.
    Source: The seventh art. Contributed by Edward j. Carletti

<!-- m -->http://axxon.com.ar/not/196/c-1960011.htm<!-- m -->

Columbia Pictures confirms that the continuation of the series 'Men in black' will premiere on May 25, 2012

Although it had already announced the possibility of delivery of men in black, Columbia Pictures confirms that the continuation of the series will be launched so that it reaches the cinemas on May 25, 2012.
    Barry Sonnenfeld, director of the previous installments, will be who to take charge of the project with a script by Etan Cohen, based the argument on the graphic novel by Lowell Cunningham. Men in black 3 reach the public in third dimension, thus announced it studies.
    Although the presence of Will Smith and Tommy Lee has not been confirmed, Sonnenfeld has ensured that both players will take part in the movie produced by Steven Spielberg.
    Men in black grossed over 587 million dollars in global blockbuster, while the sequel to 441.

<!-- m -->http://www2.esmas.com/entretenimiento/c ... -lee-jones<!-- m -->
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    I mean no harm, but the Smiths children mentoring MJ's children? I don't think so.

Some gloss over this, but to me it is a sad state of affairs if Jada has stated that her children can raise themselves and if Willow and Jaden don't get home schooled or tutored on the road? What is wrong with this picture? Who is raising, teaching and loving them? Some feel that they are being programmed to be as dumb as rocks in order for them to be easily and further controlled. Why educate them - as that is what the Profiteers feel about all of our children all over the world? They should be serving in the military and the like, because they truly have no future if we have anything to do with it.

Let's please don't get it twisted. For all intents and purposes, don't some of us know in our hearts that MJ taught and had his children taught well? Talkin' 'bout mentoring. Those children speak a few other languages, and there is no question that they were home schooled in all areas of learning, plus in music, the arts and on and on. If anything, MJ's bright and intelligent children could teach and share with Jaden and Willow.

What can they teach MJ's children - really? How to act? I don't think so, as God doesn't appreciate it when people act outside of themselves. We are conditioned that we be entertained by movies, TV and other forms of entertainment, and we can't help it - but as it pertains to God's Law & Will, we are not suppose to be acting outside of ourselves. To do so would be not living as our own true selves. They say that one has to be careful when doing Yoga or things along those lines, because it has been foretold that demons and evil entities can take over your body when you don't take care to protect your own faculties and the like. Please Google. I'm not expert of course, I'm just relaying what some have written about the subject.

And as it pertains to acting, MJ's children are acting in a real live action film, ARG/Thiller II documentary type of thing, but mainly they are helping their father produce this film. There really is a good and bad side to most things, indeed.

God bless those babies.
  • Pay attention to the symbols he is crashing, even though it's very hard <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    [youtube:398urppy]

The symbols and text were added later to explain his rage.
    They are NOT part of the first version of the video.
    To make the vandalism justifiable to viewers, racist graffiti was later digitally added using CGI to the windows that Jackson smashes. They read, "Hitler Lives" and a swastika on the first two windows, "Nigger Go Home" on the car's back window, "No More Wetbacks" on the windshield, and "KKK Rules" on the warehouse door which is smashed by a steering wheel. The version included in the boxset "Michael Jackson's Vision" is the original uncut, uncensored version without the digital graffiti, and does not include the "prejudice is ignorance" title card.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_or_White

One of those moments of "as if" in the past.

I have a video tape since 1995 (it was released in 1995 i got it in 1999) and the Black and White video there is with all the symbols as shown in the video above and in the beginning of that video it said "Original version". So that's why i always thought that this is the original version. But it means that they've inserted all the symbols before 1995, it's too bad that they don't say what year exactly it was changed. And who actually did that?