New feature: search user's topic

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

On the old MJHD.com it was possible to search for user's topics besides just user's posts and I used that a lot when I was looking for a certain thread of which I knew who started it. On this one, it was only possible to search user's posts. So I installed a new module that makes it possible to filter the original topics per user, which makes it easier to find a certain topic posted by a user, without having to shift through thousands of posts. In the user profile you will see "Topics" added under "Posts", which you can click to view all started topics by that user.

user_topics.png

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Great! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Thank you, it is great and indeed helpful to navigate.

Quick question: have you also changed the "go to first unread post" feature? It used to be like a small orange box close to name of a member on the left and topic title on the right, pretty useful. Maybe it is only me, my browser does crazy stuff sometimes, but it does not show up anymore. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Quick question: have you also changed the "go to first unread post" feature? It used to be like a small orange box close to name of a member on the left and topic title on the right, pretty useful. Maybe it is only me, my browser does crazy stuff sometimes, but it does not show up anymore. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Fixed!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

Fixed!

Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
This discussion has been closed.