Kenny's youtube channel

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
KO has created his youtube channel just a few months before Michael's "death", whereas he has been on tweeter since 2002. Has only 3 uploads and all about Michael; TII "they don't care about us", TII announcement "is on the corner", about him w/ Michael again.It is still odd and not solved puzzle what behind the BAM scene in TII where Kenny Ortega repeats word for word after Michael. Is he Knower or Believer, or neither?
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/KennyOrtega ... O7Uv9NCJnM<!-- m -->

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Kenny is definitely a Knower. He was the FIRST one who started to give out clues on his Twitter. He is one of the reasons why I started to believe in the hoax. I have a huge respect for the man. He gave many clues and gave lots of hope to us. Once I remember believers sent him a video where they were saying that Michael is alive and calling him to come back and Kenny wrote that he liked the video and said that it was such a very nice video for Michael. I love Kenny, he did his part in the hoax. I'm missing his clues on Twitter.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Kenny is definitely a Knower. He was the FIRST one who started to give out clues on his Twitter. He is one of the reasons why I started to believe in the hoax. I have a huge respect for the man. He gave many clues and gave lots of hope to us. Once I remember believers sent him a video where they were saying that Michael is alive and calling him to come back and Kenny wrote that he liked the video and said that it was such a very nice video for Michael. I love Kenny, he did his part in the hoax. I'm missing his clues on Twitter.

I also love Kenny! He is so nice! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Could you please tell me where i can read his clues from Twitter? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    The only channel he signed up to is "Michael Jackson Dance Double" MichaelJacksonDude88. WEIRD!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Yes indeed Kenny is a good man, he knows about the hoax that is for sure. He was always next to Michael if he was hungry or thirsty on this is it. Micheal needs friends like Kenny.
  • Post by scorpionchik » Sun May 29, 2011 9:58 pm
    KO has created his youtube channel just a few months before Michael's "death", whereas he has been on tweeter since 2002. Has only 3 uploads and all about Michael; TII "they don't care about us", TII announcement "is on the corner", about him w/ Michael again.It is still odd and not solved puzzle what behind the BAM scene in TII where Kenny Ortega repeats word for word after Michael. Is he Knower or Believer, or neither? <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/KennyOrtega<!-- m --> ... O7Uv9NCJnM

That announcement is interesting - it was uploaded a year ago (2010???). Why would he upload the announcement to the 02 concerts so far after June 25, 2009? What's interesting is that at the bottom of that announcement he puts his website (link at the bottom) and like so many others it's "coming soon". Why the delay, or rather, why doesn't he have it up and running by now?

I agree about Kenny - I think he's a man of character and I like him a lot.

<!-- m -->http://www.kennyortega.com/Kenny_Ortega/Welcome.html<!-- m -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Post by scorpionchik »

That announcement is interesting - it was uploaded a year ago (2010???). Why would he upload the announcement to the 02 concerts so far after June 25, 2009? What's interesting is that at the bottom of that announcement he puts his website (link at the bottom) and like so many others it's "coming soon". Why the delay, or rather, why doesn't he have it up and running by now?

I was thinking about that too. Perhaps he had the announcement recorded, but uploaded later. Still weird. What if he means upcoming TII that can have connection with Jermain announcement "This is it, but this is not really it......", that is live TII is coming.
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    I like Kenny too. But we haven't seen him or heard of him lately, have we?
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    I like Kenny too. But we haven't seen him or heard of him lately, have we?

From May 28, 2011: Twitter

Matt_Morrison Matthew Morrison
    I am honored that Kenny Ortega has been working with me this week in preparation of my upcoming tour! He is a genius! yfrog.com/gyf4yvtj
    28 May

scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=f4yvt.jpg&xsize=480&ysize=480

<!-- m -->http://yfrog.com/gyf4yvtj<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/Matt_Morrison/sta ... 7475919872<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-05-30/geek ... da-photos/<!-- m -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Kenny is is near Michael from the beginning of this great adventure. And his silence is a confirmation:of his loyalty and his love for Mike. I also think he's helping a lot Mike ....a great friends like Dame Elizabeth.... <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    And his tweets about Michael without RIP, ending TOY are very nice. I think TOY can also mean Take care Of You
    And his tweets about Michael without RIP, ending TOY are very nice. I think TOY can also mean Take care Of You

He explained TOY is Thinking Of You. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I also love Kenny! He is so nice! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Could you please tell me where i can read his clues from Twitter? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Don't we have it on the forum? Maybe I should get his tweets and post them here? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Those will be refreshing the memories of the first hoax days. <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    Ok, here are some of Kenny's amazing tweets. For the ones who haven't read them before.

My dear friend Michael Jackson... <!-- m -->http://kennyortega.com/blog...6:54<!-- m --> PM Jun 25th

As we close our eyes on this sad day, DREAM, BELIEVE, THIS IS NOT IT
    . In time, we will celebrate and honor his vision with you all.12:13 AM Jun 27th

You are not alone in the desire to see Michael celebrated with a Tribute that honors his final work TII We are working to make that real.12:30 PM Jun 27th

BIOLUMINESCENCE-emission of light by a living organism which chemical energy is converted to light energy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> fireflies, jelly fish, Michael!11:28 PM Jul 5th

Thank you Jackson Family for inviting the WORLD TO COME TOGETHER AS ONE to celebrate the life of our beloved MICHAEL- Our love to you all!8:33 PM Jul 8th

Thanks everyone for your out pouring of love and support. Together, we'll heal the pain by striving to HEAL THE WORLD. Michael WILL BE THERE6:18 PM Jul 10th

hear your laughter and feel your joy. I love you more!1:54 AM Jul 15th

THIS IS IT my peeps. Dedicated to all the believers. MJ, Singing and Dancing on the Big Screen! All for you, the fans! October 09! Peace12:05 AM Aug 12th

I spent the day pouring through gorgeous footage of our beloved Michael. He looks beautiful! SMILE12:49 AM Aug 13th

Schaweeeet Dreams ya'll Hope you had a Saturday like in the movies, with a happy ending. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> 12:56 AM Aug 23rd

I'm Flying-Nothing will stop me now-Higher still look at how-I can zoom around-Way up off the ground-I'm Flying...Peter Pan1:09 AM Aug 28th

Happy Birthday my beloved Michael. Knowing you is one of the greatest gifts of my life. You continue to inspire me I L.O.V.E. you more TII11:55 PM Aug 28th

Michael lives through all of us now. Celebrate his life by living ours with love in our hearts for the planet, it's chlidren and each other11:48 PM Aug 30th

Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He's back12:25 AM Sep 1st

Most of my followers new I was quoting text from Peter Pan. Please don't look for hidden messages. Promise they're not there. Just fun12:09 AM Sep 2nd

We were a top a hill over looking a Valley. The moon was red, the sky purple. It was Beautiful. Flowers, Music, Family, Friends, L.O.V.E.2:05 AM Sep 4th

Thoughts of the sea, salt air, distant rainbows, warm sand, happy people. Flash Vacation! Wherever you are today I'll be TOY! Enjoy Be Safe12:32 PM Sep 5th

Hi guys KO here from the editing room at Sony TOY everyday. We're working hard to finish the film. It's all for you, THE FANS 6:03 PM Sep 8th

We sang, we ate, we laughed and we prayed for a world that we could all be proud of A world where no child suffers, all have food and Love Dec 26th

Travis, the Dancers and I had a beautiful evening last night in NY Many MJ Fans came to the Event We sang, danced and celebrated the MAN! Jan 26th 2010

It's snowing in Park City So beautiful I'm in a trance I saw a brilliant Doc last night titled CATFISH So original, filled with surprises 11:49 AM Jan 31st

PS: The documentary "CATFISH" is a documentary that is a "real-life" movie with many twists and turns that results in the viewer thinking they are living in the reality of a hoax, yet at the same time the characters involved are revealing the truth within the hoax. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

On March 7th, Kenny Ortega tweeted "TOY .)" This was his 777th tweet and he was following 7 people!

May His Smile continue to light our days, His Laughter ring through our ears and His Heart Dwell in ours. Long Live the King! L.O.V.E. TOY Aug 29th
  • THIS IS IT my peeps. Dedicated to all the believers. MJ, Singing and Dancing on the Big Screen! All for you, the fans! October 09! Peace12:05 AM Aug 12th
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WoW That's AMAZING!

Thank you so much PureLove for posting it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And i must watch that documentary asap!!! Must be very interesting! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    THIS IS IT my peeps. Dedicated to all the believers. MJ, Singing and Dancing on the Big Screen! All for you, the fans! October 09! Peace12:05 AM Aug 12th
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WoW That's AMAZING!

Thank you so much PureLove for posting it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And i must watch that documentary asap!!! Must be very interesting! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    [youtube:2e158rda]
    Sounds very current!
  • Thank you PureLove for posting those tweets - he's an interesting person, for sure. Who, the 2nd day after Michael "died" would start posting with Dream, Believe, This Is Not It? Every one of his comments can be taken more than one way. The only one that gives me pause is this one...

Most of my followers new I was quoting text from Peter Pan. Please don't look for hidden messages. Promise they're not there. Just fun12:09 AM Sep 2nd