Paris Finally Has Some 'Girl Time' - Dailymail

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Cute pics of Paris...nice article...

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris finally has some 'girl time' at the mall

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1NxtIxrmt<!-- m -->
With two brothers, Paris Jackson spends most of her time surrounded by the opposite sex.
But it looks like the 13-year-old finally got some 'girl time' as she headed to a mall with a young friend.
The brunette hit the shops in the Los Angeles suburb of Calabasas as she enjoyed the long Memorial Day weekend.

The tomboy daughter of the late Michael Jackson appeared to be enjoying some time away from her brothers Prince, 14, and Blanket, nine.
Of course, walking around a mall freely is something Paris wasn't able to do when her father was alive.

More...
Aren't you a bit under-dressed for the Four Seasons, Macca?
That put a grin on her face! Pregnant January Jones finally cracks a smile after Memorial Day beach party
Paris and her siblings used to wear masks or headscarves to cover their face when out and about with their famous father, who died in June 2009.

Since moving in with their grandmother Katherine Jackson, the Jackson children no longer have to cover their faces, and have more freedom.
They have signed up for a host of after-school activities, including acting classes and karate.
Although some of the children have expressed a wish to become famous like their father, the Jackson family are making sure they have as normal a childhood as possible.
However, Katherine, 80, and their aunt La Toya, 54, who is closely involved in their upbringing, want them to get an education before any attempt to launch themselves fully into the public eye.
La Toya said in March: ‘They have gone to school and they really like it, so I’m very happy for them. It’s taught them something totally different about people and life.'
Earlier this month, the siblings were spotted on a playdate with Will Smith's children Jaden and Willow.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1NxvFFmwn<!-- m -->

Cute pics here too...nice words of Michael too

Growing up fast: Michael Jackson's tall teenagers Paris and Prince stop for coffee after school

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1Nxu3L8jU<!-- m -->

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    They're really growing up so fast. Paris is so beautiful. The kids' pictures are everywhere recently.
  • Wow! they are sprouting ! God bless. They are good looking children just like the father.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so i guess that settles it 5ft10ins. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    like the part about how the kids were always in disguise when out with their father. are they
    ssssuuuurrrreee about that. i guess michael wasn't much of an example of young success. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • I remember how much I loved going to the mall when I was Paris's age! I'm glad to see that she is having that same kind of girl fun.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Woah, that article is so nasty, making it sound like Michael's children are benefitting from his death. I just hate that.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Agree, the article is BS but i like the photos, she is already a young nice lady, god bless them
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    article-0-0C579F2B00000578-314_468x594.jpg

article-1392676-0C579D3F00000578-781_468x835.jpg

article-1392676-0C579D4D00000578-25_468x844.jpg