MJ the Fish

peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
edited August 2011 in General MJ Discussion
MJ is like a fish in the water from what's been reported.  He's also relayed how much he loves the water and swimming ever since he swam and lived at Berry Gordy's and Diana's homes at nine years old until his pops brought the rest of the family out to Cali from Gary, IND.<br /><br />Needless to say, ooh-la-la.  SOS out for Souza.  Maybe she's on vacation.  Souza, if the below pic is too racy, please remove.  michael-jackson/

Comments

• I would swim in that man's water any day of the week! What a cutie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • It's sad that he was so sensitive to the sun... He probably couldn't swim outside :/ I am the same way... Ginger skin. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I know this is totally not what you meant (and the picture is gorgeous, one of my favs), but when I saw the thread title, my mind went to the 2001 record signing where MJ is signing for people, and after an older lady came up, he said "old fish", which really struck me odd. There must be a story behind it. Does anybody know?

In looking that up I found the fish story MJ wrote, so maybe there's a connection.
    Thirsty Fish- A short story by Michael Jackson
    Written by Michael Jackson
    This short story was written by Michael Jackson (the king of pop) for his Heal the World Foundation.

Thirsty Fish
    By Michael Jackson

One night a baby fish was sleeping under some coral when God appeared to him in a dream. "I want you to go forth with a message to all the fish in the sea,"

God said. "What should I tell them?" the little fish asked. "Just tell them you’re thirsty," God replied. "And see what they do." Then without another word, He disappeared. The next morning the little fish woke up and remembered his dream. "What a strange thing God wants me to do," he thought to himself. But as soon as he saw a large tuna swimming by, the little fish piped up, "Excuse me, but I’m thirsty." "Then you must be a fool," then tuna said. And with a disdainful flick of his tail, he swam away. The little fish did feel rather foolish, but he had his orders. The next fish he saw was a grinning shark. Keeping a safe distance, the little fish called out, "Excuse me, sir, but I’m thirsty." "Then you must be crazy," the shark replied. Noticing a rather hungry look in the shark’s eye, the little fish swam away quickly.
    All day he met cod and mackerels and swordfish and groupers, but every time he made his short speech, they turned their backs and would have nothing to do with him.

Feeling hopelessly confused, the little fish sought out the wisest creature in the sea, who happened to be an old blue whale with three harpoon scars on his side. "Excuse me, but I’m thirsty!" the little fish shouted, wondering if the old whale could even see him, he was such a tiny speck. But the wise one stopped in his tracks. "You’ve seen God, haven’t you?" he said. "How did you know?" "Because I was thirsty once, too." The old whale laughed. The little fish looked very surprised. "Please tell me what this message from God means," he implored. "It means that we are looking for Him in the wrong places," the old whale explained. "We look high and low for God, but somehow He’s not there. So we blame Him and tell ourselves that He must have forgotten us. Or else we decide that He left a long time ago, if He was ever around." "How strange," the little fish said, "to miss what is everywhere." "Very strange," the old whale agreed. "Doesn’t it remind you of fish who say they’re thirsty?"
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/389772<!-- m -->
    michael_jackson_water_slide_by_Dark7Priestess7Kikyo.gif
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    It's sad that he was so sensitive to the sun... He probably couldn't swim outside :/ I am the same way... Ginger skin. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Me too <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I know this is totally not what you meant (and the picture is gorgeous, one of my favs), but when I saw the thread title, my mind went to the 2001 record signing where MJ is signing for people, and after an older lady came up, he said "old fish", which really struck me odd. There must be a story behind it. Does anybody know?

In looking that up I found the fish story MJ wrote, so maybe there's a connection.
    This short story was written by Michael Jackson (the king of pop) for his Heal the World Foundation.

Thirsty Fish
    By Michael Jackson

One night a baby fish was sleeping under some coral when God appeared to him in a dream. "I want you to go forth with a message to all the fish in the sea,"

God said. "What should I tell them?" the little fish asked. "Just tell them you’re thirsty," God replied. "And see what they do." Then without another word, He disappeared. The next morning the little fish woke up and remembered his dream. "What a strange thing God wants me to do," he thought to himself. But as soon as he saw a large tuna swimming by, the little fish piped up, "Excuse me, but I’m thirsty." "Then you must be a fool," then tuna said. And with a disdainful flick of his tail, he swam away. The little fish did feel rather foolish, but he had his orders. The next fish he saw was a grinning shark. Keeping a safe distance, the little fish called out, "Excuse me, sir, but I’m thirsty." "Then you must be crazy," the shark replied. Noticing a rather hungry look in the shark’s eye, the little fish swam away quickly.
    All day he met cod and mackerels and swordfish and groupers, but every time he made his short speech, they turned their backs and would have nothing to do with him.

Feeling hopelessly confused, the little fish sought out the wisest creature in the sea, who happened to be an old blue whale with three harpoon scars on his side. "Excuse me, but I’m thirsty!" the little fish shouted, wondering if the old whale could even see him, he was such a tiny speck. But the wise one stopped in his tracks. "You’ve seen God, haven’t you?" he said. "How did you know?" "Because I was thirsty once, too." The old whale laughed. The little fish looked very surprised. "Please tell me what this message from God means," he implored. "It means that we are looking for Him in the wrong places," the old whale explained. "We look high and low for God, but somehow He’s not there. So we blame Him and tell ourselves that He must have forgotten us. Or else we decide that He left a long time ago, if He was ever around." "How strange," the little fish said, "to miss what is everywhere." "Very strange," the old whale agreed. "Doesn’t it remind you of fish who say they’re thirsty?"
    He was referring to sexy women as "fish" or women in general ..everytime he would see a nice girl he would say "fish" <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • I know this is totally not what you meant (and the picture is gorgeous, one of my favs), but when I saw the thread title, my mind went to the 2001 record signing where MJ is signing for people, and after an older lady came up, he said "old fish", which really struck me odd. There must be a story behind it. Does anybody know?

Thirsty Fish
    By Michael Jackson

This is a very sweet story <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • This is for you, MJonMind and notice at the end he says "Look at her titties!" for non English speaking people, that means breasts. lmao Mike is a normal heterosexual man. This video makes me blush a little  :oops: :P  <br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I know this is totally not what you meant (and the picture is gorgeous, one of my favs), but when I saw the thread title, my mind went to the 2001 record signing where MJ is signing for people, and after an older lady came up, he said "old fish", which really struck me odd. There must be a story behind it. Does anybody know?

Thirsty Fish
    By Michael Jackson

He was referring to sexy women as "fish" or women in general ..everytime he would see a nice girl he would say "fish" <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

i was just wondering how we know this was the case. where does the explaination come from?

Thirsty Fish
    By Michael Jackson

i was just wondering how we know this was the case. where does the explaination come from?
    Michael LOVED to Fish <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Fish: code word for attractive women in Michael Jackson’s vicinity.
    Fishing: the act of catching fish in your vicinity.
    Angel: seemingly a very attractive type of fish

LaToya’s Autiobiography on Mike as a teen,

Back then, Michael was extremely outgoing, and a flirt too, probably from always being around older mucicians. We’d pass a pretty girl, and my brother would remark, “Boy, did you see the pair of cakes on her!” Or he’d steal peeks under dresses, then ask me with a giggle, “Guess what color panties she has on?”

“Michael!” I was hardly shocked, we’d come to expect that kind of thing from him.

Michael Lovesmith, former fellow Motown recording artist, 70s

“Don’t believe the nonsense about Michael being gay and stuff. When there were girls around he’d talk about them to the guys and run around pinching their asses and then run away. He was a real funky street dude, know what I mean?”

Pete Bennett, Promoter, 1974/5

“He had an eye for pretty girls. Often when I would be in his company, Michael would point a girl out and admire her looks or figure.”

Interview with the Michael and the Jacksons, 19th February 1979,

Q: What do you like most, things you like?

MJ: I like fish. (brothers laugh)

Tim Whitehead 80s,

“He’s not gay; I really feel certain of that.” said his first cousin Tim whitehead, who has toured with Michael as a roadie, ” Many times a good-looking girl would walk by and Mike would whisper, ‘ Hey, what do you think of her? She’s somethin else, isn’t she?”

Dr Hoefflin, 1984

“We would also spend time together over the years going through books and magazines. Michael would always look at magazines of pretty girls, never boys.

Dr Hoefflin, 63, said: “Michael loved beautiful women.

“After Thriller came out he asked me to take him to the Playboy mansion to see the stunning girls.

“I was friends with Hugh Heffner, made those arrangments and was with him when he decribed how beautiful and desirable all the women were.

“All the time I was ever with him – whether it was on tour or off tour – he would always comment to me and others about pretty girls he would see.”

Bad Tour Security Guard 1987-9,

When we were riding around in a car in Berlin, Michael would look at the women in miniskirts and high heels …”Look at her hips!” and “Look at her ass!” Michael would say.

However, when we passed the girl in question he realized she was a 50 year old woman.

It is needless to say that Michael and I had a good laugh about that. It goes without saying that Michael is pro ass?

WAMO Pittsburg Radio Station, January 16 1998

“You know something? Mike done changed after he started gettin’ some…” Then he went into a story of how he met MJ once during the Victory Tour in D.C. and he was shy and timid. Then he met him just recently at a gathering with Teddy Riley or someone and MJ was completely different. Open, funny, not shy and most of all checking out the women with Teddy and this DJ and some more guys. Someone asked him what he found most attractive in a lady and he said light eyes and long legs and then pointed out some chick that fit that description and all the guys agreed she was “da bomb.” In the words of this DJ, “Mike is a true brother who has gotten a bad rap and as long as he was in radio he would support the brother.”

Mark Lester, 2000

‘We’d go out for dinner or a coffee and he would notice women walking past and say, ‘She’s so cute, she’s got a nice tush,’ but then he would be very apologetic.

Rabbi Schmuley on Howard Stern, 6th April 2001

Howard: “We’re here with Rabbi Shmulock. Is Michael gay?”
    Rabbi: “Michael is firmly heterosexual.”
    Howard: “How do you know?”
    Rabbi: “Because he’s always saying to me that there are beautiful woman.”
    Schmuley Tapes, 2000/1

SB: If a woman walks round with all her cleavage showing….
    MJ:Frank loves it.
    (Michael gestured to Frank Cascio, who was sitting right next to us. We all laughed.)
    MJ: Of course you want to look.

@9:30 Invincible Signing Part 1 November 2001,

An older woman approaches the table to have her CD signed and MJ says “hi” to her than as she leaves he says, “elderly fish.”

@0:42

(girl wearing a crop top and wearing a navel ring approaches Michael, Michael gestures and asks to bring her closer, he studies her belly button)
    MJ: How does that work? Does it hurt?
    After Michael gives the girl a hug, the man wearing grey next to Michael says: Do I see something sticking out?
    MJ: You naaasty!

@3:05

The “Angel” in the tight white top approaches the table to have her CD signed and the security guard grins at MJ and raises his eyebrows at him and says “I’ll say no more.”
    The girl says “Hi” then after she’s had her CD signed she leaves and MJ starts laughing and one of the security guards says “You dirty dog!”

@3:45

Cross talk, security guards: “Angel”
    Security Guard 1: “Got an angel *inaudible* a little away”
    Security Guard 2: “The one with the white top, oh yeah *inaudible*.”
    Michael: “Is she hot?”
    Guy having his CD signed by MJ swivels his head to look around for the same girl
    Security Guard 1: “Oh yeah, she looks amazing.”

@22:30

Security guard: “Angel?” (having spotted another one)
    Other security guard: “Yeah!”

Michael visiting Gary Indiana, June 11 2003

Fans follow the limo and a female fan with large breasts presses up against the glass of the limo as it leaves
    MJ: “There’s some GOOD fish!”

MJ: (looking back at the crowd) “There’s some gooooood fish back there! Ooh! That one right there!”
    Karen Faye: (laughing) “Oh look at that one right there! Look at her! Look!”
    MJ: “Look at her titties! (laughing) Her titties are going… (makes bouncing motion)”

Furthur along,

MJ: (watching people still following the limo) “Tell the police to be gentle with those girls, do not be mean – (points at girl) I like that one right there.”
    Cousin: “Me too.”

Aaron Carter, 2003

However, Carter insisted that he thought Jackson liked women.
    “He’ll see a girl and comment on her,” Carter said, “or want to touch her [bottom]. He likes girls.”

MJ’s Bodyguards, 2007-2009

MJ admired the way women styled their hair and the way they dressed. He commented about diffent women just walking by. He would ask us what did we think about sertain women, he liked talking.

Make Up Artists and Costume Designers that have worked with him since the early 80s (Karen Faye since 82):

ABC: Was Michael Jackson gay?
    KF: Absolutely not.
    ABC: I mean, you say that with conviction
    KF: He would always, like, wherever we were, he would always kind of (mimicking him, slyly eyes around herself) – he called it fishing. He looked around for all the hot girls. And he’d – “Turkle, Turkle, that ones really hot. Ooh, look how -ugh- look how her hair just swirls!”
    ABC: So you don’t think that was an act?
    Bush: (shaking head) No.
    KF: What? That he was doing it for me?
    ABC: Yes
    KF: No (shaking head) no, absolutely not.
    ABC: Did he ever comment on young men?
    KF & Bush: No, no.
    ABC: So you don’t think he was just in hiding by his sexuality?
    KF: No (all shake heads)

Michael’s Armenian Driver Gokor (you can see a license plate for “Gok” in Who Is It), July 2010

He said that when they were in London and a hot woman would pass by them Michael would use some Armenian words to talk about the woman with Gokor so that if his children were near him they couldn’t understand what they were talking about. He would say “lavna che Gokor,” which in English means “isn’t she hot Gokor” or he would call those hot women “pretty fish.” They spoke about the fact that Michael had a woman he loved very much and had been near him for many years. It wasn’t a secret but her identity was kept a secret.
    Some of the Videos

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvcrIHXr03Q<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0DdGelN6xo#t=09m30s<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2JGlA-9KLM#t=03m45s<!-- m -->

The Actual Article

<!-- m -->http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/20 ... a-fisher..<!-- m -->.
  • (My Source: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/id/node/987768<!-- m --> )
    Plus i remember Michael wanted to be with Jennifer Lopez because of her a$$ i guess <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that was a whale not a fish <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry for being rude but i can't stand her. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks, it all makes perfect sense now! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I guess the thread could be titled, MJ the fish and the fisher! He has such an amazing spark and his love for beautiful women drove him to be the flirt in his concerts, in his songs and while out and about. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> Though it appears he could have any of millions of women, the ones he chooses to love for himself are too feisty of fishes, Diana Ross and Lisa Maria, and they got away.

Thirsty Fish
    By Michael Jackson

Michael LOVED to Fish <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Fish: code word for attractive women in Michael Jackson’s vicinity.
    Fishing: the act of catching fish in your vicinity.
    Angel: seemingly a very attractive type of fish

LaToya’s Autiobiography on Mike as a teen,

Back then, Michael was extremely outgoing, and a flirt too, probably from always being around older mucicians. We’d pass a pretty girl, and my brother would remark, “Boy, did you see the pair of cakes on her!” Or he’d steal peeks under dresses, then ask me with a giggle, “Guess what color panties she has on?”

“Michael!” I was hardly shocked, we’d come to expect that kind of thing from him.

Michael Lovesmith, former fellow Motown recording artist, 70s

“Don’t believe the nonsense about Michael being gay and stuff. When there were girls around he’d talk about them to the guys and run around pinching their asses and then run away. He was a real funky street dude, know what I mean?”

Pete Bennett, Promoter, 1974/5

“He had an eye for pretty girls. Often when I would be in his company, Michael would point a girl out and admire her looks or figure.”

Interview with the Michael and the Jacksons, 19th February 1979,

Q: What do you like most, things you like?

MJ: I like fish. (brothers laugh)

Tim Whitehead 80s,

“He’s not gay; I really feel certain of that.” said his first cousin Tim whitehead, who has toured with Michael as a roadie, ” Many times a good-looking girl would walk by and Mike would whisper, ‘ Hey, what do you think of her? She’s somethin else, isn’t she?”

Dr Hoefflin, 1984

“We would also spend time together over the years going through books and magazines. Michael would always look at magazines of pretty girls, never boys.

Dr Hoefflin, 63, said: “Michael loved beautiful women.

“After Thriller came out he asked me to take him to the Playboy mansion to see the stunning girls.

“I was friends with Hugh Heffner, made those arrangments and was with him when he decribed how beautiful and desirable all the women were.

“All the time I was ever with him – whether it was on tour or off tour – he would always comment to me and others about pretty girls he would see.”

Bad Tour Security Guard 1987-9,

When we were riding around in a car in Berlin, Michael would look at the women in miniskirts and high heels …”Look at her hips!” and “Look at her ass!” Michael would say.

However, when we passed the girl in question he realized she was a 50 year old woman.

It is needless to say that Michael and I had a good laugh about that. It goes without saying that Michael is pro ass?

WAMO Pittsburg Radio Station, January 16 1998

“You know something? Mike done changed after he started gettin’ some…” Then he went into a story of how he met MJ once during the Victory Tour in D.C. and he was shy and timid. Then he met him just recently at a gathering with Teddy Riley or someone and MJ was completely different. Open, funny, not shy and most of all checking out the women with Teddy and this DJ and some more guys. Someone asked him what he found most attractive in a lady and he said light eyes and long legs and then pointed out some chick that fit that description and all the guys agreed she was “da bomb.” In the words of this DJ, “Mike is a true brother who has gotten a bad rap and as long as he was in radio he would support the brother.”

Mark Lester, 2000

‘We’d go out for dinner or a coffee and he would notice women walking past and say, ‘She’s so cute, she’s got a nice tush,’ but then he would be very apologetic.

Rabbi Schmuley on Howard Stern, 6th April 2001

Howard: “We’re here with Rabbi Shmulock. Is Michael gay?”
    Rabbi: “Michael is firmly heterosexual.”
    Howard: “How do you know?”
    Rabbi: “Because he’s always saying to me that there are beautiful woman.”
    Schmuley Tapes, 2000/1

SB: If a woman walks round with all her cleavage showing….
    MJ:Frank loves it.
    (Michael gestured to Frank Cascio, who was sitting right next to us. We all laughed.)
    MJ: Of course you want to look.

@9:30 Invincible Signing Part 1 November 2001,

An older woman approaches the table to have her CD signed and MJ says “hi” to her than as she leaves he says, “elderly fish.”

@0:42

(girl wearing a crop top and wearing a navel ring approaches Michael, Michael gestures and asks to bring her closer, he studies her belly button)
    MJ: How does that work? Does it hurt?
    After Michael gives the girl a hug, the man wearing grey next to Michael says: Do I see something sticking out?
    MJ: You naaasty!

@3:05

The “Angel” in the tight white top approaches the table to have her CD signed and the security guard grins at MJ and raises his eyebrows at him and says “I’ll say no more.”
    The girl says “Hi” then after she’s had her CD signed she leaves and MJ starts laughing and one of the security guards says “You dirty dog!”

@3:45

Cross talk, security guards: “Angel”
    Security Guard 1: “Got an angel *inaudible* a little away”
    Security Guard 2: “The one with the white top, oh yeah *inaudible*.”
    Michael: “Is she hot?”
    Guy having his CD signed by MJ swivels his head to look around for the same girl
    Security Guard 1: “Oh yeah, she looks amazing.”

@22:30

Security guard: “Angel?” (having spotted another one)
    Other security guard: “Yeah!”

Michael visiting Gary Indiana, June 11 2003

Fans follow the limo and a female fan with large breasts presses up against the glass of the limo as it leaves
    MJ: “There’s some GOOD fish!”

MJ: (looking back at the crowd) “There’s some gooooood fish back there! Ooh! That one right there!”
    Karen Faye: (laughing) “Oh look at that one right there! Look at her! Look!”
    MJ: “Look at her titties! (laughing) Her titties are going… (makes bouncing motion)”

Furthur along,

MJ: (watching people still following the limo) “Tell the police to be gentle with those girls, do not be mean – (points at girl) I like that one right there.”
    Cousin: “Me too.”

Aaron Carter, 2003

However, Carter insisted that he thought Jackson liked women.
    “He’ll see a girl and comment on her,” Carter said, “or want to touch her [bottom]. He likes girls.”

MJ’s Bodyguards, 2007-2009

MJ admired the way women styled their hair and the way they dressed. He commented about diffent women just walking by. He would ask us what did we think about sertain women, he liked talking.

Make Up Artists and Costume Designers that have worked with him since the early 80s (Karen Faye since 82):

ABC: Was Michael Jackson gay?
    KF: Absolutely not.
    ABC: I mean, you say that with conviction
    KF: He would always, like, wherever we were, he would always kind of (mimicking him, slyly eyes around herself) – he called it fishing. He looked around for all the hot girls. And he’d – “Turkle, Turkle, that ones really hot. Ooh, look how -ugh- look how her hair just swirls!”
    ABC: So you don’t think that was an act?
    Bush: (shaking head) No.
    KF: What? That he was doing it for me?
    ABC: Yes
    KF: No (shaking head) no, absolutely not.
    ABC: Did he ever comment on young men?
    KF & Bush: No, no.
    ABC: So you don’t think he was just in hiding by his sexuality?
    KF: No (all shake heads)

Michael’s Armenian Driver Gokor (you can see a license plate for “Gok” in Who Is It), July 2010

He said that when they were in London and a hot woman would pass by them Michael would use some Armenian words to talk about the woman with Gokor so that if his children were near him they couldn’t understand what they were talking about. He would say “lavna che Gokor,” which in English means “isn’t she hot Gokor” or he would call those hot women “pretty fish.” They spoke about the fact that Michael had a woman he loved very much and had been near him for many years. It wasn’t a secret but her identity was kept a secret.
    Some of the Videos

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvcrIHXr03Q<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0DdGelN6xo#t=09m30s<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2JGlA-9KLM#t=03m45s<!-- m -->

The Actual Article

<!-- m -->http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/20 ... a-fisher..<!-- m -->.

I felt uncomfortable reading this. I know he's a man like all men but i don't know why didn't like it.
  • @ Heart Did you meet Fili in chatroom? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> She will make you feel damn uncomfortable <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Le Papillon Bleu thanks for posting all this! I enjoyed reading it <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->, because that's the Michael i always knew (one side of him), i mean he is a MAN and we all know how men are (not trying to offend anyone). To do all these dance movies of his, he must be a very confident man, very confident! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
    I don't know who he/she is <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i know Michael is a man, i just don't want to know more lol. it's like hearing about a relative , that kind of feeling.
  • I don't know who he/she is <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i know Michael is a man, i just don't want to know more lol. it's like hearing about a relative , that kind of feeling.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You nasty heart! Don't listen to any "BAD" stories about your relatives! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry, just kiddin'

I understand what you mean, a lot of fans feel that way.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    This is for you, MJonMind and notice at the end he says "Look at her titties!" for non English speaking people, that means breasts. lmao Mike is a normal heterosexual man. This video makes me blush a little <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    [youtube:3vw2v3ct]
    This is so funny , every time i hear him say this <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • I wish i could see his face when he sees a naked 'fish' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I wish i could see his face when he sees a naked 'fish' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Lip+bite.jpg

P.S Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me today <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=14pt]Did you notice the crucifix on the water behind him ??[/size]?
  • [size=14pt]Did you notice the crucifix on the water behind him ??[/size]?
    <br /> afraid/ afraid/ afraid/

Lip+bite.jpg

P.S Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me today <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
    no worries to me it happens all the time <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    by 2good2btrue » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:05 am

Did you notice the crucifix on the water behind him ???
    Maybe you could understand why no one noticed it before. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    by 2good2btrue » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:05 am

Did you notice the crucifix on the water behind him ???
    Maybe you could understand why no one noticed it before. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, at least that confirms what you are all thinking.... HE is heavenly.......... <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->