Lupe Fiasco Calls Obama 'Biggest Terrorist'

simalvessimalves Posts: 730
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Lupe Fiasco called out President Barack Obama this week, calling his fellow Chicagoan "the biggest terrorist."

The comments came in an interview with CBS News Tuesday while discussing the political content of his music.

"My fight against terrorism, to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama in the United States of America. I'm trying to fight the terrorism that's actually causing the other forms of terrorism. You know, the root cause of terrorism is the stuff the U.S. government allows to happen. The foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists."

<!-- m -->http://nation.foxnews.com/president-oba ... -terrorist<!-- m -->

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Interesting. What an intelligent interview.....and the interviewer was intelligent as well and didn't ask stupid questions as is typical in these kinds of interviews.

Never heard of Lupe Fiasco before so did some research. He did a MJ tribute on 6/7/09.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJfk50ZXdHE<!-- m -->

And his real name is: Wasalu Muhammad Jaco <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • In the US, the president is a puppet. Strings and all! The supreme court, which is made up of 64 billion year old dinosaur fossils, have the last say. I could be wrong about that. Eh, I don't really care if I am wrong. I know one thing though, every president we have in this country seems to screw something up. Who knows what direction we could have gone in if Kennedy wasn't assassinated. I'm not into politics AT ALL! God isn't a politician, so they don't get my support.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Escalating Wars of Aggression: Whoever thought it couldn't get worse than Bush in regards to wars of aggression -- especially by a Nobel Peace Prize recipient -- have been proven dead wrong. Obama has now unilaterally attacked more countries than Bush, notably bombing inside Pakistan, Yemen and now Libya without Congressional approval. Obama is worse than war-mongering Neocons because he moved the war bar from requiring a real or manufactured threat to justify American military intervention, to vague humanitarian justifications. In other words, if a secular dictator is stamping out a handful of jihadists that threaten his regime, we will now bomb the dictator and support the jihadists when it serves corporate interests. By all counts Obama is serving the same military/oil masters no matter what labels or excuses are given. It is truly a hideous display to watch progressives support Obama's wars as if they're more righteous than Bush's.

<!-- m -->http://www.activistpost.com/2011/04/10- ... ad-or.html<!-- m -->

all who live in Latin America and the Middle East and African countries live with a sword of Damocles over our heads, but when we are surrounded by U.S. military bases such as Aruba, Curacao, Colombia, Peru and now Haiti after the earthquake