"MJ Speaks to Me From Grave, Is Madly in Love With Me"

Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Michael Jackson Speaks to Me From Grave, Is Madly in Love With Me, Says Florida Psychic

By Simone Wilson, Mon., Jun. 13 2011 at 2:35 PM

Hate to give loonies like Florida resident Sylvia Schenatzky free yellow journalism, but her new e-book on an alleged series of clairvoyant conversations with Michael Jackson since his 2009 death is too hilarious to pass up.

"He kept saying that he wanted me to believe and that he needed my help," Schenatzky says in her own press release, calling herself a "diminutive blonde." Off to a good start.

As the story goes...

Jackson contacted Schenatzky from the grave, calling her "Lilly" after a "sister in a past life" -- "the only one who could deliver his message." But the sisterly love gets scary incestual in a brand-new Jackson track (!) that the artist supposedly "channeled" to the self-proclaimed psychic.

From the book:
I am the light of the world - This is his way of him telling me he can see and be anywhere in the universe at any given moment and he wants people to know about this immense love he can feel.

I know this for sure it is real - This is the love between Michael and me that is real. This is not a fake love because I was falling in love with him every day.

It feels like I have seen your face a thousand times - Michael continues to tell me that he knew me in a past life. I was his sister and he called me Lilly which is what the lyric means, he knew my face immediately from a previous life.

You really have me to yourself - This love we shared was strictly between us and no one else knew or understood what was happening.

I know you are addicted with your eyes - I was totally addicted to him so much so my family would say I was "MJ addicted." I would watch and listen to every interview, show, telecast, movie on television about Michael. It really was like I was addicted to a drug but it was Michael I was addicted to.

Yikes. Not only is the King of Pop incapable of writing a song this terrible, but Lilly's "channel" is chock full of psychotic-fan red flags -- totally outing her as an attention whore with an unhealthy obsession. We recommend she seek treatment immediately. As for the rest of us, we're not sure we'll ever recover from reading this alleged poem from Jackson to Elizabeth Taylor. Last line: "If I can comfort you/ Don't be <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> When you feel my arms on your shoulders." =(
<!-- m -->http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2011 ... o_me_f.php<!-- m -->

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    well she's wrong.....Michael speaks to ME and he';s madly in love with ME <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

just kidding <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    Gina dear, he speaks only to me and I'm the only one <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> This is a lot of BS coming from this lady, really ! What's wrong with her ? I agree on this, she needs help, right now.
  • Ok this is hilarious.. Now now girls do not fight, Michael is interested in me and only me <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Joking.. Anyways I never laughed so hard in my laugh, I needed a laugh this morning. blessing to all.
  • Hmmm....I wonder what Michael is going to say about that psychic's claims once he "returns from the dead". Lily will be a bit surprised, I think. LOL.

I'm sure nobody has told her that almost every person feels the same thing when they look into his beautiful soul.

Blessings
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I don't think I've ever the impact on one single person that I've known in real life, that MJ has had over millions, without even setting eyes on them! I would love to know if he can explain that phenomenom!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> These clowns crack me up really. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Michael Jackson Speaks to Me From Grave, Is Madly in Love With Me, Says Florida Psychic

By Simone Wilson, Mon., Jun. 13 2011 at 2:35 PM

Hate to give loonies like Florida resident Sylvia Schenatzky free yellow journalism, but her new e-book on an alleged series of clairvoyant conversations with Michael Jackson since his 2009 death is too hilarious to pass up.

"He kept saying that he wanted me to believe and that he needed my help," Schenatzky says in her own press release, calling herself a "diminutive blonde." Off to a good start.

As the story goes...

Jackson contacted Schenatzky from the grave, calling her "Lilly" after a "sister in a past life" -- "the only one who could deliver his message." But the sisterly love gets scary incestual in a brand-new Jackson track (!) that the artist supposedly "channeled" to the self-proclaimed psychic.

From the book:
    I am the light of the world - This is his way of him telling me he can see and be anywhere in the universe at any given moment and he wants people to know about this immense love he can feel.

I know this for sure it is real - This is the love between Michael and me that is real. This is not a fake love because I was falling in love with him every day.

It feels like I have seen your face a thousand times - Michael continues to tell me that he knew me in a past life. I was his sister and he called me Lilly which is what the lyric means, he knew my face immediately from a previous life.

You really have me to yourself - This love we shared was strictly between us and no one else knew or understood what was happening.

I know you are addicted with your eyes - I was totally addicted to him so much so my family would say I was "MJ addicted." I would watch and listen to every interview, show, telecast, movie on television about Michael. It really was like I was addicted to a drug but it was Michael I was addicted to.

Yikes. Not only is the King of Pop incapable of writing a song this terrible, but Lilly's "channel" is chock full of psychotic-fan red flags -- totally outing her as an attention whore with an unhealthy obsession. We recommend she seek treatment immediately. As for the rest of us, we're not sure we'll ever recover from reading this alleged poem from Jackson to Elizabeth Taylor. Last line: "If I can comfort you/ Don't be <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> When you feel my arms on your shoulders." =(
    <!-- m -->http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2011 ... o_me_f.php<!-- m -->

There are so many people claming that MJ is in fact dead. I wonder if this woman, if she is a psychic/ medium, can make the difference between dead or alive, or intuition and fact, or, reality and wishful thinking.

There was another "medium-fan", Katleen, who also claimed that MJ was dead and gave her messages from the grave.

I don´t know why mediums don´t get all the same vibe or message. I talked to some (many really) self proclaimed mediums and let´s say that 30% told me that MJ was alive. The rest assured me that he was dead and even more, in some place called limbo. However, the ones claiming that he is dead did not believe nor agree that MJ´s "spirit" would go around contacting random people but only them (mediums saying MJ is dead) and that they were the only ones being able to "get the contact".

After two years of observation, I believe that some people are gifted with high intuition, even premonitions or messages given in different mediums and forms such a premonition dreams (this area interests me since MJ "passed") or just via basic meditation.

It is not easy to verify just by reading a couple of opinions or experiences who is sane or who has a mental disease.

It was said that Michael Jackson communicated with the spirit of Liberacci and also with God and we know that Michael is a gifted person.
    What could be MJ´s reaction after reading people´s experiences with his soul?

Let´s not forget that "hoaxers" are here for various reasons and among them the "gut feeling"
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    She is not the only one. If it is not the same lady, there was one more blond lady on Jackson family foundation site who wrote a letter to Jacksons that she had been contacted my Michael, they are in love, and MJ wants to talk to his sibblings through her. She was a direct messenger shortly. Then she opened account on facebook, so fans could "communicate" with Michael through her......I posted a thread here, should be somewhere.
  • Perhaps we should visit Lily and give her a reality check? Smack some sense into her? For I am the only he is speaking to, everyone, Michael says hi from my kitchen. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> just kidding! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    She is not the only one. If it is not the same lady, there was one more blond lady on Jackson family foundation site who wrote a letter to Jacksons that she had been contacted my Michael, they are in love, and MJ wants to talk to his sibblings through her. She was a direct messenger shortly. Then she opened account on facebook, so fans could "communicate" with Michael through her......I posted a thread here, should be somewhere.

That was Katleen. She confirmed that she had some sort of social phobia and was isolated. She "channeled" Michael and changed her voice as she talked. This was discussed in the visions thread with former members as well, may be you were the one posting it on the 1st place?

In any case, this second woman wants to sell her book, but who is going to buy it?
    I am willing to read her story is she gives it for free.

Looks like every person wants to cash on MJ.
    well if Michael's spirit would communicate with me - I would keep it for myself.

Gema i think your post is interesting because lately I came to doubt those gut feelings. You are right, we are here more because of gut feelings.
    But I have the impression that our intuitions are merely the results of the processing of outside informations by our brain in a subconscious way. I mean our brain perceives more external signals than we realise, "sleeps" on them and then bam - here comes that gut feeling...... Really I am stuck here, I don't know what to think anymore about intuitions and gut feelings. Aren't they deceiving?

Anyway, watching Behind teh mask video I had this feelings - people want to be like Michael, want to imitate him. Where is this coming from?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Gema
    let´s say that 30% told me that MJ was alive.
    30% authentic sounds about right!
    Ginafelicia
    Gema i think your post is interesting because lately I came to doubt those gut feelings. You are right, we are here more because of gut feelings.
    But I have the impression that our intuitions are merely the results of the processing of outside informations by our brain in a subconscious way. I mean our brain perceives more external signals than we realise, "sleeps" on them and then bam - here comes that gut feeling...... Really I am stuck here, I don't know what to think anymore about intuitions and gut feelings. Aren't they deceiving?
    This MJ world is all inside my computer moniter <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> , but why is my brain so happy? Psychologists?
  • I don't think I've ever the impact on one single person that I've known in real life, that MJ has had over millions, without even setting eyes on them! I would love to know if he can explain that phenomenom!

I was thinking the same.

And about that psykick, I mean, I had a period where I was addicted to Michael Jackson too. I was watching pictures over and over, interviews, over and over and his music and videos, of course, over'n'over'n'over...

Does that mean MJ is in love with me? I won't be original here, but: OF COURSE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    By the way, he looks so attractive, lying in my bed, right now... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • Ok this is hilarious.. Now now girls do not fight, Michael is interested in me and only me <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Joking.. Anyways I never laughed so hard in my laugh, I needed a laugh this morning. blessing to all.

I don't understand the way you think, saying that he's yours, not mine! Sending roses and your silly dreams, really just a waste of time. The guy is mine... the doggone guy is mine. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    We aren't going to fight about that guy are we <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> ?
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Would be understandable if this song were dedicated -only- to this person. But, no.
  • We aren't going to fight about that guy are we <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> ?

Ginafelicia... I think I told you! I'm a lover, not a fighter! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(I know, this can go on forever... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )

Ok... getting back to the topic.
    Someone said there was an other psychic who said that Michael was in love with her.
    Are the 2 psychics "fighting" to have Michael's love? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    We could easily relate the song!
    (See, that's what I meant, when I point out people finding unuseful clues everywhere <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ! I'm good at it too! <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> )

Or, maybe there is a real spirit haunting those ladies. And this spirit makes them believe he's Michael and that he is in love with them! Got to admit... it must be fun to trick people, when you are a ghost! Yeah, that's probably what it is.
    Ghost pranks. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    well if Michael's spirit would communicate with me - I would keep it for myself.

Anyway, watching Behind teh mask video I had this feelings - people want to be like Michael, want to imitate him. Where is this coming from?

Gut feelings, intuitions etc should be interpretated in an objective way to get some answers from them, imo. So yes, "gut feeling" can be deceiving us.

[youtube:fwvadkr1]
    She wanted to go to a TV program. Medium and lover.
    Michael, once more, the cash cow?

[youtube:jro5tzqb]
    This is her as well. Pay attention to her comments.<br /><br />Really? I know Michael as a man, and [size=14pt]proof ..he paints my nails as good as a salon expert[/size]! He said he did it for Liz Taylor. I know this secret no one else but family knows. I know his real personality, not just the public one. He contacted his family and now is using his real voice through me. I know him as a man, you do not realize what can happen when you open your heart. I AM a fan and he met me this way. Bonnie IS faking it, I am not.<br />MichaelJMedium 8 månader sedan <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Is she convinced that she is channeling MJ? or, is she playing along to get some cash out of the "weird fame"?
    We aren't going to fight about that guy are we <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> ?
    Ginafelicia... I think I told you! I'm a lover, not a fighter! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You keep dreamin' anyway, the boy is mine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Or, maybe there is a real spirit haunting those ladies. And this spirit makes them believe he's Michael and that he is in love with them! Got to admit... it must be fun to trick people, when you are a ghost! Yeah, that's probably what it is.
    Ghost pranks. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Michael is alive so it has to be a ghost prank <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    @Gema - maybe they are a little crazy and they are convinced for real they are connected to Michael.
    Talking about gut feelings that can be deceiving
  • alsmom380alsmom380 Posts: 75
    Well, my goodness. Some people will say anything. I know for a fact that she's lying or fake or looney because he's been at my house since June 25, 2009. And yes, it was already planned when he went to the airport. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don't understand the way you think, saying that he's yours, not mine! Sending roses and your silly dreams, really just a waste of time. The guy is mine... the doggone guy is mine. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

may i ask what on earth are you talking about? If you read my post is said(joking) and we should all be realistic, Michael will not be with any of us... blessings.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    no fighting girls! We can all have him, one day each..... ok?! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->