MJ Bike to Ride in Cemetery Tribute

Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
edited January 1970 in News
27 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The customized Michael Jackson motorcycle personally inspected by MJ's kids will be driven through Forrest Lawn cemetery on June 25th to honor the King of Pop on the anniversary of his death.

0623-the-tribute-bike.jpg
Over the weekend, Paris Jackson tweeted photos of the family checking out the bike at their Calabasas home. Turns out, the guy who designed it -- Marcell "Porkchop" Miller -- is a friend of the family who happened to be in the neighborhood that day ... and figured he'd bring it by the house.

TMZ spoke with Porkchop ... who told us the bike was a hit with the fam ... and he feels like a ride through Forrest Lawn would be the best way for him to pay his respects on the anniversary of MJ's death tomorrow.

In related news, can you believe it's already been two years???

Comments

• brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162

Yeah, it feels like he's still with us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

They are so playing with us <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Speed-demon-michael-jackson-music-videos-10303937-424-640.jpg
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Food for thoughts...

MJ BRCT

MJ BASIC REBEL CLOWNING TRAINING

REBEL CLOWNING

What is it?
    "Clowns always speak of the same thing, they speak of hunger; hunger for food, hunger for sex, but also hunger for dignity, hunger for identity, hunger for power. In fact, they introduce questions about who commands, who protests." — Dario Fo (Italian playwright/fool)
    http://www.clownarmy.org/rebelclowning/rebel.html
  • I wonder who's cool bike this is.. Looking at the tyre profile it seems that this bike already has had some speedy rides (I can be totally wrong, cause I don't have a bike and I know zero about it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). Who's gonna ride the bike through Forrest Lawn...? Mysteriousss <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Why is, "Forrest" spelled wrong? It's spelled, "Forest".
    I really don't think they would let something like this go by un-noticed. Spell check wouldn't necessarily catch it. However, they are professional writers....most of the time, lol! They should have caught that. So why is it still there? It would be interesting to watch and see if it gets changed...... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks for posting it Steph22.......

Blessings!
  • Speed-demon-michael-jackson-music-videos-10303937-424-640.jpg

Instantly thought of MJ on a motorcycle...remember in the video he puts on the rabbit mask and rides right past everyone and they didn't know it was him... <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • In related news, can you believe it's already been two years???

They are so playing with us <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Yes they are, but they will not admit it. Unfortunately we have to wait until he bams.. Have courage and be positive, with faith everything good will happen.

Camp Forrest?
    Forrest Gump?
    The customized Michael Jackson motorcycle personally inspected by MJ's kids will be driven through Forrest Lawn cemetery
    The scene of Gump running across the country is often referred to when real life people attempt the feat.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_Gump

A feat
    Definition: achievement
    synonym: accomplishment, act, action, adventure, attainment, conquest, consummation, coup, deed, effort, enterprise, execution, exploit, performance, stunt, tour de force, triumph, venture, victory
    http://thesaurus.com/browse/feat
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Porkchop" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Walking by motorcycle in a cemetery, a place that is supposed to be peace,.. and another phrase " can you believe that two years have passed " ,... and those people ( us on the forums hoax )are still there <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    27 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The customized Michael Jackson motorcycle personally inspected by MJ's kids will be driven through Forrest Lawn cemetery on June 25th to honor the King of Pop on the anniversary of his death.
    Over the weekend, Paris Jackson tweeted photos of the family checking out the bike at their Calabasas home. Turns out, the guy who designed it -- Marcell "Porkchop" Miller -- is a friend of the family who happened to be in the neighborhood that day ... and figured he'd bring it by the house.
    TMZ spoke with Porkchop ... who told us the bike was a hit with the fam ... and he feels like a ride through Forrest Lawn would be the best way for him to pay his respects on the anniversary of MJ's death tomorrow.

Where is the link to TMZ? I can't find this article on TMZ website. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    NEVER MIND..FOUND IT

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/23/michael-j ... nts-anchor<!-- m -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    For me this is a message from Michael ..The bike is freedom, fun, get away from everyday life..... <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    How to tell us he's fine...... <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Be wrong but I feel this..... <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The bike could be a hint to Moonwalker?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Grace wrote:

wishingstar wrote:

Camp Forrest?
    Forrest Gump?

Remember this film?, Forrest Gump runs through United States running for 2 years and after that time returns home
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Any pictures of Porkchop riding through the cemetery yet?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    ok did i misread? didn't the other article say that the kids (paris and prince) were each given bikes? so where does the one come from that is going to be riden through a cemetary of all places?
    Anybody finding the name "Porkchop" a bit ... when we have seen Michael in the saw mask with Elizabeth at Halloween and know about the proposed "veterinary tests on a pig" for the trial?
  • Yes I had the same thought the bike reference to Moonwalker and the rabbit costume <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Could be wrong but my first thought.

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Porkchop is a member of a rider's club:

<!-- m -->http://www.sportbikeclub.com/sportbikec ... ail/684867<!-- m -->

An interesting article....mentions bikes and talks about the kids' day at the movies recently (we have that somewhere here):

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... death.html<!-- m -->

I am still caught up in the mis-spelling of forest. The article above is from the UK.....can our Brit friends help me here? Do you spell, "forest"....."forrest"....everything I have found says not. So I am left with this being a spelling error...or something of a clue?

Thank you guys....you're truly great! I appreciate you a lot!
    Blessings to all....
    Have a beautiful day!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Grace wrote:

wishingstar wrote:

Camp Forrest?
    Forrest Gump?

Remember this film?, Forrest Gump runs through United States running for 2 years and after that time returns home

Two years? Cause 25-06-09 plus the exact number - no can't be. Nice try TMZ!!!
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Michael Kiss on the MJ <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> bike
    261785_166051970126546_165546683510408_393074_3620999_n.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

Camp Forrest?
    Forrest Gump?
    The customized Michael Jackson motorcycle personally inspected by MJ's kids will be driven through Forrest Lawn cemetery
    The scene of Gump running across the country is often referred to when real life people attempt the feat.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_Gump

A feat
    Definition: achievement
    synonym: accomplishment, act, action, adventure, attainment, conquest, consummation, coup, deed, effort, enterprise, execution, exploit, performance, stunt, tour de force, triumph, venture, victory
    http://thesaurus.com/browse/feat
    Serenitys_Dream goes into some interesting detail in her blog about the possible Forrest Gump connection. Good read!
    <!-- m -->http://xxserenityxdreamsxx.blogspot.com ... rough.html<!-- m -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    FYI - the MJ bike followed behind the party bus to Neverland also.