Michael Jackson's Death -- Two Years Later

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson's Death -- Two Years Later
5 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Today is the two-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death -- and the saga has played out like a soap opera about betrayal, jealousy, love, greed and redemption.

0624-mj-timeline-launch-1.jpg

When TMZ broke the news, it triggered a flood of stories about Jackson's struggles with drugs, the doctors who enabled him, the mystery surrounding his death, a little known drug called propofol, a family war against Michael's estate, a full court press to erase Michael's debt, and a posthumous marketing campaign to rival Elvis.

Take a look at TMZ's timeline http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/25/michael-jackson-death-anniversary-timeline-page/ from the moment we found something was terribly wrong with Michael.

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    The first and only so far reply:

DADDY
    25 minutes ago
    I cant believe it's been 2 years. RIP
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    For me are two extraordinary years ..my life is changed...in better... THANKS Mike, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE, <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> and THANKS to you all guys for this wonderful great adventure together !!! <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

IT'S ALL FOR LOVE
  • the saga has played out like a [shadow=blue:16o1x99n]soap opera [/shadow:16o1x99n]about betrayal, jealousy, love, greed and redemption
    Soap opera' is an ongoing, episode work of dramatic fiction presented in serial format on television or radio.' <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_opera<!-- m -->
    TMZ's timeline

Production Timeline
    Filmmaking requires many complex steps, making it difficult to understand the entire process without referring to a timeline. While many activities in filmmaking can’t be started until others have finished, some phases take place simultaneously. But each film is unique; films that are heavy on visual effects, require extensive historical research or involve challenging photographic work may take longer than the average film. This timeline documents a typical film shoot, from the first script breakdown to the final release print.
    <!-- m -->http://www.sonypicturesmuseum.com/filmmaking/timeline<!-- m -->

To me TMZ's timeline looks like a production timeline with episodes or scenes for the greatest movie ever! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • yes a soap opera indeed. we should name it Another life to live.. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Today is the two-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death -- and the saga has played out like a soap opera about betrayal, jealousy, love, greed and redemption

yes seriously all this seems like a Mexican soap opera <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is hilarious!!!!!! They are flat out telling us it's a MOVIE!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Today is the two-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death -- and the saga has played out like a soap opera about betrayal, jealousy, love, greed and redemption

yes seriously all this seems like a Mexican soap opera <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> but it's a good thing nobody has been pushed down the stairs, lost a baby, been poisoned,
    Or fell off a horse. Haha
    I can't believe it's been two years.
    And TMZ is acting like it was totally natural that they knew about his death before his family, or even the doctors. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is hilarious!!!!!! They are flat out telling us it's a MOVIE!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    It's Michael's own novela (soap opera). <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    loma wrote:

paula-c wrote:

yes seriously all this seems like a Mexican soap opera
    but it's a good thing nobody has been pushed down the stairs, lost a baby, been poisoned,
    Or fell off a horse. Haha
    I can't believe it's been two years.
    And TMZ is acting like it was totally natural that they knew about his death before his family, or even the doctors

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIs0RNOLVfrSlojWbSB0tXSYE5aC-eY56F99xbs59UzQjBDqnv
  • alsmom380alsmom380 Posts: 75
    "Take a look at TMZ's timeline from the moment we found something was terribly wrong with Michael."

I'm going back through the timelines and something noticable is the time change on the "Michael Jackson Dies" topic on TMZ. It was 12:21 now it's 6:20 <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-j ... ac-arrest/<!-- m -->

Do ya reckon they're trying to say that June 20 was when "the other day" happened?

"Today is the two-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death -- and the saga has played out like a soap opera about betrayal, jealousy, love, greed and redemption."

Redemption? Now would that be LaToya redeeming herself to Michael? To "do whatever you want me to do for forsaking you all those years?"

And soap opera. I've been living this hoax for so long now that for some time I've been seeing parallels with All my Children and One Life To Live. Maybe when this is all over with I will get my sanity back. Then again, maybe I'll never be the same <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Hey!

Notice the pic on that timeline is from the Pepsi burn!

9282 days... still bugs me...