Greetings from me,You all give me hope

The RPMThe RPM Posts: 3
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
A big hello to everyone on this truly wonderful forum.Im a long time viewer of the forum but this is my first post (many apologies for joining so late in the day,its a long story as to why its taken me this long).But i have to say that the excellent work done by all you truly incredible people has at times left me literally with tears of joy in my eyes.Back in june 25th 2009 i literally stopped with the news.My siblings and i have been michael fans for our entire lives (my sister was actually booking tickets to see the this is it tour at the moment we found out)It seemed impossible that michael had gone,that we would never hear or see him again and that those who tried to destroy him had finally won.But gradually things started to make me waver from the opinion michael was dead.It was then i found you guys and this forum.I read and re-read the incredible work contained here,The redirects by TS.And quickly realised that you guys were right ,michael is still here with us.Ive followed the "great adventure"as michael himself put it.And have sat here knowing that like lightman "piece by piece by piece it opens,until MJ is revealed,then on michaels command,we begin".So i send L.O.V.E to all here,for literally giving us the hope,the information and adventures that should soon lead us to the moment we have all waited for,the return of the king of pop.<!-- l -->posting.php?mode=post&f=2#Peace<!-- l --> to you all <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- l -->posting.php?mode=post&f=2#<!-- l -->

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    WELCOME
    From the bottom of my heart !!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Always room for another soldier in MJs Army of Love. Welcome! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome to the forum The RPM! Glad to have you here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Looking forward to reading your posts.
    Have a beautiful day!
    Blessings Always,
    Wishingstar
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Welcome! How did you find this forum?
    Nice to see you jumping right in, in the TS thread, with helpful ideas! <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->