TMZ - recent words in CAPITALS

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Has anyone else noticed the words in capital letters in titles of TMZ's recent posts?

21st - Jackson Kids - Daddy's BAD ASS Motorcycle Memorial
25th - Dr Murray Will NEVER Cop a Plea in MJ Death
26th - Shaq DESTROYS Classic Michael Jackson Songs
27th - Simpsons' Bombshell - The TRUTH About MJ Song

BAD ASS NEVER DESTROYS TRUTH

I just thought that was pretty neat!

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Has anyone else noticed the words in capital letters in titles of TMZ's recent posts?

I think "neat" is a huge understatement here <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • Thank you for sharing this, Curls. I know I didn't notice that but I do believe they put the words in CAPITALS for a reason. Could this be their recent meaning? Maybe...

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Has anyone else noticed the words in capital letters in titles of TMZ's recent posts?

Very well done. You forgot DADDY'S BAD ASS WILL NEVER DESTROY THE TRUTH... <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    thanks curls! well done! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Awesome observation!
  • This is so, well, BAD ASS! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    TMZ posted a new article regarding that Aaron Carter NEVER said those things in the interview.

Should 'NEVER' be added to the list?

*After thought- perhaps we should see how many of these capped words we get before we try to put them in order. As of now it doesn't make any sense. At least to me it doesn't.
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    ok, let me throw something out there. What if Michael communicates with us through all the caps TMZ uses? not just the caps in the articles that are Michael-related, all of the articles. For exapmle, yesterday there was the cap word PHANTOM and on the same day the article about Andrew Lloyd Webber on CNN came out talking about how Michael wanted to play the phantom. Also there were the caps words NEVER EVACUTED yesterday. On Jne 25th 2011 there were the words NEVER DOWN.
    What do you think of that?
    ok, let me throw something out there. What if Michael communicates with us through all the caps TMZ uses? not just the caps in the articles that are Michael-related, all of the articles. For exapmle, yesterday there was the cap word PHANTOM and on the same day the article about Andrew Lloyd Webber on CNN came out talking about how Michael wanted to play the phantom. Also there were the caps words NEVER EVACUTED yesterday. On Jne 25th 2011 there were the words NEVER DOWN.
    What do you think of that?

I definitely think it's something we should look out for! GREAT IDEA
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Here's a video about it:

[youtube:14svrdun]

Look at the length of the video 7.13 min. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Here's a video about it:

[youtube:1stcvid4]

Look at the length of the video 7.13 min. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

I watched that, I don't know what to think about it, but if nothing else it's interesting.
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    my suspicion is growing about the caps <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If you read the first page of TMZ tops down today it reads: comeback not dismissed again
    my suspicion is growing about the caps <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If you read the first page of TMZ tops down today it reads: comeback not dismissed again

Interesting!
    Here's something interesting, I went back through the articles before 6/25/09 to see if the CAPS are something new that TMZ has started doing or if they have been doing it all this time and we haven't realized it. I thought it would be a good idea to make sure so we don't look like fools in the end. Here is a list of everything that I have found with CAPS in the article title and article itself:

08/31/2009 - Macaulay's Rep -- Blanket is NOT His Baby
    08/28/2009 - Michael Jackson Coroner Report -- HOMICIDE
    03/26/2010 - Team Jacko - There was NO Secret Wife
    11/22/2010 - MJ Producer Believes Michael Jackson is ALIVE - in article NOT DEAD, "AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE"
    12/06/2010 - MJ Album -- Snippets from EVERY SINGLE New Song
    01/14/2011 - Dr. Murray -- Hey Everyone, I'm SUSPENDED - in article SUPER, ONE DAY
    01/03/2011 - Famed MJ Lawyer -- Michael was NOT Suicidal
    02/04/2011 - Conrad's Ex: He Cared More About CASH Than MJ
    02/18/2011 - Dr. Conrad Murray -- "I'm NOT Guilty"
    03/11/2011 - MJ Estate to Alejandra -- MOVE OUT ALREADY - in article UNWANTED
    04/12/2011 - Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Executor STOLE From Him - in article FURIOUS
    04/12/2011 - Katherine Jackson: The Declaration is a FRAUD
    04/21/2011 - MJ Autopsy Photos ALLOWED In Dr. Murray Trial - in article TWO
    05/04/2011 - MJ's Mom -- My Son was NO Child Molester
    05/19/2011 - Joe Jackson Stinks -- The HARD Sell - ADAMANT
    06/21/2011 - Prince & Paris Jackson -- The BAD ASS Motorcycle Memorial - in article SICK
    06/24/2011 - MJ's Vegas Home -- Fans Can "Walk Where He Walked" - in article FIRST TIME EVER
    06/26/2011 - Shaq DESTROYS Classic Michael Jackson Songs
    06/27/2011 - "Simpsons' Bombshell -- The TRUTH about MJ Song
    07/01/2011 - Aaron Carter: I NEVER Said MJ Gave Me Coke!!- in article NEVER, COMPLETELY FABRICATED
    07/04/2011 - MJ Estate -- REVENGE Over Famous Crank Call - in article NO RIGHT, REAL, NOT, REALLY WAS

Now what's interesting is yesterday in the REVENGE article it was:
    NO RIGHT
    MJ'S REAL
    NOT
    REALLY
    Notice how today it has changed to
    NO RIGHT
    MJ's REAL
    NOT
    REALLY WAS

Now why would they add WAS in on that?
  • Notice how today it has changed to
    NO RIGHT
    MJ's REAL
    NOT
    REALLY WAS

Maybe we should pay attention to added capital words in adapted/changed articles and collect them.
    Notice how today it has changed to
    NO RIGHT
    MJ's REAL
    NOT
    REALLY WAS

Maybe we should pay attention to added capital words in adapted/changed articles and collect them.

Good idea, I mentioned on the other forum yesterday that unless TMZ starts adding A,AN,IF etc we wouldn't be able to put the words together to make a complete sentence. Not without guessing the words in between and that would only be fabricating on what we want it to say rather then what it is. So with that in mind, yesterday I mentioned it and today WAS was added. Atleast we know they are still paying attention.
  • Notice how today it has changed to
    NO RIGHT
    MJ's REAL
    NOT
    REALLY WAS

Good idea, I mentioned on the other forum yesterday that unless TMZ starts adding A,AN,IF etc we wouldn't be able to put the words together to make a complete sentence. Not without guessing the words in between and that would only be fabricating on what we want it to say rather then what it is. So with that in mind, yesterday I mentioned it and today WAS was added. Atleast we know they are still paying attention.

Let's wait and see what happens next <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->