John Edwards

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I think we should have a topic about this John Edwards guy... the guy who's appeared in every MJ video from "Michael" and who looks/dresses like Dave Dave.

Anyway, if not, please move this somewhere else because I'm not sure where to put it, but I was on his facebook page and I was just creeping around, and I noticed one of his facebook friends posted a video titled "NWO AGENDA: HAARP fully exposed!!!" and this is what he commented on it:

"Elizabeth, I worked on HAARP in Alaska when I worked for the Air Force. It stood for High Energy Active Auroral Research Program. The antennas heat up an area of the ionosphere then transmit a radio signal through that spot. The signal would then bounce around in the ionosphere and could be downloaded on the other side of the earth by heating up another region of the ionosphere. As I recall they did it from a surfaced submarine. Normally you can't get radio signals that far away. When I worked on it, it was research for a communication system."

So, this guy worked with HAARP, and disagrees that they're with NWO?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

EDIT: I was looking at his interests and under 'Books' the first one is "The Greatest Show on Earth"
safe_image.php?d=AQCkBHW3uoOu86HO&w=180&h=540&url=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2Fe%2Feb%2FThe_Greatest_Show_on_Earth.JPG

The book is about evidence for biological evolution, however, the title is interesting.

Comments

• Thank you for posting this information. More and more people are being brainedwashed into this NWO and HAARP.. Poor world, I feel for it. So beautiful, and it can be destroyed by a push of a button. This makes me mad. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> I wish I can hammer someone who is in charge of this nonesense on the head like this emoticon..
  • Is this the older gentleman with the headband? If so, that man is awesome and he knows it.