Aaron Carter Says Michael Jackson Gave Him Cocaine

use_your_illusionuse_your_illusion Posts: 916
edited January 1970 in News
***I don't know if Aaron Carter actually said but here it is.

AaronCarterMain.jpg

Opening up for the first time about his controversial relationship with Michael Jackson, fellow child star Aaron Carter shares some shocking truths with OK!

On the second anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, his former friend and confidant, Aaron Carter, 23, has come clean about his close – and controversial – relationship with the pop singer, revealing all to internationally renowned interviewer Daphne Barak during a charity visit to Marbella, Spain.

Exposing their most intimate moments together, Aaron tells OK! how MJ gave him drugs and alcohol when he was just 15.

‘I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me,’ Aaron says.

When asked whether Michael gave him alcohol, Aaron tells Daphne, ‘Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.’ As for drugs? ‘He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…’

<!-- m -->http://www.okmagazine.com.au/insider/mi ... -drugs.htm<!-- m -->

Comments

• I was just going to post this.. how can he come out now and say that? I do not believe anything this person says. lies all lies.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Bastard! Why he accepted jacket from Michael?

<!-- m -->http://perezhilton.com/2011-06-16-aaron ... kson-jacke<!-- m -->

The National Enquirer is reporting that Aaron Carter is up in arms with his former manager, Aldo DiSorbo, because he apparently took a crystal-studded jacket that the pop star claims that was given to him by Michael Jackson!
    However, DiSorbo claims that this version of events is completely false, and that Aaron borrowed $100,000 from him to help him get his life back on track, and that they both agreed that the jacket was collateral.
    He explains:
    "I have nothing against Aaron, once he pays the $100,000 he owes me - he can have his jacket back."
    Ouch! Guess that's that, then!

Hopefully he got it in writing, and that if this goes to court, there won't be much of a case!

What do U think? Is Aaron telling the truth, or his ex-manager?!
  • So, now he changes his story? Why now? 2 years after Michael's "death". What's in it for him to lie? What's in it for him to change his story? Hmmm...I don't believe his story that Michael gave him cocaine.

<!-- m -->http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,784076,00.html<!-- m -->

Aaron Carter Bashes Mom, Defends Jacko

By Steve Helling and Marisa Wong

Wednesday November 17, 2004 04:40 PM EST
    Aaron Carter Bashes Mom, Defends Jacko | Aaron Carter

Aaron Carter

Ben Van Hook

Teen pop star Aaron Carter is speaking out to PEOPLE about his troubled relationship with his mother and sister – and about his friendship with Michael Jackson.

After Carter's mother Jane told "Access Hollywood" that her son had spent an unsupervised night with Jackson at his Neverland Ranch, and Carter's sister Leslie, 18, implied that drug use may have been involved, Carter told PEOPLE: "I don't do drugs. I didn't do them with Michael Jackson and I don't do them with anyone else."

Carter, 16, had a lot more to say in a frank discussion.

On his mother and sister: "I really don't like being around them. All I hear is 'You need to go on television and make me look better.' I just think, 'Just be my mother, just be my sister.' It's all about money and publicity for them. My last word to (my mother) is that she's the adult, not me. But it seems to be switched around.

On his playdate at Neverland with Jackson, who has been charged with child molestation: "Michael and I have been friends for three years. I went to Neverland for his (45th) birthday bash. We were smashing cake in each other's faces. It was really cool. Until 5 a.m., me, him and Chris Tucker were out on four-wheelers, riding around in the mountains. Nothing happened between me and Michael. We didn't sleep in the same room, we didn't share a bed. We have a normal friendship. There's nothing sexual to it."

On single life after dating Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff: "My career is my girlfriend. I don't consider myself with anybody, but I've been seeing a couple of people. There was a Hawaiian Tropic model I was seeing named Monique. She's really cool. We're just friends now."

On women he's attracted to: "I'm not going to tell you, 'Oh, looks don't matter.' If you don't look good, get away from me!"

On his next career move: "My sound is definitely changing (for an upcoming album). It is going to have more of an R&B vibe with some rock. It's influenced by Craig David, Usher and Justin Timberlake."

Meanwhile, Carter's mother Jane stands by her decision to go on television and question the night her son spent with Jackson.

"I told the truth," she says. "I don't know what happened at Michael Jackson's house, but I was concerned like any parent would be."

Jane does admit to a rift between mother and son: "I don't have a regular phone number for him, I don't see him like I would like to." But she hopes to work things out.

"I will say that I love Aaron with all my heart," says Jane, 45. "I want to be a loving mother to him. I am on his side. I want what's best for him. I know that he may not believe it at this moment, but it is true. I would do anything for him."

Aaron says that there is a fairly easy way to end their family squabble. "I would forgive my mom," he says, "but she's going to have to admit she did some things that were wrong."
  • I call bullshit! If Michael was all about the innocence of children then why would he corrupt that with drugs and alcohol? The wine reference reminds me of... Jesus juice :/ <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . Honestly I feel like this is Aaron's desperate attempt to call attention to himself when he so obviously can't get it otherwise.

I can't believe I went to his concert when I was nine. He's a traitor.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I wonder how many backstabbers, who were supposed to be MJ's "best firends" are left to come up with such disgusting and false stories about Michael <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> . To me this is another attention seeker and his story is absolutely B.S. Poor Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Aha!, sooooooo........is this guy in Marbella?
    post-5980-12563907296129.gif

Tell me where.....it will look like an accident....
  • I can't believe Aaron did that!!!!!!!!!!
    I remember a couple of his interview before Michael "died" where he was defending Michael and saying how nice and funny he is. That he is NOT a child molester and that he is not doing anything wrong towards children. Are we sure that Aaron himself said it??? I just can't believe it <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> Maybe it's another tabloid sick trash?
  • Aha!, sooooooo........is this guy in Marbella?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    [glow=red:ooron7fs]I call bullshit! If Michael was all about the innocence of children then why would he corrupt that with drugs and alcohol? The wine reference reminds me of... Jesus juice :/ <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . Honestly I feel like this is Aaron's desperate attempt to call attention to himself when he so obviously can't get it otherwise.[/glow:ooron7fs]

I completely agree!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    [glow=red:8o63sseg]I call bullshit! If Michael was all about the innocence of children then why would he corrupt that with drugs and alcohol? The wine reference reminds me of... Jesus juice :/ <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . Honestly I feel like this is Aaron's desperate attempt to call attention to himself when he so obviously can't get it otherwise.[/glow:8o63sseg]

I completely agree!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Dear Mr.Carter has found a way to make himself advertising.. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    [fade:8o63sseg]Squalor !!![/fade:8o63sseg] <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    101% pure sellout bull-pucky.......he owes that $100,000 (apparently...not even sure of that one)....however, his career is nothing now....he needs money. Once again Michael is the golden ticket. Do we know that he's not, "acting" the part? For some reason I think this report is real.....like I said sellout. Just sad.

Blessings!
  • Aha!, sooooooo........is this guy in Marbella?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Gema - we'll all meet you there and have a "party". We can play Blue Gangsta as our theme song.

Seriously, the more I think about this the angrier I get. What will happen when MJ returns? Is this going to drag up false suspicions again to where investigations are reopened? Ughh - I hope it's tabloid trash and A. Carter will comes out and denies it.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    I wanna believe it's probably a lie. The OK rag is now owned by the same person who owns the National Enquirer and we know how truthful they are...NOT!

However, if it IS true and he did say all this... then shame on Aaron. He must have a book or cd coming out to hock and knows it won't sell for shit unless he steps all over MJ like everyone else does. I swear MJ must have the NASA logo tattooed on his back with the caption "Step here to launch your career" written underneath. Assholes and opportunists...the whole lot of them. And he waits til the anniversary of MJ's death to speak out. Yeah right. That's convenient. This rag mag will find itself under a shelf when I go to Walmart tomorrow. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • [BBvideo 425,350:1u9cytlp]

I think the boy is on drugs .... he looks kinda' messed up aaron-carter-rehab.jpg

"Aaron Carter Checks Into Rehab

Aaron Carter has checked into rehab to treat addiction issues, according to E!

The 23-year-old singer and former Dancing with the Stars contestant checked into a facility voluntarily earlier this month to “finally get help.”

Aaron, who has appeared on Celebrity Rehab in 2008, “was struggling recently and needed this,” said the source.

Aaron’s brother Nick has been visiting him constantly between rehearsals for the NKOTBSB tour, which kicks off soon. Nick’s bandmate A.J. McLean also checked into rehab recently."

<!-- m -->http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/01/23 ... ter-rehab/<!-- m -->
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    This could be the media twisting what he said, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, generally when Michael is spoken about in interviews the media find's a way to put a negative slant on it and that's no different this time around.

I'm going to wait until he speaks up about this and then make a judgement. Btw, this is his twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/IAMAARONCARTER<!-- m -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    [BBvideo 425,350:z432xsrp]

I think the boy is on drugs .... he looks kinda' messed up aaron-carter-rehab.jpg

Crazy stories they have.
    Oh Michael how could you live with so many liars around? <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    ***I don't know if Aaron Carter actually said but here it is.

AaronCarterMain.jpg

Opening up for the first time about his controversial relationship with Michael Jackson, fellow child star Aaron Carter shares some shocking truths with OK!

On the second anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, his former friend and confidant, Aaron Carter, 23, has come clean about his close – and controversial – relationship with the pop singer, revealing all to internationally renowned interviewer Daphne Barak during a charity visit to Marbella, Spain.

Exposing their most intimate moments together, Aaron tells OK! how MJ gave him drugs and alcohol when he was just 15.

‘I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me,’ Aaron says.

When asked whether Michael gave him alcohol, Aaron tells Daphne, ‘Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.’ As for drugs? ‘He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…’

<!-- m -->http://www.okmagazine.com.au/insider/mi ... -drugs.htm<!-- m -->

Why all of sudden when the story changes from positive to negative it becomes “truths” as if everything said before now was a lie <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ --> This is the kind of stuff that the media pulls all the time when telling lies about Michael Jackson. This young man’s mother is probably wanting some money from Michael’s estate like everybody else thats greedy and selfish. Her son spent one night at Neverland unsupervised and now Michael is a monster. I am so tired of this bullshit. This dude has been getting blasted over the last few weeks on twitter and this to me seems more a retaliation. He is lying. I don’t believe a word of it. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • Anyone remember Aaron Carter's Death Hoax? It only lasted a day and supposedly was started by him. That was the rumor at least. Either he is trying to get attention for himself or for Michael. Do we believe him? I hope none of you do.

Aaron Carter Dies...On TwitterFri., Dec. 24, 2010 8:16 AM PST by Jenna Mullins

ABC/Adam Larkey Twitter exploded on Thursday with tweets revolving around former teen dream Aaron Carter. And not for the reasons he'd want.

According to the masses on Twitter, Aaron died of a drug overdose. But we are happy to report that the stories about his death are totally false.

MORE: Alive & Kicking: Celebrity Death Hoaxes

Aaron's manager, Johnny Wright, tells E! "Aaron Carter is alive and well at my compound in Orlando, rehearsing for a New Year's show."

And because Twitter was the birth of this rumor, it's only appropriate that Aaron himself would put it to rest by tweeting from his official account early Friday morning:

This is the real Aaron Carter I know there's a Hoax Going Around, But I'm Here, Alive & Well. At the compound Working on my mind & soul.
    The rumor can be traced back to when a reported friend of Aaron's tweeted the news of his death, adding "I can't believe you're gone."

This of course sent fans into a downward spiral of tweeting insanity. And we all know how Twitter works. One person tweets, someone else retweets, and pretty soon #RIPaaroncarter is trending. We don't know what prompted the first tweet, be it wrong information or just a sick joke gone awry, but AC is alive and well.

Heave a giant sigh of relief, fans. And to celebrate, let's dance to a Carter classic:

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b217866 ... z1QnUo3l21<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Okay, first, I don't know if I believe Aaron would actually say this, but IF he did, I do not believe anything he says. I don't believe that Michael would give a "15" year old cocaine and wine. So, why would Aaron come out saying this when he KNOWS it will hurt Michael's image? Aaron was defending Michael previously and saying that he saw Michael making out with a female fan at Neverland. I don't believe he said this and I don't believe it's true at all.

Not to mention, in the article I read, Aaron said he never did drugs with Michael or anyone. Here he is doing pot at age 15:

72b77d3a-5fc0-45e6-b60c-848ddaf203c6.jpg
    aaroncarter-pot.jpg
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    In defence of Aaron Carter, he appears to have said NOTHING derogatory about Michael daphnebarak.homestead.com/AaronCarterMic… I correct. Do same @PerezHilton
    2 minutes ago
    http://daphnebarak.homestead.com/AaronCarterMichaelJacksonTributeVideoClip.html
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    All comments that have been expressed have are brill! God bless for all of your love and your support in defending our beloved angel, MJ! This story is all lies! MJ is a defender of all children everywhere!
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    If he said this about Michael I am disgusted about his lies....how can he say this things about MJ ? I do not believe a word of what he said, MJ to do that to a 15 year old ? no no.....he would never do that to anyone. ohhhh, I can't believe this people how much they can lie for money !!!! He should be ashamed of himself if he really said this.
  • You must read this:

<!-- m -->http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/60677956.html<!-- m -->

Full of shit media loves to make up lies. That's all.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Aaron Carter miss Michael.yea right <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    Aaron why did you not reveal this earlier...umm how are you going to explain it to Michael,when he come back??? You can be in big trouble for this.. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    You must read this:

<!-- m -->http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/60677956.html<!-- m -->

Full of shit media loves to make up lies. That's all.

is true, but the damage is done, now I have a newspaper in my hands and I'm reading the news, "Michael Jackson gave alcohol to cocaine and Aaron Carter when he was a child"
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->