I've been away for a while

jillsjills Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I have been here. I had a difficult time signing in so I created a new accout. I was previously just Jill. It may take me a while to catch up so if anyone wants to hit me with the highlights for the past few months send them this way. Thanks so much!

Comments

• andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    Welcome back Jill.<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi Jill! Glad to see you back...hope your family is doing well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Okay - you should check out the BACK thread:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=188&t=5167<!-- l -->

Randy Jackson is supposed to be tweeting today...was about to check on that myself:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=135&t=13838<!-- l -->

If you follow TS...here is his/her latest <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=19647<!-- l -->

Teddy Riley on Twitter:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=136&t=16500<!-- l -->

And, of course, there are a lot of videos on youtube that are more than interesting. Some are outright educational. I can give you a few links if you'd like but most of them are in the hoax video section.

Also - Mr Wegener has started a non-profit call MJJForeverInnocent. He's gathering support, financially, and otherwise, in order to put out a documentary of true facts about the 2005 trial that will show how Michael was set up and how Sneddon tried to plant false evidence, etc. It's about the facts that we the public never heard because of the media's bias. Tom Messereau is in full support of this project as well. Check it out on youtube (under his name) or <!-- m -->http://www.mjjforeverinnocentfoundation.org/<!-- m -->

Many blessings to you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcomeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    Hey, welcome back Jills!!! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->