Is this Michael?

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited August 2011 in General MJ Discussion
tumblr_lnryb6PQJu1qiwa7bo1_500.jpg<br /><br />This is a rare photo that has recently surfaced, so far no one really knows where it comes from, but to me, it doesn't look like Michael.. the ear looks different, and so does his hand. I'm not sure, what do you think ? :?

Comments

• Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    I think its Michael. I could be wrong as he is covering the lower half of his face... but the eyes, ears and jaw line and hand look like real Michael to me.
  • Usually i would tell with is finger nails, which are dark, and also his finger curls upwards. Unfortunetaly we cannot see his fingers. thanks for your postings. I am not sure it is Michael either.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hmmm....does look like him, but from earlier days..IMO.
  • At first glance, it looks like him but the eyes seem off but that might be because of how thick his eyeliner is.
  • Is that a pierced ear i see?

Very good observation, it may be also a beauty mark, or a pimple. This looks like Michael in the late 80's early 90's. I still think that is not Michael.
  • It looks like MJ, but is hard to tell with his face partially covered. At any
    rate, he is quite handsome! A very nice pic, indeed. Thanks.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    I agree, all4loveandbelieve, that it looks like an older photo of MJ (perhaps from the 90s).
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I looked on MJphotoscollectors to see where they've placed it. Yesterday it was added to their site, and they put it in HIStory Era, but today its in Dangerous era. Hmm . & yeah , the ear looked pierced to me too.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    I looked on MJphotoscollectors to see where they've placed it. Yesterday it was added to their site, and they put it in HIStory Era, but today its in Dangerous era. Hmm . & yeah , the ear looked pierced to me too.

Ive seen other pictures where MJs ear appears pearced. Specifically there is one where he is attending a wedding. Cant find it now, but ive seen it before on his ear
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I don't think it's him.. why? something feels wrong.. and looking at him his brows looks like they are glued on and are to close to his nose...
  • I looked on MJphotoscollectors to see where they've placed it. Yesterday it was added to their site, and they put it in HIStory Era, but today its in Dangerous era. Hmm . & yeah , the ear looked pierced to me too.

Ive seen other pictures where MJs ear appears pearced. Specifically there is one where he is attending a wedding. Cant find it now, but ive seen it before on his ear

Do you have the pics for comparison? Would be great to see....I dont think i have ever seen Michael with an earring however lol!!!

Very good observation, it may be also a beauty mark, or a pimple. This looks like Michael in the late 80's early 90's. I still think that is not Michael.

Thanks!!! And yes I agree it looks like around 1991 to me...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't think it's him.. why? something feels wrong.. and looking at him his brows looks like they are glued on and are to close to his nose...
    That's what I was thinking. I vote not him.
  • I remember the pic, is it this one.

jtmcqu.jpg

Here is the topic

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=18113&start=50<!-- l -->
  • tumblr_lnryb6PQJu1qiwa7bo1_500.jpg

This is a rare photo that has recently surfaced, so far no one really knows where it comes from, but to me, it doesn't look like Michael.. the ear looks different, and so does his hand. I'm not sure, what do you think ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    This is not Michael, draw attention to the ear! This person has ears pirsed, and Michael hasn't, as you know.
    see <!-- m -->http://vkontakte.ru/id1737382#/elenaromanenkova<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    tumblr_lnryb6PQJu1qiwa7bo1_500.jpg

This is a rare photo that has recently surfaced, so far no one really knows where it comes from, but to me, it doesn't look like Michael.. the ear looks different, and so does his hand. I'm not sure, what do you think ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    This is not Michael, draw attention to the ear! This person has ears pirsed, and Michael hasn't, as you know.
    see <!-- m -->http://vkontakte.ru/id1737382#/elenaromanenkova<!-- m -->

I've never heard of this person. Is that a girl? I see the ears being peirced. That could be a match!
  • I guess it another photoshop trick...