Active topics etc.

NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
What happend with the "active topics, new posts, etc" buttons, if I'm not logged in?

Maybe I'm the only one with this problem but normally the buttons were visible and now the buttons are only visible when I am logged in, something I do not always want when I want a quick read. Can you please but them back?

Bye Bye Nyuki

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    while i don't know what the current statis of these buttons are if i remember correctly you can read active topics and unanswered topics while not logged in but not new post . i am speaking from way back before i registered so it has been a while.hope it helped. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
    while i don't know what the current statis of these buttons are if i remember correctly you can read active topics and unanswered topics while not logged in but not new post . i am speaking from way back before i registered so it has been a while.hope it helped. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you suspicious mind, but that is just the problem, now I must log in to see the active topic button and a few days back, it was no problem. I always could use and see that button without being logged in.

Most times I read quickly without being logged in and therefore the active topic button was my great friend. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Bye bye
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

Thank you suspicious mind, but that is just the problem, now I must log in to see the active topic button and a few days back, it was no problem. I always could use and see that button without being logged in.

Most times I read quickly without being logged in and therefore the active topic button was my great friend. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Bye bye

ahh i don't know . souza has been experimenting with many bells and whistles lately , so who knows <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745

Bye bye

CANT SEE ALSO <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    [highlight=#ff0000:392t0i99]HELP! HELP!HELP![/highlight:392t0i99]

SOUZA, PLZ< look to that problem - ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO LOG IN VIA MOBILE TO BE ABLE TO GET TO FORUM - PLEASE< CAN YOU KINDLY RETURN [highlight=#ff0080:392t0i99]ACTIVE TOPIC[/highlight:392t0i99] to BOARD INDEX BAR??

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I disabled it. I had almost 9 millions match words in my database, so that feature can only be used now by registered members.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I disabled it. I had almost 9 millions match words in my database, so that feature can only be used now by registered members.

[highlight=#ff0080:2jr9wtya]MAY BE ITS POSSIBLE TO FIND SOME SOLUTION ON THAT dissmissal, plz ?[/highlight:2jr9wtya]

Missing that button REALLY get members hard time to review our beloved web, BECAUSE after we move to new server its impossible to log in via mobile now due highly secure area bloked.

So , now everybody, who DONT have access to comp, but only use net on mobile phone, is just unable to keep in touch with all the news <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

That new change is eliminating members access, Very Sad.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING, AND HOPE SOME WAY THAT POBLEM WL BE SOLVED. - m.b. leaved at least NEW POST button available?..

BLESSINGS! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

[highlight=#ff0080:12v95wes]MAY BE ITS POSSIBLE TO FIND SOME SOLUTION ON THAT dissmissal, plz ?[/highlight:12v95wes]

Missing that button REALLY get members hard time to review our beloved web, BECAUSE after we move to new server its impossible to log in via mobile now due highly secure area bloked.

So , now everybody, who DONT have access to comp, but only use net on mobile phone, is just unable to keep in touch with all the news <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING, AND HOPE SOME WAY THAT POBLEM WL BE SOLVED. - m.b. leaved at least NEW POST button available?..

A slow forum scares members away too. As long as the problem with the database isn't fixed, it stays disabled.

By the way: it works perfectly on my mobile phone.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• NyukiNyuki Posts: 70

Souza, thanks for the clarification.

I really need my glasses because today I just saw a new animated feature at the bottom of the page with topic news.

[highlight=#ff0080:5d72ow9v]MAY BE ITS POSSIBLE TO FIND SOME SOLUTION ON THAT dissmissal, plz ?[/highlight:5d72ow9v]

A slow forum scares members away too. As long as the problem with the database isn't fixed, it stays disabled.

By the way: it works perfectly on my mobile phone.

THANX A LOT SOUZA TO KEEPING ACTIVE TOPIC A_C_T_I_V_E!!!!! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->

Rgarding my phone - its probably problem of its low priced model <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .. cant afford i-pod yet.

But thanx again for all you hard work and endless deducations!! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
This discussion has been closed.