Forum appearance

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
The forum will change looks a few time or will be offline for some minutes sometimes. No worries, it's me. I am trying to speed it up and I am deleting some stuff (no posts, don't worry).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks for warning us Souza!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thanks for warning us Souza!

No problem. Is it any faster for you?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Much faster, thank you.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    It's faster already for me today thankyou
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    much faster, and all functions back to normal again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Bless you, it is much faster!!! Thanks Souza! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    much faster, and all functions back to normal again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Thank you very much, Souza. BTW....your new signature/avatar is great looking....love that quote too!
    It is such a true statement in all areas of life.....thanks for sharing it.
This discussion has been closed.