Joe vs. Joseph SOLVED.

The FBI files on Michael Jackson were released today.
I skimmed through them and was more than happy with what I found.

On the FBI website there was a short passage on top
of the page that said:
"Michael Joseph Jackson, a celebrity pop star, was born on August 29, 1958. He died unexpectedly on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50."

Of corse when I saw that, I got upset. I thought that ment his middle name was
Joseph, no question about it. But as I started reading the files that frown was turned
upside down. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
Take a look at some screen shots I took of the files:

b1.jpg

Time too smile. ^ The FBI clearly states that his TRUE name is Michael Joe Jackson.

b3.jpg

Here we have his drivers license app.

b4.jpg

His drivers license.

b5.jpg
b8.jpg
b9.jpg
b15.jpg
b13.jpg
b12.jpg

There you have it. His middle name is clearly, as stated by the FBI, Joe.
Now, back too the thing written on the top of the page :
"Michael Joseph Jackson, a celebrity pop star, was born on August 29, 1958. He died unexpectedly on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50."
Michael Joseph is a stage name.

DC-1.jpg

Making the Death Certificate for Michael Joseph Jackson INVALID.

Comments

• MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    Amen to that <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • So...

Michael Joseph Jackson = Entertainer
    Michael Joe Jackson = The Person

This makes so much sence to me. Now I understand the difference, thank you so much for clearing this out for us. I really appreciate it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Which means the King of Pop died, but not Michael Jackson. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    b4.jpg

He looks adorable here with his smile. This picture is authentic and so must his name be. Michael Joe Jackson.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    thats the big clue now fingers crossed tanks for spoting that
  • I've always believed his middle name was JOE, so when I saw the DC I started believing there something wrong like with the funeral.

But what I dont get right now is that this kinda makes the fbi files legit. Like there truelly is a death investigation <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> This is the part that i dont get. Or are the files about something else, I haven't read them. Can someone explain please <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • So...

This makes so much sence to me. Now I understand the difference, thank you so much for clearing this out for us. I really appreciate it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Which means the King of Pop died, but not Michael Jackson. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    b4.jpg

He looks adorable here with his smile. This picture is authentic and so must his name be. Michael Joe Jackson.

I agree. Michael JOE Jackson is alive/ Michael Joseph Jackson is dead. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> If Michael comes back, we probably won't be seeing him perform on stage, unless he does a farewell tour/shows/show. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    DIANA JEAN, thanks for the info. That's the best news really needed - clarity and legally in writing by a government agency.

Thanks again and definitely make my Christmas better knowing that part of the truth(among others being speculated). <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I've always believed his middle name was JOE, so when I saw the DC I started believing there something wrong like with the funeral.

But what I dont get right now is that this kinda makes the fbi files legit. Like there truelly is a death investigation <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> huh i dont get it right now. Or am I seeing this wrong?? Please say yes <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    They didnt release and files about the Death Investigation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • They didnt release and files about the Death Investigation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hoax hoax hoax. Had they released any kind of papers that proved there was infact a murder investigation, I would give up the hoax theories and accept that he was dead. Now I am 300% more convinced than I was yesterday and every week I get more confident that this is a hoax, I thought I was confident 2 weeks ago but thats nothing compared to how certain I am today. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The feeling is undescribable. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I now resemble the Cheshire Cat (although not quite literally). <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    OK you know what? I do believe this is a verrrry crucial find. My question as someone stated above said what is the need for the FBI files? Why would this information be made public and online? Are the FBI somehow connected to the investigation.....but if MJ staged his death wouldl there even be an investigation? Because remember Marlone does wear an FBI hat right? More research I feel that there is more to this than we are receiving. But IDK. Sooo much has went on since June 25th.
  • Maybe released to prove to hoax believers that the government and FBI uses the term Joe and not Joseph so the believers can compare the autopsy report and discover it is fake.
  • Well isn't nice to finally know that he's DC is invalid...I mean,I thought so,but now,I know so... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks Diana Jean
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    This is what I thought there are two people in a way Michael the entertainer and Michael the private person . This is very good news for all of us
  • yes,what is the need for the FBI files?
    Anyway, thanks so much for sharing this, if his real name is Joe, then the death certificate is invalid.
    Mike is a genius!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Well isn't nice to finally know that he's DC is invalid...I mean,I thought so,but now,I know so... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks Diana Jean

I thought so too but now it's confirmed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OK you know what? I do believe this is a verrrry crucial find. My question as someone stated above said what is the need for the FBI files? Why would this information be made public and online? Are the FBI somehow connected to the investigation.....but if MJ staged his death wouldl there even be an investigation? Because remember Marlone does wear an FBI hat right? More research I feel that there is more to this than we are receiving. But IDK. Sooo much has went on since June 25th.
    I think that has too do with the Freedom Of Information Act.
    But In my opinion I do think the FBI is involved. The files state a death thret in '92.
  • this makes so much sense! now, Michael Joseph as an entertainer ( as a personality) might be gone (just for a while I hope;)) and Michael Joe lives on directing the biggest hoax of all time:D
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    It DOESN'T make his DC invalid - IF he's dead.
    If he was dead, it would still be valid, because everyone knows he's the respective person in the DC.
    I asked a couple of lawyers about that.
    Asked a row of questions - that was the last:
    <!-- m -->http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/two-n ... 25272.html<!-- m -->
    (One lawyer was inspired and even started to write poetry - sweet <!-- s:-D -->:-D<!-- s:-D -->)

If he ISN'T dead, of course the DC is invalid. But it would also be invalid, if it stated Michael JOE Jackson.
    No dead person, no valid DC.
    I would just like to know, if the legal consequences would be different...

So, does that actually bring us any further?
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    on the DC it should have listed all of his alias on it
    There's another topic which really will make your head spin.<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1990<!-- l -->

This is what's written in the FBI files, but in the children's BC, Michael has registered his name as JOSEPH, and I forgot the Marriage Certificate with LMP - JOSEPH as well

???
  • So...

b4.jpg

I was going to write the same thing. He looks so cute in that picture awww <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I am just wondering, Michael has so many aliases (for whatever reasons) used in various documents, I wonder what part of any of the government agencies would hold such vital infos??
  • WOW! Finally that is as good as cleared up, I'm so happy about this <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Only half of the file were released, which means there is an on going investigation into his death or whatever lead up to his need to fake his death.
  • It DOESN'T make his DC invalid - IF he's dead.
    If he was dead, it would still be valid, because everyone knows he's the respective person in the DC.
    I asked a couple of lawyers about that.
    Asked a row of questions - that was the last:
    <!-- m -->http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/two-n ... 25272.html<!-- m -->
    (One lawyer was inspired and even started to write poetry - sweet <!-- s:-D -->:-D<!-- s:-D -->)

If he ISN'T dead, of course the DC is invalid. But it would also be invalid, if it stated Michael JOE Jackson.
    No dead person, no valid DC.
    I would just like to know, if the legal consequences would be different...

So, does that actually bring us any further?
    But the difference is Legal names have too be on documents such as
    Drivers Licenes and Passports.
    We know that there are court documents that say both Joe and Joseph
    Death certificates have too be full legal names too.