Cream Pie in Murdoch's Face!

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/man-rushes-rupert ... 44558.html<!-- m -->
LONDON (AP) — A protester splattered Rupert Murdoch with white foam in a foil pie dish on Tuesday, interrupting a dramatic hearing in which the media baron told British lawmakers he was not responsible for a phone hacking scandal that has rocked his global empire.

Murdoch appeared by turns vague, truculent, sharp and concise as he spoke alongside his son and deputy, James, calling the parliamentary inquisition "the most humble day of my career" but refusing to take personal blame for the crisis that has swept from a tabloid newspaper through the top levels of Britain's police and even to the prime minister's office.

Murdoch, 80, said he was "shocked, appalled and ashamed" at the hacking of the phone of a murdered schoolgirl by his now-shuttered News of the World tabloid.

OMG folks.........................

Who was JUST talking about custard pie!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    it was shaving foam...at least on CNN <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I felt asleep during that boring testimony when the noise of the shaving foam "attack" woke me up.
    strange coincidence with the foil pie dish anyway
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes and that's exactly what is used in the movies for the comedy bit involving cream (custard) pie in the face.

Dude. This is crazy. My head fell off.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    It might be time to dig out those straight jackets again. We're seeing MJ all over the place. I think we've finally become certifiable to a non-hoaxer by this point and what is scarey is that I totally understand how they could reach such an opinion.
    well if this a movie - why not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'd just gone out of the room to make a drink when the 'incident' happened! But straight away when they mentioned 'custard pie' I thought of that pie that's been cooking for some time on another thread here, where incidentally I talked about using shaving foam in such 'pies'!! I need to get out more!
    It might be time to dig out those straight jackets again. We're seeing MJ all over the place. I think we've finally become certifiable to a non-hoaxer by this point and what is scarey is that I totally understand how they could reach such an opinion.

yes but it was just a coincidence, it wasn't Back/Front's pie, it was just a coincidence <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

still this is suspicious <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

but until they place some toys in there I am not convinced <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'd just gone out of the room to make a drink when the 'incident' happened! But straight away when they mentioned 'custard pie' I thought of that pie that's been cooking for some time on another thread here, where incidentally I talked about using shaving foam in such 'pies'!! I need to get out more!

you did? I don't remember
    if it was August 11 today I would have said no coincidence, no way <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    She did, I remember.

This is heavy!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

you did? I don't remember
    if it was August 11 today I would have said no coincidence, no way <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Yes, here it is:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=188&t=5167&p=340721#p340721<!-- l -->

But please don't let's make more of this than it really is: Murdoch was hit by a shaving foam 'custard' pie, which along with flour and eggs ia a common missile used in attacks such as this on controversial prominent figures. It wasn't Front or MJ! And I'm not an insider who 'predicted' it!!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Yes, this is common practice in the UK - they are always throwing custard pies at someone or other - especially parliamentary figures.
    I wonder how that guy got in there and who he is
  • Yes, this is common practice in the UK - they are always throwing custard pies at someone or other - especially parliamentary figures.

i think we should start doing that here in the states at our reps and other forms of public figures i mean the ones that lie of course lol..cant leave out the media azzheads too..
    ok i will make the shells or buy them...we need others to fill them then gather together and go state to state then to white house!!!...i joke i joke..NOT!!
    huggs love n faith
    suzz
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I immediately thought of Michael and his antics with the pie being thrown. I thought of MJ & MacCauley Caulkin.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And the story of MJ disciplining one of his employees who was troubling others, by calling him to his office, and having someone pie him right there. Problem was fixed, employee behaved.

Remember Bill Gates' experience?
    [BBvideo 425,350:jn7k1mzn]
    Yes, this is common practice in the UK - they are always throwing custard pies at someone or other - especially parliamentary figures.

Oh no kidding.

Hmm.

Ok.

<!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    And the story of MJ disciplining one of his employees who was troubling others, by calling him to his office, and having someone pie him right there. Problem was fixed, employee behaved.

hahahahha is this for true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?!
    How ironic - the attacker's initials are JM <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->