Hi I'm Zack!

Zack23Zack23 Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello my name is Zack and I'm new here. I can't wait to get to meet you all!<br />gg58001,1258732750,2BAMsday-800-kopiya-kopiya.jpg

Comments

• Hi Zack - welcome! I'm surprised that you figured out how to post a picture already. We just moved to this board today. You must be very tech savvy :)<br /><br />I look forward to hearing your story. Blessings to you!
  • Heyya Zac...welcome...love the BAMSDAY pic by the way.  ;)
  • Zack23Zack23 Posts: 2
    on 1311395032:
    <br />Hi Zack - welcome! I'm surprised that you figured out how to post a picture already. We just moved to this board today. You must be very tech savvy :)<br /><br />I look forward to hearing your story. Blessings to you!<br />
    <br /><br />Hi and thank you! I'm not too tech savvy lol I'm just smart and scrolled over the things and when one said image I clicked it. Of course I put the link first then scrolled over it and clicked the image button thingy and clicked paste on the scrolled over link. Blessings to you as well!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1311395741:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Hi and thank you! I'm not too tech savvy lol I'm just smart and scrolled over the things and when one said image I clicked it. Of course I put the link first then scrolled over it and clicked the image button thingy and clicked paste on the scrolled over link. Blessings to you as well!<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Aha, smart ha?. that's good. When is that soon BAM day will be?  any idea?