@kingofpopart

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Nelson posted this today morning and when people asked him to stop messing with them his assistant started blocking people and  also she deleted his twitts about this subject. I managed to make a print screen immediatelly of his first twitt.<br /><br />nelsonjuly22011.jpg<br /><br />the others twitts were to a believer who told him something like: *hands nelson a rope and runs*<br />And he answered: I can't even mention his name that people start twisting everything.<br /><br />Twisting? He says things like this one, like the cabin stuff, and what he said back in 2010 about Michael comming at his birthday party and we twist. I suppose I am crazy, then. [dot]We[/dot] twist

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I couldn't refrain my somehow anger when I saw him speaking exactly like a tabloid trash. I mean, he's telling "news" like a tabloid. He never did this before. I totally deslike these posts
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1313853042:
    <br />I couldn't refrain my somehow anger when I saw him speaking exactly like a tabloid trash. I mean, he's telling "news" like a tabloid. He never did this before. I totally deslike these posts<br />
    <br /><br /><br />@Anna - yes this is rather strange behaviour, if he doesn't want people to "twist" things, why <br />tweet about MJ at all ~ more controversy
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    406593939.jpg<br />A fun pop piece for Saturday--"Van Goghs to Disneyland" (how many of u picked up the 1 mouse ear?) #vangogh
  • Interesting comments that was posted in the BACK Thread about this picture and the lab mouse with one ear.<br /><br />For me - I instantly noticed the sunflower. Are we back to sunflowers and LMP?<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
  • THAT PICTURE IS AMAZING!!!<br /> <br />HAHAHA! Hi Michael!
    on 1317006761:
    <br />Interesting comments that was posted in the BACK Thread about this picture and the lab mouse with one ear.<br /><br />For me - I instantly noticed the sunflower. Are we back to sunflowers and LMP?<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
    <br /><br />Mickey - the mouse - Ben - Sunflower. And is that a crown just above that smiling face on that man's collar?   suspicious//
  • He posted an interesting comment on Twitter earlier today:<br /><br />  7999-twitter_normal.jpg  @kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez      Huge long motorcade of motorcycle & car cops & limos & escalades just drove by us in Beverly Hills..wondering who that was for  2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone<br /><br /><br />
  • Here is the full conversation:<br /><br />
    on 1318717969:
    <br />He posted an interesting comment on Twitter earlier today:<br /><br />  7999-twitter_normal.jpg  @kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez      Huge long motorcade of motorcycle & car cops & limos & escalades just drove by us in Beverly Hills..wondering who that was for  2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone<br />
    <br /><br /> afraid/
  • on 1318717969:
    <br />He posted an interesting comment on Twitter earlier today:<br /><br />  7999-twitter_normal.jpg  @kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez      Huge long motorcade of motorcycle & car cops & limos & escalades just drove by us in Beverly Hills..wondering who that was for  2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />And, no, I don't think it was MJ. But I wonder sometimes about his posts whether he's in the know or not.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1318717969:
    <br />He posted an interesting comment on Twitter earlier today:<br /><br />  7999-twitter_normal.jpg  @kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez      Huge long motorcade of motorcycle & car cops & limos & escalades just drove by us in Beverly Hills..wondering who that was for  2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /> 7999-twitter_normal.jpg    kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez            I have confirmed it was President Clinton that drove by today. He came by show 2 yrs ago-maybe he'll come by tomorrow again<br /><br /><br />He's just sayin' that.  It was Michael.  ;) :lol: 
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1318719041:
    <br />
    on 1318717969:
    <br /><br /> 7999-twitter_normal.jpg    kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez            I have confirmed it was President Clinton that drove by today. He came by show 2 yrs ago-maybe he'll come by tomorrow again<br /><br /><br />He's just sayin' that.  It was Michael.  ;) :lol:  <br />
    <br /> <br />Actually he's telling the truth...it was former President Clinton. <br /><br />They are having a concert out at the Hollywood Bowl tonight which is a fund raiser for the Clinton Foundation. <br /><br />All that motorcade he saw is standard (every former president still gets secret service security even after they are no longer in office) ;) <br /><br />...now that I think about it, should have gotten tickets :roll:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1318723723:
    <br />
    on 1318719041:
    <br />
    on 1318717969:
    <br /><br /> 7999-twitter_normal.jpg    kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez            I have confirmed it was President Clinton that drove by today. He came by show 2 yrs ago-maybe he'll come by tomorrow again<br /><br /><br />He's just sayin' that.  It was Michael.  ;) :lol:  <br />
    <br /> <br />Actually he's telling the truth...it was former President Clinton. <br /><br />They are having a concert out at the Hollywood Bowl tonight which is a fund raiser for the Clinton Foundation. <br /><br />All that motorcade he saw is standard (every former president still gets secret service security even after they are no longer in office) ;) <br /><br />...now that I think about it, should have gotten tickets :roll: <br />
    <br /><br />I know, I was just being silly.  geek/
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    @andrea...oh...my bad ;D
  • Snoopy - they are showing the concert on Yahoo starting right now (7 PT)<br /><br />The motorcade makes sense. Thanks for sharing the follow up :)<br />
  • Hello everyone,<br /><br />a new Painting by the Kingofpopart<br /><br />kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez<br />"Scary, Scary Night" Happy Halloween Everyone! fb.me/YELRMlVG<br />29 Okt<br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8175136&l=b9da7913fc&id=25129211596<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone
    on 1320015896:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />a new Painting by the Kingofpopart<br /><br />kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez<br />"Scary, Scary Night" Happy Halloween Everyone! fb.me/YELRMlVG<br />29 Okt<br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8175136&l=b9da7913fc&id=25129211596<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br />
    <br /><br />Here is the picture.<br /><br />316805_10150369299796597_25129211596_8175136_1629180179_n.jpg
  • Many Thanks Purelove,<br /><br />could someone please explain how to invert a pic. I looked in the help section but there is no Info how to do such stuff.<br /><br />Our Nelson seems to Love Vincent Van Gogh.:lol:<br />The last Painting with th 7 Mickey Mouses, he postet it as we had the huge disscusion about Jermaine's Interview in front of a Van Gogh Painting.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone. <br />
  • on 1320015995:
    <br />
    on 1320015896:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />a new Painting by the Kingofpopart<br /><br />kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez<br />"Scary, Scary Night" Happy Halloween Everyone! fb.me/YELRMlVG<br />29 Okt<br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8175136&l=b9da7913fc&id=25129211596<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br />
    <br /><br />Here is the picture.<br /><br />316805_10150369299796597_25129211596_8175136_1629180179_n.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you all for sharing this picture. When I saw it on Twitter I wondered why he'd use the same person but switch out the background. Is he trying to draw attention to this person? And then I saw the back post where the picture of enchalada man is posted with the comment by MJonmymind where she said he looked similar to Brett Livingston-Strong.<br /><br />I could be crazy but to me Van Gough looks like enchalada man too...<br /><br />Here is a link to the pictures.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=5167.5125<br />
  • here are the pictures to compare;<br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Didn't we see a Van Gogh portrait in a recent video with Jermaine....I think in his house?  It was hanging by the stairs.......<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1320028229:
    <br />Didn't we see a Van Gogh portrait in a recent video with Jermaine....I think in his house?  It was hanging by the stairs.......<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />We sure did. So, is Van Gogh the real clue or is it enchalada man or perhaps Livingston-Stone? This has me confused but I think there is relevance in the connection.
    8102webscarftwitter_normal.jpg kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez <br />[size=12pt]Who saw the #MichaelJackson tribute on #xfactor tonight? Love that song. Don't worry- #MichaelJackson is everywhere[/size]
  • on 1324557431:
    <br />8102webscarftwitter_normal.jpg kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez <br />[size=12pt]Who saw the #MichaelJackson tribute on #xfactor tonight? Love that song. Don't worry- #MichaelJackson is everywhere[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you, Purelove, for posting this. To me he's hinting that Michael is alive. He's giving a word of hope - at least that's my interpretation. This would also mean that he's in the know.<br /><br />Blessings to you :)