Mila Kunis & MJ The Hotel Balcony Cconnection

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in News
Mila Kunis & MJ The Hotel Balcony Connection<br /><br />7/29/2011 9:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez<br /><br /><br /> 0729-mila-mj-splash-4-credit.jpg<br /><br /><br />Mila Kunis now has something in common with Michael Jackson besides at one time having a close relationship with Macaulay Culkin ... they both have a penchant for hanging out on balconies in the same hotel.<br /><br />On Thursday, the "Friends with Benefits" star was spotted on a Hotel Adlon balcony in Berlin -- which is the same hotel where Michael infamously dangled his son Blanket back in 2002.<br /><br />She's bad.

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is the girl at the funeral with Mac, right?
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    on 1311960990:
    <br />This is the girl at the funeral with Mac, right?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yes!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I betcha she knows Michael is alive.  She was with Macaulay for a long time and was even giggling with him at the funeral. <br /><br />And there's that "bad" word again.
  • [size=12pt]I do not see the connection with the balcony.. I do not think she knows about the hoax. Wow, what kind of hoax is it if every one knows about it.. [/size]
  • on 1311969899:
    <br />I do not see the connection with the balcony.. I do not think she knows about the hoax. Wow, what kind of hoax is it if every one knows about it.. <br />
    <br /> <br />The world is a huge place, I know you dont mean it literally, but to think several hundreds or even thousands of people are knowers doesn't seem that odd to me. I think people who need to know, know. If she was close the Mac, and at the funeral, I think she knows.
  • Oh yeah. Mac's girl, who was at MJ's "funeral", and is now standing at the exact same balcony as MJ, and TMZ is reporting it....sounds like another "coicidence" to me  ;)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The hotel balcony connection ? TMZ is making fun of us again?<br />The best I can imagine of this article is that it seems to put the balcony thing with Blanket in a better light, as that girl is doing nothing wrong and she's obviously not bad.<br /> <br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Which connection? suspicious//
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I saw this article this morning. I didn't get it then and I don't get it now.
    on 1311964963:
    <br />I betcha she knows Michael is alive.  She was with Macaulay for a long time and was even giggling with him at the funeral. <br /><br />And there's that "bad" word again.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree Andrea. And what TMZ meant with the "connection" is, she was with Mac and she knows about the hoax. Balcony is not the connection, Mac is.
  • on 1311971708:
    <br />The hotel balcony connection ? TMZ is making fun of us again?<br />The best I can imagine of this article is that it seems to put the balcony thing with Blanket in a better light, as that girl is doing nothing wrong and she's obviously not bad.<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br />Exactly that's why i said what is the connection between Michael and this girl? Just because she is at the same hotel balcony does not mean anything.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's actually not the same balcony. Look again. I think maybe I get it now. The railings are not the same, and I do not mean the color.<br /><br />Look for the vertical metal bar connecting the top railing and the very next parallel rail below it. In the MJ pic there is a vertical piece connecting the two. In the pic with Mila, that vertical bar is not present. Follow the square design in the center and go up and to your left one notch. It should extend up in the design right underneath where the man is leaning. Instead it stops.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    A commenter under the story says this:<br />
    shybullwinkle:  11 hours ago<br /><br />I arrived to this story when I saw a tease headine that said "Mila Kunis Dangles From Michael Jackson's Balcony." As you can see, the headline I see after clicking on the link does not say she is dangling but standing looking out a window. TALK ABOUT FALSE ADVERTISING!!! Change your tease headline so it is not falsification of a story to get people to click on the link and come to your website.
    <br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/29/mila-kunis-dangles-from-mjs-hotel-balcony/#comments-anchor
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    More 7's... The address for the hotel is: <br /><br />Hotel Adlon<br />Unter den Linden 77<br />10117 Berlin, Germany. <br /><br />Did that man do anything that didn't involve some 7's. lol<br /><br />
  • on 1311994532:
    <br />
    on 1311964963:
    <br />I betcha she knows Michael is alive.  She was with Macaulay for a long time and was even giggling with him at the funeral. <br /><br />And there's that "bad" word again.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree Andrea. And what TMZ meant with the "connection" is, she was with Mac and she knows about the hoax. Balcony is not the connection, Mac is.<br />
    <br />In the picture she is not with Mac .. she is with another man.. So that's why i do not see any connections at all. Unless it is Mac in the picture and I do not recognize him. Tmz loves to play with our heads I find. and that is unacceptable.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In TMZ are short of news, like us
  • on 1312038837:
    <br />In TMZ are short of news, like us<br />
    <br /><br /> :arrow: TmZ is a gossip site, only tabloid junk but on the internet.  :!:
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    Could this have any thing to do with Joe Jacksons Champange launch in Berlin on the same day??? Designed by Sascha Sichert Berlin"icecream"just a few projects that Joe has in line.<br /> <br />
    on 1312027440:
    <br />
    on 1311994532:
    <br />
    on 1311964963:
    <br /><br />I agree Andrea. And what TMZ meant with the "connection" is, she was with Mac and she knows about the hoax. Balcony is not the connection, Mac is.<br />
    <br />In the picture she is not with Mac .. she is with another man.. So that's why i do not see any connections at all. Unless it is Mac in the picture and I do not recognize him. Tmz loves to play with our heads I find. and that is unacceptable.<br />
    <br /><br />The dude in the pic is not Mac for sure. But she was Mac's gf and they were both at MJ's funeral. They both were talking and smiling around. Probably she knows about the hoax and that's what TMZ is trying to say. I don't believe TMZ is playing with us.