Elizabeth Taylor

AnikaAnika Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
She didn't attend the memorial, right? Why wouldn't she want to attend a good friend's memorial? Because she knew he was alive, and she didn't approve?

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    No Elizabeth did not attend the Memorial, which in those early days confirmed my suspicions that Michael faked his death.  Mac Culkin and Diana Ross were also no-shows which sent that message to me as well.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    but elizabeth and mac were at the funeral. i don't know about diana. nor was debbie at either of these. ( of course most folks probably just justify the part about debbie because they think she is so awfull)  .
  • She wasn't there because she knew Michael is alive .And I think she said after that she  wasn't in good health to attend her best friend funeral....I didn't believe that at all.When you have someone that u love so much and find out he/ she is gone for good you must go , no matter what ! No one looked affected, i mean really affected about MJ's passing, I'm sorry but they looked well to me.In my heart i still believe and know  he is alive but I have my doubts sometimes........It's been 2 long years with so much information .I wish Michael would come back if it's time  moonwalk_/
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Elizabeth was a the funeral though.  She was in ill-health so she may have had to stay home for the memorial.  Alot of celebs were not at the memorial which I thought was odd.  Well, it was an odd memorial anyway.