Michael Jackson Death Hoax Chronicles Part 41 connection with Elvis

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited August 2011 in References & Similarities
[size=12pt]Check this video out. It is part 2 for some odd reasons I cannot find part 1.. This video is amazing. [/size] <br />[size=12pt]Here is the first part  I found it :)[/size]<br /><br />
<br />
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    will be watching as soon as I come back to the forum. Thank you all4love. I added the videos for you. :)
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    The problem is that if MJ hoaxed his death for safety reasons, the danger will never end for Michael, so then there is no meaning for Michael to return. I am sceptical to believe Elvis is alive regardless of similarities, but if he is, then MJ won't be back just like Elvis otherwise chain in the parallel will be interrupted and meaningless.<br />@ all4loveandbelieve who is on the picture with MJ?
  • on 1312181436:
    <br />The problem is that if MJ hoaxed his death for safety reasons, the danger will never end for Michael, so then there is no meaning for Michael to return. I am sceptical to believe Elvis is alive regardless of similarities, but if he is, then MJ won't be back just like Elvis otherwise chain in the parallel will be interrupted and meaningless.<br />@ all4loveandbelieve who is on the picture with MJ? <br />[/quote<br /> <br />I have no clue who is that woman in this picture. When I saw this painting I felt that Michael was at peace,  and happy. Maybe it could be Liz Taylor when whe was young, or Lisa Marie.. It did not say the name in the picture sorry..
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hoodfella is finding amazing connections btw Elvis and MJ. Karen unfortunately failed about the reasons of the hoax. The hoax was planned long long ago and it has nothing to do with the so called concerts. There were never going to be any concerts. We discussed this long time ago and many times. But it seems like Karenjoymc was a BoW fanatic because she repeats what she said about how the terrorists threatened Michael for his concerts and Michael planned the hoax just before the concerts. She tells people to think out of the box and I have nothing against her but I just wish she could do the same herself and think out of the box.