Image Gallery (test)

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited August 2011 in MJDHI News
I reinstalled the gallery (see menu or http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?action=gallery)<br /><br />I will keep it up if it won't slow down the forum, so I am asking all of you to start uploading pictures in the categories I made. If you need more categories, let me know and i will add them. If this will work the way it should, it will replace the attachments, because if it's uploaded to the gallery first and posted in a thread using the link it generates, the picture will later be easy to find if we all give good descriptions to it. Post the oddities with the pictures, keywords and everything like it.<br /><br />If it slows down we will find out soon enough and I will uninstall it right away.<br /><br />So please test and upload as much as possible.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The images of the memorial and cemetery can be publish in General hoax pictures?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1312817235:
    <br />The images of the memorial and cemetery can be publish in General hoax pictures?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes! Glad someone finally took notice. I saw you have been posting pictures, thanks. I hope it won't slow down, because I noticed the forum is a little slower than it normally is, but I will give it a few days.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    quick question: do we need to upload the pictures or can we still use BBCode to post them?
    on 1312849558:
    <br />quick question: do we need to upload the pictures or can we still use BBCode to post them?<br />
    <br /><br />You can still use the bbcode, but if you will upload it first to the gallery and post tags to it, they will be easier to find later on for reference. Once uploaded you can use the url of the uploaded pic in the bbcode.

• Well that didn’t work, lol.  I can’t even upate my avatar.  What made me think I could upload an image :oops:
    on 1312852578:
    <br />&docid=kSmTaq2BnbEzcM&w=450&h=343&ei=8YlATtX7JMSatwelpvjuBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=126&vpy=242&dur=1119&hovh=196&hovw=257&tx=110&ty=106&page=11&tbnh=98&tbnw=140&start=155&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:155<br />
    <br /><br />They shouldn't be uploaded in this thread, but in the forum gallery (see menu) ;)

This discussion has been closed.