<br />
on 1312831221:
<br />
on 1312825989:
<br />
on 1312817869:
<br />
on 1312813336:
<br /><br /> <br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />No, Michael... Please! 00020166.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
:lol: <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />TS is the same as Michael disappeared suspicious// <br />
<br /> <br />If TS_comments keeps to the pattern of posting dates then the next level is probably August 11.  <br />
<br /><br />Do yo really think TS will post on my birthday  :shock: ?<br />
<br /> <br />Happy Birthday Applehead!  party/ <br /> <br />Vegas-777-Birthday-Website.jpg<br />
<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19778.msg347586.html#msg347586<br /><br /><br /><br />Happy B-day Applehead and Chappie! Both milestones! Chappie's a little higher than Applehead's ;)<br /><br />And happy 777th day Michael! Nice cake TS, but how did you find it? If I go to their website, the cake is not on there, even though it is uploaded on their server: http://www.freedsbakery.com/las-vegas-birthday-cakes/all-birthday-cakes. Is the 'pie' done? I guess Front has convinced me a little bit more...<br /><br />
on 1311725339:
<br />
a trojan horse jockey as you call them was talking in that period when you posted the statement ("7-day-feast") about "the 7 days of the BAM" that never happened -obviously. Why? Did that have any connection with the BS?
<br /><br />Anna dear…those trojan horse jockeys are relying on "Magic" 8-Balls filled with liquidized crack for their deluded "facts & predictions". Perhaps they need to replenish the fluid in their 8-Balls as well as their in their brains---due to violent diarrhea of the mouth.  :-[ Should these dimwitted numb-skulls be taken seriously? Magic 8-Ball says…..Definitely not!<br /><br />The 7-day feast shall arrive when The King deems it appropriate.  8) And,Trust Me!, the table WILL be SET…and the PIE shall be cooked to perfection! <br /><br /><br />
Sure, if you ask NICELY... ;)
<br /><br /> ;D<br />Souza-Souz ~ Pwetty pweeeeeez…with a [size=24pt]cherry [/size]on top of that PIE!  :P  ;)<br /><br /><br />p.s. THJs, guess what? Front has a Magic 8-Ball of a different kind, and it says.....  afraid/ .....Karma's a bitch! <---I SUGGEST you remember that next time you're shakin' up that 8-Ball asking "who can I mind f-ck today?"  >:(<br />
<br /><br /><br />ps: I don't like cake at all, but those cakes are simply beautiful! :shock:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh by the way, this is fun:<br /><br />Celebrity Cakes We Continue to Make....<br />Michael Jackson <br />http://www.freedsbakery.com/about_us

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Thanks Killer.<br />Just quickly backed an extra pie.<br /><br />2_11_08_11_10_37_52.jpeg<br /><br />Everyone can have a piece i only want the cherry that's on top..... penguin/<br /><br />Chappie<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    "Feel totally nourished by it"<br /> <br /> ;D<br /><br />p.s. happy birthday Chappie and Applehead  bounce/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    TS what a surprise ::P<br />happy birthday applehead and Chappy!!<br /><br />The "pie" connection could mean that TS and Front come from the same place  suspicious// :lol:?<br /><br />Why not, I love you both  bearhug
    don't know why I am happy today :)
    on 1313056310:
    <br />Oh by the way, this is fun:<br /><br />Celebrity Cakes We Continue to Make....<br />Michael Jackson <br />http://www.freedsbakery.com/about_us<br />
    <br /> <br /> suspicious// <br />They must be in the hoax :lol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I have to be honest ... i expected something more than this for today ::)
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1313065562:
    <br />I have to be honest ... i expected something more than this for today ::) <br />
    <br /> <br />The day is still young paula - at least where I am!<br /> <br />And Happy Birthday girls!!
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Its there on the LAS VEGAS cakes page<br /><br />http://www.freedsbakery.com/las-vegas-cakes
    on 1313067101:
    <br />Its there on the LAS VEGAS cakes page<br /><br />http://www.freedsbakery.com/las-vegas-cakes<br />
    <br /><br />How did I miss that? I need sleep...

That birthday cake with 7s and cherry is enough for me today michael-jackson/<br /><br />Love you Michael  bearhug
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1313066116:
    <br />
    on 1313065562:
    <br />I have to be honest ... i expected something more than this for today ::) <br />
    <br /> <br />The day is still young paula - at least where I am!<br /> <br />And Happy Birthday girls!!<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />sorry... happy birthday. bearhug <br />Andrea day this starting here are 9: 30 am bounce/
  • [move][size=18pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS [/size][/move]<br />[move] penguin/ party/ penguin/ party/ penguin/[/move]
  • Happy birthday Chappie and Applehead :)<br /><br />I agree with Paula - even though the day is young I was expecting a little more from our "knowers". I am patient though so will wait this one out to see what else transpires.<br /><br />Blessings to you!
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    [glow=red,2,300]Happy Birthday girls![/glow]<br /><br /><br />Hey guys, I think we have to decipher the codes on the cake!<br /><br />Cake 777, Las Vegas .... we have coins and playing cards, feathers .... any meaning?<br /><br />Did Michael is celebrating this day today in Las Vegas?  party/<br /><br />Hmmmm ... thank you TS!  penguin/<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Mia_happy_birthday.gif<br />Wishing  you a happy birthday Chappie and Applehead from down under.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1313063175:
    <br />TS what a surprise ::P <br />happy birthday applehead and Chappy!!<br /><br />The "pie" connection could mean that TS and Front come from the same place  suspicious// :lol: ?<br /><br />Why not, I love you both  bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />Yeah ... this might be the pie thta Front said it was in the oven! It's Interesting!<br /><br />[glow=red,2,300]TS= Front????[/glow]  ???/ <br /><br /><br />
  • I think the cake says "Happy Birthday Michael"...and there's 777. Today is the 777th day of the hoax...so could today be some kind of rebirth for Michael? Does the 7 day bam start today? Just thinking out loud. I still think it's too soon but I've been wrong about alot of things lol.
  • Happy Birthday to you, too, Chappie!  ::P<br /><br />I did not intend to leave you out; but your birthday was not listed on the calendar.<br /><br />Sorry.  :oops:  :-[
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chappie and Applehead. <br /><br />party/<br /><br />TS/Front, it looks like the pie is ready huh? I loved it. ;)
  • Is today important because it is the concert registration day?  :?<br /><br />Clutching at straws here.... :lol:<br /><br />HAPPY BIRTHDAY applehead and Chappie  michael-jackson/
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Thx guys!!<br />And for TS, should I save one cherry for you...?<br /> :-* <br />And Applehead happy birthday little lion...... bearhug <br /><br /><br />Chaps
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It seems like you are having fun with this posting TS.....I am glad we get to see you interact on a more "normal" level.  Please don't take that wrong.  It's just most of the time we are racking our brains to the point of bleeding to understand you at times.  It's very nice to see you conversing, rather than hoaxing....or are you still hoaxing us  suspicious//  :lol: Either way, I am holding tight.....thanks for the cake post btw......great fun to see all the cakes at that bakery.  Hope applehead and chappie are having great birthdays!  <br />Have a beautiful day!<br /><br /><br />Blessings to you always
    That calendar doesn't list the bamsday by any chance suspicious// :mrgreen:?<br />
    on 1313096867:
    <br />That calendar doesn't list the bamsday by any chance suspicious// :mrgreen:?<br />
    <br /><br />Of course it does. :lol: