MIDNIGHT FANTASY

titaniatitania Posts: 160
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Copywrite 2010<br />All rights reserved by Titania James<br /><br />
[size=18pt]MIDNIGHT FANTASY[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]Blue moon shines down upon a tree<br />Dude on branch looks up and "See",<br />he winks and thinks :<br />"someone in the dark for me!"<br /><br />Happy moonshine hugs the tree<br />and dude with tune<br />starts drumming Speechless <br />and a bit of Gone too soon! <br /><br />Horse with glittery socks <br />Starts to rock and trot,<br />dancing and twirling in the round-<br />Someone that was lost is now found.<br />But such a surprise-<br />this sensual disguise! <br /><br />Horse mimes and leans and prances<br />performing many Off the Wall dances,<br />A speechless canter,<br />A breakdance until dawn.<br />Then he dips his hat and hiccups: <br />"Hey, moonshine , your butt is mine!<br />For all time![/size]<br /><br />MIDNIGHTFANTASY.jpg
<br /><br />I was inspired by MJ, this wonderful painting and my love of horses!<br /><br />Titania :)

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Very beautiful Titania......you're very talented for sure!<br />Thank you for sharing this!<br />Have a beautiful day!<br />Blessings Always
  • That was nice! good work  :)