HAHAHAHA , OH MY GOSH. Michael Jackson "Raisins Attitude" video.

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />Awwwhhhh !  :mrgreen: rr/<br /><br />
<br /><br />p.s. his hands are huge  :shock: :mrgreen:

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    He is really cool actor. I love it!  :lol: love-smiley-018.gif
  • O...M...G....I've fallen even more in love  :-*<br /><br />lol he is so cute in this video...I love his gangster attitude  lolol/<br /><br />He's bad  mj_bad/
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    this is too cute.. love him when he is himself, so natural doing his thing....  aaawwwww    :-* bow/ bow/ penguin/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Man, has he got expression!<br /><br />The raison commercial is cute. Is it really him singing?<br /><br />
  • on 1313132683:
    <br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />Awwwhhhh !  :mrgreen: rr/<br /><br />
    <br /><br />p.s. his hands are huge  :shock: :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Thank you very much for this precious video with Michael  penguin/ :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so talented,whatever he does,even when is acting silly is wonderfull  :lol:.I really would like to see more rare videos with Michael,so please Mj if you are reading this  :mrgreen:,give us more videos with you,please ;).<br />MJFAN7 yes indeed,Michael's hands are huge :shock:,his mother wrote in her book about this:[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]"My experience with Marlon and Brandon didn’t dissuade me from getting pregnant again. The following year August 29, I gave birth to another son.<br /><br />I remember that day well because my water broke while my neighbor Mildred White and I were driving over to see the new grammar school under construction, Garnett Elementary.<br /><br />“Oh, my God, Mildred, I can’t sit in your car like this!” I exclaimed.<br /><br />“Girl, don’t worry about it,” Mildred said, turning the car around.<br /><br />At my request Mildred drove me home. I called my mother and she and my stepfather drove me to Mercy Hospital.<br /><br />Shortly after I got there, I began having contractions. Later that night, my son was born.<br /><br />“I want to name him,” my mother said. I hated her first suggestion: Ronald.<br /><br />“How about Roy, then?”<br /><br />“Oh, my gosh, Mama, no.”<br /><br />She thought for a little while. “I’ve got it—MICHAEL.”<br />That’s it,” I said.<br /><br />By then I was used to seeing my babies born with funny looking heads, so I wasn’t alarmed by Michael’s. The two other things I remember about him as I held him for the first time were his big brown eyes and his long hands, which reminded me of my father-in-law’s.<br /><br />“I bet I was an accident!” Michael has teased. He wasn’t.<br /><br />-Katherine Jackson[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • So adorable, thank you for this clip :)
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    priceless .... MJ is a so good actor .... his face is so expressive .... body language ... everything
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    oh great!!<br /> <br />he is soooo smart in what he's doing.
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    I AM IN STITCHES!<br /><br />Michael the DIRECTOR!<br /><br />He has it all worked out- them raisins got a lot of ATTITUDE! <br /><br />He is so serious and not serious at the same time. He is very good at keepin  a straight face-now I realize how he could pull off some of his more recent major roles without crackin up!<br /><br />His hands-well, they look huge here. I recall the finger in Remember the Time video!<br />WOW!<br /><br />BTW I will probably feel bad about eating raisins after watching this....You know, like Alice-Steak-Alice in the Alice stories.... :(<br /><br />Thanks for postin- made my day!<br /><br />Titania penguin/
  • Hello everybody !<br />This is a funny comercial about cereal meal starred by Michael. <br />I hope you enjoy.<br />God bless all of you !<br /> <br /> <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-HQePSjQQ<br /> <br /> lolol/ <br />
  • yeah the hands are huge and the rest of him looks very small , almost tiny. even so small yet very energetic .
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    I L.O.V.E this little video clips of Michael.I want more... penguin/
  • Me & my 13 yr old loved this clip! And LOL at the Katherine commentary!! esp. at MJ being born with big hands. And keeping my promise to be good, that is all I will say about that  :D
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />Where did you find this video girl? I fell off my chair. :lol: Gangsta imitation is so perfectly done by him. Cracked me up.  :lol:
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Michael, you are just incredible! :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it!!!
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    penguin/  <br />Don't know if this video has ever been posted.  Another cool MJ commercial. 8-)  It's in four-part "story" format.<br /> <br />
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    i couldn't stop looking at his hands  ::P<br />for someone so skinny, their pretty big  ;D<br />hehe love you more michael!
  • So precious.<br /><br />I loved this skit w/Diana.  Michael was a ham bearhug<br /><br />