Who will design the new forum logo? (no more submissions)

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
<br />Okay, so now that the forum is up and running as it should, it's time for the final touch. I think it would be nice if some of you creative Photoshop experts will design a new logo for the forum. When all the ideas are submitted, we could open a poll to ask the rest of the members which one should be the new forum logo.<br /><br />If you want to give it a shot, keep in mind the following:<br /><br />The font for the title is [size=14pt]Trajan Pro[/size]<br />Prefered color for the background is white<br />Logo size should be 1000px (width) x 200px (height) max. <br /><br />I hope lots of you will participate and submit some fabulous looking logos. You can post a resized version in this thread (750px wide max).<br /><br />So get creative!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Hi guys, this is a great idea! Is there any sort of deadline for the logo entries?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Not yet, but that's not a bad idea. Let's set the deadline to August 5th, a week from now.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    I'm always in for a challenge so here's my try lolol/:<br /><br />mytry.jpg<br /><br />with love,<br />Missy  michael-jackson/
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    THIS IS MY WORK mjdhi2.jpg<br />I will make more  later ;D
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Hi dear family@ i have only one prefrence - MJs pinchet shoes that we haved from very beginning of the forum. And i think ltl pitch What and Why any logo is about also wl help.  My take is -  Michaels sharply pinched shoes is standig for his agenda 2 always cath  attention  and sharped his message to the perfection and  for our pointed deducation on Michaels side on all that journey.  Hope i explaining my view clear@; BLESSINGS!
    I think the one on top now, which is also on the old board, represents his message too. Turning the devil upside down, turning evil upside down. Maybe a good combination of the 2? lolol/

; thnx Soza 4 replyng!
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    hi everyone ,  do you have the photo of MJs pinchet shoes since i am not very understand yr meaning errrr<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hi Souza, I'm trying to attach an image but I failed. Could you please tell me how to do it?<br /><br />
    Digg, I think it's too big. Resize it with paint and save it as a jpg smaller than 192kb. It should work.

The thing is I don't know how to attach it to my reply :(
    It seems to me that I don't have the option to attach the image :<br />It has a size of 25.9KB. HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLP<br />
    ; Back 2 topic - I really appretiated if someone wl help  to find &  post that pictures one more time , i think its get lost from my comp when outlook of forum was changed.     

• so sad . even if i had a million ideas i don't have the computer capabilities to make it happen. maybe something with a marquee, since that seems to be something that has popped up from time to time throughout this adventure ( not meaning just the hoax but mikes whole adventurous career).
    digg_logo.jpg<br /><br />Thank you Souza for uploading my image! <br /><br />I would like to interpret the image. In here you can see Michael shouting. I guess we could figure out why he is shouting. It's a cry for awakening the world. It's a cry for help. It's a cry for the truth. <br /><br />It's all for love.........<br /><br />diggyon
  • logogoggcopycopycopy.jpg<br /><br />
  • :oops:
    Dear Souza! Thank 4 posting that feet link@ i know it was done to stir up a bit of creativity from the members@. But can we have also the EXACT pic you was used 4 the forum - i think it wasnt just random feet@ because its shape, angle, sharp quality and perfect measure i was always in awe of@@/bow/.  Forgive 2b such noisy for this point@ mb that file is not avaliable 2 u anymore or for certaine reason u  would not posted :-/  I just feel so pity that i wsnt save it from the beginning- thought it wl b always there!..  Hugs@ and thank you 4 all hard work@
  • I'm adding mine even though all the ones I see are fantastic compared to mine! I'm enjoying looking at the entries so far and look forward to seeing more ~ so much talent here!!  beerchugMJHDLOGO2.jpg
  • Wow Is IT Scary! :)
    Thnaks again Souza  :D :D :D<br />Here is another one<br /><br />digg_logo2.jpg<br /><br />Blessings
  • Can we post more than one?
  • @Le Papillon Bleu, I love your design! I think they all so far are beautiful! Maybe more than one could be used in an alternating format?
    Hey guys,<br /><br />Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but the image should be bigger since I changed the scaling of the image. Image should be 1385 x 225 pixels. I will give you all a little more time. New deadline August 12 (week added). Is that okay?

This discussion has been closed.