Hi I'm Rhonda Wright Nice to meet you

Wright2018Wright2018 Posts: 28
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi Fellow BeLIEvers My name is Rhonda Wright and Im happy to be here to help understand and spread the truth. I am 31 and married mother of 3. I stay at home now due to My mother having Parkinsons and a cancer survivor with possible cancer again, she is 68. I am a just starting out as writer of paranormal romances. I have been a MJ fan since I can remember. My earliest memories are of watching Thriller when I was 6. I was intreagued at the dancing and costumes. I like I said have 3 kids that  are two 11yr olds and an 8 yr old and they have grown up with his music and videos as well. I love making friends and im new to making YouTube videos. My channel is Wright2018. I have only 2 videos right now that arn't related to MJ at this time due to I wanted to work the kinks out before I put up a video of the Hoaxs. If you would like to get to know me more just message me im also on Facebook and I would gladly give out my info if asked. Thank you all for having me here :)

Comments

• Welcome to your hoaxland family, Rhonda!<br /><br /> :)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi Rhonda.<br /><br />Glad to see that after more than 2 years there still are new members to come here....in the hoaxland suspicious//.<br /><br />Happy hoaxing in the hoaxland 8-)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow , you got a welcome from TS (: <br />Welcome, Rhonda. I'm sorry to hear about what your mother has gone through, my prayers are with your family. <br /> bearhug
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Rhonda, please be careful with your personal info, just an advise.<br /><br />Welcome to crazytown.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hey Souza....who are you calling crazy? Okay...never mind.  :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />Rhonda - you should feel very blessed. I'm not sure TS has welcomed anyone like this before. Am I wrong? Just seems strange  :-\ <br /><br />Blessings to you - I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @to the ghost: please come out to light or stop haunting the hoaxland :evil:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Hi, Ronda. Hope your mom gets better.<br /><br />I agree with Souza regarding giving out your info.<br /><br />I read that you are interested in paranormal romances. Well, to link romances with MJ, here a lil "joke" (love sick fans or...hoax sick fans?) :D<br /> <br />"Fears love-sick fans"<br />mj-jet_0.jpg<br /><br />Lovesick definitions<br /> <br />-When it comes to studies or work, you get distracted and misfocus easily cos the face of your crush appears in your mind every millisecond.<br /><br />-Your mind is preoccupied with thoughts of s/he.<br /><br />-You will be more interested in the person's life more than the lives of the people around you, in fact, your 99.999% of your mind is filled with thoughts of him/her.<br /><br />-You will begin to have a terribe habit of trying to "overananalyzing" the person's every move<br /><br />http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lovesick  ;)<br /><br />Welcome bearhug<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome home Rhonda. It seems like we are going to get along too well because I'm a scriptwriter and my latest script that I'm still working on is a ghost story. :lol: I LOVE horror movies and I am also interested in paranormal activities, actually about everything which is supernatural. Speking of supernatural events, Supernatural is my fave tv series. :lol: Fringe, X Files, Roswell, The 4400, Buffy, Angel, Invasion, Surface, Heroes, Ghost Whisperer, Smallville are some of my faves. I'm very interested to see your work. You can PM me anytime. I'm wishing you best of luck in your new writing career.  bearhug
  • Hi Rhonda, welcome to hoaxland. I see everyone else has told you to be careful giving your personal info. They are right. buckle your seat belt and enjoy the bumpy ride  lolol/ lolol/ blessings.
  • Thank you for all the warm welcome's :) I got a little caught up in my interduction but I will be sure to watch what I say. Thanks again I hope to get to know all of you and to contribute to the cause :)<br /><br /><br /> bearhug to all
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome to the adventure Rhonda!  Glad to have you here!  I just finished a writer's camp this summer.....learned some really interesting things.  I am looking forward to reading your posts.  I hope you enjoy it here....it's a great group.  I am sorry to hear about your mom.  It's such a stressful thing to go through.  I will keep you close in thought and prayer.<br /><br /><br />@MissG.....that is a great magazine cover!  Did you realize too it's from this same day...Aug. 16th.  I see 7's everywhere on that.  16....1+6=7    64060....6+4+0+6+0=16...1+6=7    "nearly"21....7+7+7=21    <br />I am so over-hoaxed....lol!  Thanks for posting that cover, though.  It's a really great photo of Michael behind the camera again!<br /><br /><br />Love and Blessings to you always!
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    hi Rhonda.it's good to see you here<br />i am half-new member here  :) join this hoaxland 1months ago<br />i believe will all can get along well  party/<br />god bless u,<br />with love,<br />chinbie
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome Rhonda...glad you chose to be amongst us, and looking forward to reading your posts.<br /><br />I can see you have your hands 'full" at the moment.  I am just starting to study and work in the field of Home and Community Care/Aged and Disabilty Care.  I know how hard it must be for you.  I hope you are getting all the support your need.  And the respite you need.  In a way, joining the forum is a healthy thing to do.  You must spend so much time caring for others, that its a good way to escape the realities for a while.  <br /><br />Welcome to our family.  I am always here, although I haven't had as much time to post as much anymore.  God bless you and your family....<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome , welcome, welcome Rhonda!!!<br />Here there is a wonderful family....nice to meet you !! :) :D
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome Rhonda!  bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />Some persons think that this forum is something as this:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2vi7Uh6aByuMTVF5m0v4puD9KbfOLcOLyrMXMEeloZmVMWUG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And that we to use this wardrobe:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBVdwG_dnVq4I5UGZDVryayKFDi6FlbsC17lBa48URN5MSiq8C :lol:
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Hi Rhonda@ welcome to the family@. Im very interested on u writing as well as our fellow sriptwriter@@. Please friends, lets share our greatest art! Im writer too@  Regarding TS welcoming 2 Rhonda- did anyone notice his intentional distance from the hoax sayng '' welcome to YOUR  hoax '' instead of OUR hoax family?? With L.O.V.E. of course@    P.S. Just saw Amazing film ANOTHER EARTH  wth almost identical lead character name 2 our new guest - RHONA@. Film is great! Sundance recent winner and full of magic, deep message, encouragement and life lessons. I was swept away and put that masterpiece to my personal Greatness Collection@@ Highly advice  all of u 2 get chance to see it@ u wl enjoy every second@.  S0 Sorry for off top - just get catch up on simular name@@ or am i? 
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1313556599:
    <br /><br />@MissG.....that is a great magazine cover!  Did you realize too it's from this same day...Aug. 16th.  I see 7's everywhere on that.  16....1+6=7    64060....6+4+0+6+0=16...1+6=7    "nearly"21....7+7+7=21    <br />I am so over-hoaxed....lol!  Thanks for posting that cover, though.  It's a really great photo of Michael behind the camera again!<br /><br />Love and Blessings to you always! <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, that´s why i posted that cover on the 16th  ;)