Documentary to premiere in September ensures that the twin towers were demolishe

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Documentary to premiere in September ensures that the twin towers were demolished<br /><br /><br /><br />A new documentary premiering in September features the voice of 50 experts in different areas by ensuring (and testing) that the twin towers were literally demolished and not dropped by the aircraft impact. The publication of these data could reopen the investigation by the attack and would leave in evidence a "false flag attack", comparable to the attack on Pearl Harbor.<br /><br /><br /><br />8640.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />City of BUENOS AIRES (Urgente24) - the rising (and almost uncontrollable) suspicions that the attack to the twin towers of New York on September 11, 2001 was a "false flag" attack are transmuted in probable fact in the light of a new documentary to be released in early September.<br /><br /><br />The documentary "Evidence of explosives - speaking experts", performed by "Architects and engineers" for the truth gives ample evidence intended to demonstrate that the World Trade Center in 2001 broke down for the use of explosives in an operation that sought to justify the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.<br /><br /><br />The film features the word about 50 experts as renowned architects, engineers. firefighters, technicians and explosive experts controlled demolitions.<br /><br /><br />Among them, the renowned scientist, Lynn Margulis, who received the National Medal of science in the USA, set out in this movie the fraud of the NIST and explains, through studies and comments strictly scientific, that the collapse of the twin towers was not caused by aircraft, but by high temperature pumps, placed strategically, and left traces in the rubble of the WTC<br /><br /><br />The trailer of the film is now available on the Internet and reveals some key parts of the research. Even without being architect, anyone who's seen videos of controlled demolitions can observe the similarity that had the attack with those operating. "Never I bought the buildings calleran orderly." The first thing that struck me was the way in which collapsed both neatly and similarly. "Felt me so strange like lightning falling twice in the same place," says Les Young, one of the interviewed experts.<br /><br /><br />The possibility that a new inquiry is carried out by what has happened in New York nearly 10 years ago would be a triumph for numerous groups who claim the truth by the 11-S, do not believe the official version and have conducted extensive research that could prove that he was an intelligence operation which brought down the towers.<br /><br />http://www.urgente24.com/noticias/val/12808/ficha.html#.TkrhwUpq-T4.facebook<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Great. As soon as it comes out, it needs to be spread like crazy!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm very excited over this. I hope it can come out before the evil ones take it down.  bounce/
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Yeh, finally.  I've been trying to spread this message for a long time now.  I'm pretty certain this will change the world, as more and more evidence is revealed....<br /><br />Enjoy these videos if you haven't already, and spread this around please...The truth has to come out...<br />
    <br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I am glad this comes to light. I always said that it was simply impossible, and I am not an expert, that these huge buildings would fall down like they were made of sand, when a plane crashed in at the top of it.<br />If it would have crashed into the lower part,then yes, it would have been possible to probably fall down like this. Although it wouldn't explain the way the buildings simply vanished into dust in front of your eyes just because of 2 planes that crashed the top of them. I always said that WTC was demolished by explosives and not because of the hijackers. That was only what we were made to believe. I always knew those were lies
  • goatgoat Posts: 46
    I was made aware of this a few years ago and the evidence was there for all to see.There is no doubt whatsoever that this was an act of terrorism from within not al qaeda,the taliban and most definitely not osama bin laden.The problem is that the majority of the public are stubborn and are blind to the reality of the world in which they exist.Whether they are simply too ignorant to acknowledge that these atrocicities occur or are too afraid,i dont know.Will mr bush and his fellow devils ever be brought to justice?NO CHANCE.NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think it's good that more and more people are waking up.  That hardest hurdle to overcome is realizing your own government is responsible, or at least those who control the governments.  I think most have the intial reaction (when responding to conspiracies) of "No, they wouldn't"... but yes, they would if there's a profit in it for them and it furthers their agenda.<br /> <br />I sometimes go to listverse.com and the new list today is "Top 10 Witnesses Who Died Suddenly"...and half the list directly relates to 9/11.  <br /> <br />http://listverse.com/2011/08/18/top-10-witnesses-who-died-suddenly/      :!: <br /> <br />
  • goatgoat Posts: 46
    Listverse is a site i have also visited before and is full of interesting information.The list of witnesses who died is surely no coincidence.It has been going on way before most of us were born and will continue to do so.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Not sure if this has been posted before but for anyone who hasn't seen it...it's well worth 15 minutes of your time.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • I know people who were there who said that there were explosions going off all over those buildings, far away from the crash site.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I've had so many arguments with people about this.  People just don't want to accept the fact that the buildings falling down like that defies scientific logic.  We need to get to the truth about 911!!! Have you noticed that we have been the economy has become steadily worse after 911? And what about the wars?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    <br /><br />I was just sent this vid about the American gov't and their plans for a new bill giving them rights  to lock people away who speak out about 911
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    [move][size=36pt]FINALLY!!!!!!!!!![/size][/move]<br />we are getting somewhere! gonna make sure I watch that...this september right?
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    It's about time for the truth on 911 to be exposed.<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1313832442:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I was just sent this vid about the American gov't and their plans for a new bill giving them rights  to lock people away who speak out about 911<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />That is what always make, calling people "terrorists", if you talk or you will be a "destabilizing", and they do it with people and with the countries that have on the roster for future wars " preventive " as they say now ... in truth i am tired of seeing so much shit<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    5clf69.gif
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    it disgusts me to my core that people think they can do this for a stupid agenda. the blatant disrespect for LIFE baffles me. it hurts every time to watch videos of the buildings collapsing and just thinking of all those people. the time is coming for the TRUTH to be revealed for the JUSTICE to be served for the men, women and CHILDREN who lost their lives in 9/11.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    In time for the 10th year anniversary. God bless those whom lost their lives.  :cry:
  • <br />Here is the full documentary,<br /><br /> /><br />
    <br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1316202185:
    <br /><br />Here is the full documentary,<br /><br /> /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Brilliant, thank you! I wanted to continue in Jermaine's book, but I think that has to wait for about 2+ hours...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1313627857:
    <br />I'm very excited over this. I hope it can come out before the evil ones take it down.  bounce/<br />
    I hope these experts are well protected,cause the evil ones may try to take them down as well.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Thanks for posting. <br /><br />Just watched it last night. <br /><br />The part about denial towards the end of the film is very interesting. I have experienced actually a lot of mockery once I just wanted to raise the topic. <br /><br />Actually it seems to me that mockery is quite common way of expressing someone's disapproval through deriding, ridiculing and ignoring other ppl view... and all of it seems to be based on and come from fear.<br />
  • it is mid September, is this documentary going to be televised?? or just on the net.
  • on 1316202185:
    <br /><br />Here is the full documentary,<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />thanks for link, was very interesting, have shared it with few friends already ;)