Hello from Missouri USA

DrtyDian-aDrtyDian-a Posts: 26
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi all! My name is Stephanie. I have been a fan of Michael's since I was a child. I was introduced to MJ via MTV, along with my cousins, at my grandmother's house. The first MJ song I ever heard was The Way You Make Me Feel. I was hooked immediately. I have always been an avid supporter of Michael, never believing the accusations and media hype. I feel that Michael is an amazing person and am an avid beLIEver in the death hoax. Since 2009, I never doubted Michael's death. I was simply not paying much attention. I have been ill for a couple of years and preoccupied with work. Then, I saw Pearl Jr.'s documentary on Netflix. I sat up and said, "Whoa!<br /> I watched it a second time and showed the video to my husband. We needed no further evidence. However, I decided to research the topic to see what else there was to know. I have been lurking here for a while. For some reason, I had a lot of trouble with registration. Now that this problem is resolved, here I am. I have learned much and am even beginning a series on my blog about justice, which will have a lot of posts about Michael Jackson. <br /><br />Ok, a few basics, just so you can get to know me. I am a freelance writer, online seller, and college student. I am currently pre-law. I intend to use my J.D., when I finally get it, to help those who have been wrongfully convicted or accused, and others in situations where justice is not being fairly dished out. I am married, have no children except my sweet Meowers, and live in Missouri USA. Music has been an integral part of my life ever since I can remember. My parents pushed me into a lot of musical endeavors because of vocal talent. I have been immersed in the music industry for a long time. Fortunately, I made my folks back off and have managed to remain on the outskirts and behind the scenes, where I am much more comfortable. My favorite MJ song is Dirty Diana, hence my moniker on this forum. My middle name is Diane, ironically. Ok, I have talked enough for now. <br /><br />Anyway, that is my brief bio. I am too complex to tell it all in one post. Wait for the book if you want it all.  lolol/

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi Stephanie and welcome here ... I wish you all the success in the world!  :) Enjoy your journey in Hoaxland ........  penguin/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome home Stephanie. Hope you enjoy the rest of the ride with us.  party/
  • Thanks for the warm welcome! I am glad to be here, and am so glad to find a place where there is a overwhelming outpouring of love for MJ. He had his fans all along, but their love was often overshadowed by the haters.  I hope he does read this forum, and others like it, and knows just how much people do care.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome! Enjoy the ride!
  • Hi Stephanie, welcome to hoaxland, enjoy the bumpy ride. I hope you are feeling better now health wise. blessings.
  • Welcome Stephanie  penguin/<br /><br />Karen x
  • [size=12pt]welcome to the group .  penguin/[/size]
  • :) Enjoying the info. The ride is exciting. More hills and valleys than bumps.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome Stephanie, I'm glad you decided to join our little family! I hope you enjoy your stay with us!<br />Blessings and Love to you! bearhug
  • marisjmmarisjm Posts: 77
    Welcome Stephanie.
  • You guys are great. I do hope everyone else here is as cool. I have seen some negative posts, but I am sure that is not reflective of the majority. Off to study some info and maybe comment on a few posts. We will see. Being a bit lazy and having a Michael day because I just don't feel good.  pale/
  • corinnecorinne Posts: 39
    Welcome Stephanie bearhug<br />I am French and me too I am new and Dirty Diana is my favorite song of Michael. We already have common points  :)
  • Hello neighbor and welcome. N.E oklahoma here. I found this site in september of 09 if i remember correctly. I love it here. I grew up with Michael and his music. He is 2 yrs older than I. I fell in love with his music at the age of 17. So so many memories over the years. Welcome aboard.