Comments

• corinnecorinne Posts: 39
    Yes, I have just posted the same information
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I've just seen on Twitter. Oh my god...
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    on 1314208254:
    <br />Yes, I have just posted the same information<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah looks like we posted about the same time. lol Sorry about that. Souza can delete this one if she wants.
  • [size=10pt]Thank you for posting this bad news. Maybe he faked his death too, and is with Michael. Wishful thinking.. May he rest in peace.. May God be with him. [/size]
    It is not a problem mdc, excuse me ...<br />It is the express !
    R.I.P.<br /><br />2gufnrs.jpg
  • RIP Frank Dileo
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    sad....<br />R.I.P Frank Dileo
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Hmmm...I don't see this being reported anywhere else...TMZ hasn't posted it either.  Will have to wait and see what's going on.  If true, my thoughts and prayers go out to Frank and his loved ones.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1314209138:
    <br />R.I.P.<br /><br />2gufnrs.jpg<br />
    Great pic....and Uncle Tookie was just 5' 2".... First thing I thought was maybe he faked it too....  Wonder if Michael will go to his funeral ??
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Is that true? Frank has always been important to the world music and for Michael. Even not knowing what kind of relationship they had, is a very sad news!  :(
  • RIP Frank Dileo! I wonder how Michael is feeling right now! :(
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh I am so sorry he died :(<br /><br />MJ rehired him for This is it, right?<br /><br />What now :(?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1314210882:
    <br />Hmmm...I don't see this being reported anywhere else...TMZ hasn't posted it either.  Will have to wait and see what's going on.  If true, my thoughts and prayers go out to Frank and his loved ones.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />I can't see it anywhere else either....  Let's see if more will report, his wiki page is not edited either.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• On Twitter:<br /><br />@fdcascio Frank Cascio <br /><br />
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Dileo Family. RIP Frank, you were a great mentor and friend to Michael and me. I will miss you greatly.
    <br />
  • Souza, his Wiki page did say "Died 24th August" about half an hour ago, but I just looked again and it is no longer there!  :shock:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1314213630:
    <br />Souza, his Wiki page did say "Died 24th August" about half an hour ago, but I just looked again and it is no longer there!  :shock: <br />
    <br /> <br />I saw that as well...and the death date is gone now...strange.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I'm sorry RIP<br /><br />
  • Do you think this could just be a rumour *coughs* hoax?  :?
  • Paris doesn't seem to know. Somebody asked her on twitter.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1314214246:
    <br />Do you think this could just be a rumour *coughs* hoax?  :?<br />
    <br /><br />Let's hope so. I will wait it out for a day or so.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Should I laugh or cry?<br />
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    on 1314214817:
    <br />
    on 1314214246:
    <br />Do you think this could just be a rumour *coughs* hoax?  :? <br />
    <br /><br />Let's hope so. I will wait it out for a day or so. <br />
    Unfortunately, it seems to be true.  :cry: His niece is on twitter:<br /><br />annamariex0 Anna Marie Drago<br />This never should of happened<br />vor 6 Minuten<br />Anna Marie Drago<br />annamariex0 Anna Marie Drago<br />Thank you everyone for your thoughts & prayers..it's such a hard & depressing time<br />vor 50 Minuten<br />Anna Marie Drago<br />annamariex0 Anna Marie Drago<br />Life isn't fair<br />vor 2 Stunden<br />Anna Marie Drago<br />annamariex0 Anna Marie Drago<br />vor 3 Stunden<br />Anna Marie Drago<br />annamariex0 Anna Marie Drago<br />Worst day of my life..<br />vor 4 Stunden
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Rest in Peace, Frank Dileo. My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Dileo Family.<br /><br /><br />