Hello my new friends!

lorelalorela Posts: 142
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I'm a huge fan of Michael since I was 4 years old (I was born in 1982).<br /><br />I still remember the day I first saw him on TV - he was performing his song "Beat It".  I was arguing with my sister - I was positive that I'm looking at a woman. I'm still ashamed.  :oops: <br /><br />I love his music - I always have. I was always pleading my brother to buy me his albums and he did. I remember looking for "History" in three cities - and crying of happiness when I got it in some little store.<br /><br />I remember how it broke my heart whet those nasty allegations came out - I knew they weren't true. He loved children to much to ever hurt them. I wrote him a letter then (in my broken English), but I never send it 'cause I didn't have the address.<br /><br />And finally I remember the day when I heard that he's dead. I listened to "You're not alone" all day. Singing, crying, thinking. I couldn't believe it. I told my boyfriend that there must be some kind of mistake. That Michael couldn't die. I know, he was only human and humans die, but ... I just kept saying that he wasn't a person that just dies. It's too soon. He was "a part of my life" for so long that I never even imagined that he could die. Everybody was telling me that he DID die and that I should just get over it. OK. But I didn't believe he died ... I thought "If his heart really stopped beating then somebody killed him. He didn't just die." I still don't know what to believe, but ... I sure hope with all my heart that he's alive, that all this was his plan, that he's happier now and that he never comes back ('cause I'm afraid that would kill him).<br /><br />I'm very glad that I found you. I hope we can become friends. And I hope I wasn't too long ...<br /><br />michael-jackson/

Comments

• Welcome to the hoax family. lorela. I'm glad you're here. Enjoy this forum!<br /> <br /> bearhug <br />everlastinglove_MJ
  • corinnecorinne Posts: 39
    Hello lorela, Welcome bearhug<br /><br />
    I'm a huge fan of Michael since ...<br />I remember how it broke my heart whet those nasty allegations came out - I knew they weren't true<br />And finally I remember the day when I heard that he's dead. I listened to "You're not alone" all day. Singing, crying, thinking. I couldn't believe it. I told my boyfriend that there must be some kind of mistake. That Michael couldn't die.<br />I'm very glad that I found you. I hope we can become friends.
    <br /><br />We have all the same history ! michael-jackson/
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    everlastinglove_MJ & corinne, thank you both for your warm welcome.  bearhug
  • Hi Lorela! It's nice to know you and your true feelings! <br />With LOVE! moonwalk_/
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    welcome!! it's so nice 2 c people who join this forum after 2 years from june 2009..... <br />[/color]kisses from italy<br /><br />[/color]LUNA
  • on 1314210032:
    <br />I'm a huge fan of Michael since I was 4 years old (I was born in 1982).<br /><br />I still remember the day I first saw him on TV - he was performing his song "Beat It".  I was arguing with my sister - I was positive that I'm looking at a woman. I'm still ashamed.  :oops: <br /><br />I love his music - I always have. I was always pleading my brother to buy me his albums and he did. I remember looking for "History" in three cities - and crying of happiness when I got it in some little store.<br /><br />I remember how it broke my heart whet those nasty allegations came out - I knew they weren't true. He loved children to much to ever hurt them. I wrote him a letter then (in my broken English), but I never send it 'cause I didn't have the address.<br /><br />And finally I remember the day when I heard that he's dead. I listened to "You're not alone" all day. Singing, crying, thinking. I couldn't believe it. I told my boyfriend that there must be some kind of mistake. That Michael couldn't die. I know, he was only human and humans die, but ... I just kept saying that he wasn't a person that just dies. It's too soon. He was "a part of my life" for so long that I never even imagined that he could die. Everybody was telling me that he DID die and that I should just get over it. OK. But I didn't believe he died ... I thought "If his heart really stopped beating then somebody killed him. He didn't just die." I still don't know what to believe, but ... I sure hope with all my heart that he's alive, that all this was his plan, that he's happier now and that he never comes back ('cause I'm afraid that would kill him).<br /><br />I'm very glad that I found you. I hope we can become friends. And I hope I wasn't too long ...<br /><br />michael-jackson/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Welcome in our HOME, Lorela  penguin/ bearhug!!!!<br />I hope you will like here and stay with US till the END :)!!!<br /><br />LOVE[/size]