Dr. Conrad Murray Prosecution Wants to Exclude Molestation Evidence

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited August 2011 in News
Dr. Conrad Murray Prosecution Wants to Exclude Molestation Evidence in Manslaughter Trial<br /><br />10 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br /> 0825-michael-jackson-ex.jpg<br /><br /><br />Prosecutors in the Dr. Conrad Murray manslaughter case want to block all testimony related to allegations that Michael Jackson molested children.<br /><br />According to court docs obtained by TMZ ... prosecutors want Judge Michael Pastor to bar Steve Robel -- a key Santa Barbara County Sheriff's investigator in the 2005 MJ molestation trial -- from testifying  in Murray's defense.  Robel is on the defense witness list.<br /><br />In fact, prosecutors want all references to alleged molestation barred from Murray's trial, on grounds it has nothing to do with MJ's death and would merely inflame the jury.<br /><br />And, prosecutors have also asked the judge to block the testimony of a number of doctors who treated Michael Jackson but were not involved in caring for MJ on the day of his death.  This is a huge motion that could have a profound impact on the case.  As TMZ first reported, the defense will argue that dozens of doctors had addicted MJ to prescription meds -- including Propofol -- and they are largely responsible for the condition Michael was in the day he died.<br /><br />Judge Pastor has not ruled on the motions.

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I love when we hear news from Pastor Michael....oh, I mean Michael Pastor, lol.  It seems they have to resort to the allegations in order to build their case.  It's going to be Michael on trial all over again....tainting the picture of an innocent man with the lies of yesteryear.......pretty lazy if you ask me.  <br /><br /><br />Here are some links on Steve Robel....including an IMDB (?) <br /><br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0196088/<br /><br /><br />http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/1-l7FXm384_/Michael+Jackson+Trial+Continues/K9OEasCEhpk/Steve+Robel<br /><br /><br />http://deargavinarvizo.com/2010/05/steve-robels-testimony/<br /><br /><br />And it just continues.........<br />Blessings to all......
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh this is very interesting.<br /><br /><br />Gee. Parallels to 2005. I bet this motion will be quashed and they will most CERTAINLY be discussing 2005.<br /><br /><br />What must the non-believers be thinking...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1314300571:
    <br />Oh this is very interesting.<br /><br /><br />Gee. Parallels to 2005. I bet this motion will be quashed and they will most CERTAINLY be discussing 2005.<br /><br /><br />What must the non-believers be thinking...<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Well, with this non-believers i assume that for a change be very angry
  • September is just around the bend.<br />Just...wow...
    to be interesting  see Steve Robel in this judgment.. 8)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    If this trial ever gets to court, then I hope they DO discuss 2005 - it needs thrashing out once and for all, and where better than in a televised court room?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Aha another 2005 trial reference. It's all about clearing Michael's name and showing the world how innocent he was and is. Murray is definitely representing Michael and he is as innocent as Michael.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1314307674:
    <br />Aha another 2005 trial reference. It's all about clearing Michael's name and showing the world how innocent he was and is. Murray is definitely representing Michael and he is as innocent as Michael. <br />
    <br /><br />I agree, it'll be as though Michael is on trial all over again.  This trial will do more than just parallel the 2005 one and I wouldn't be surprised if even more evidence clearing Michael's name comes into it.
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    What evidence?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    UGHHHHH :o <br />I really hate hearing all this negative stuff about Michael.  I have since he first began to have problems back in the early 90's.  It enrages me.  It sickens me.  I'm sorry friends, I'm not going to be handling all this trial well, even if it's fake or a hoax, I hate that crap out there for the world to hear and judge.<br />Wait and see what the world fans do if that judge let's the molestation crap come into this crazy show!!  We know that there has to be a reason for it to be there or not to be..but I HATE IT.<br />Really, I want to know...what do you all feel about the jury not being sequestered...what it could mean in the hoax, and how including or not including the molestation in this trial could effect the hoax...why the heck is it even being brought in NOW??<br />Sorry for this downer...I'm sure it'll get bad as things progress.  I thought I was well prepared to this...guess not!  :( <br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Yes ford, the allegations are sickening but they need to be met and faced head on.  It's very important that Michael's name FINALLY be cleared, once and for all, so EVERYONE knows it.  Otherwise, there will always be doubt in some people's minds.  And Michael needs everyone to see how he was WRONGED in the WORST way.  The issue cannot be ignored or put aside.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @brunob, the evidence back eluded to in his famous post-6/25/09 post.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The fact that "a [size=12pt]key[/size] Santa Barbara County Sheriff's investigator in the 2005 MJ molestation trial" is on the defense witness list must mean something for sure. Keeping on watching...
  • on 1314313843:
    <br />The fact that "a key Santa Barbara County Sheriff's investigator in the 2005 MJ molestation trial" is on the defense witness list must mean something for sure. Keeping on watching...<br />
    <br /> <br /> ;))  yea yea i got you!
  • [size=10pt]What a genius Michael is.. This is the perfect opportunity to make everyone see that he was never a molestor, and never hurted any children. This trial is for Michael, once everyone will see that he is not a molestor that's probably he will come back, and finally living in peace, with his family.[/size]
    on 1314307674:
    <br />Aha another 2005 trial reference. It's all about clearing Michael's name and showing the world how innocent he was and is. Murray is definitely representing Michael and he is as innocent as Michael. <br />
    <br /> <br />yes, we are going to see many things in the trial rr/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    How can people be so blind and not see Michael is innocent crash/ :evil: ?<br /> <br />Damn I am so angry about this... crash/ :evil:  <br /><br />At least people around me don't think it anymore...so much passion probably made them think twice.