LaToya - how did she "find out"?

lorelalorela Posts: 142
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I'm sorry if you already talked about this.<br /><br />I saw one interview (I cant find the video now) where LaToya said that her father called her and told her that Michael was in hospital and that she should go to him. She said that he called 10 min later and told her that Michael had a heart attack and asked her to go right away. She said she went and that her mother was there and she told her Michael died.<br /><br />But when on Ellen, LaToya said that she was with her mother. Someone called her (mother) and told her about Michael. Then she told LaToya that Michael's dead and Latoya asked her "Who did it?".<br /><br />So, which story is correct?

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Neither is correct as Michael is still alive!  :) <br /> <br />Check out this thread if you haven't already.<br /> <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19778.0.html
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    on 1314384498:
    <br />Neither is correct as Michael is still alive!  :) <br /> <br />Check out this thread if you haven't already.<br /> <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19778.0.html<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I know he is, but I just wanted to know which of this stories is more frequently told by her ...<br /><br />And thx for the link.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1314384071:
    <br />I'm sorry if you already talked about this.<br /><br />I saw one interview (I cant find the video now) where LaToya said that her father called her and told her that Michael was in hospital and that she should go to him. She said that he called 10 min later and told her that Michael had a heart attack and asked her to go right away. She said she went and that her mother was there and she told her Michael died.<br /><br />But when on Ellen, LaToya said that she was with her mother. Someone called her (mother) and told her about Michael. Then she told LaToya that Michael's dead and Latoya asked her "Who did it?".<br /><br />So, which story is correct?<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />The Toya always to contradict :roll: lolol/
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1314385006:
    <br />
    on 1314384498:
    <br />Neither is correct as Michael is still alive!  :) <br /> <br />Check out this thread if you haven't already.<br /> <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19778.0.html<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I know he is, but I just wanted to know which of this stories is more frequently told by her ...<br /><br />And thx for the link.<br />
    <br /> <br />The first story she uses more frequently and recently.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Janet also couldn't decide about where she was when she first heard.  lolol/
  • [size=10pt]Big contradictions with this family.. At least if they can remember what they say  it would be better. Like they say lies have short legs, the truth will always come out.[/size]
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    But when on Ellen, LaToya said that she was with her mother. Someone called her (mother) and told her about Michael. Then she told LaToya that Michael's dead and Latoya asked her "Who did it?".<br /><br /><br /><br />Here is the link for the "Ellen" show.  LaToya DIDN'T say she was with her mother.<br />She said what I've heard her say in every interview.  Please listen to it again. <br /><br /> /><br />
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    on 1314426505:
    <br />But when on Ellen, LaToya said that she was with her mother. Someone called her (mother) and told her about Michael. Then she told LaToya that Michael's dead and Latoya asked her "Who did it?".<br /><br /><br /><br />Here is the link for the "Ellen" show.  LaToya DIDN'T say she was with her mother.<br />She said what I've heard her say in every interview.  Please listen to it again. <br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />That's SO strange! Where's the part where she said she asked "Who did it?" I watched that interview before.