Dr. Conrad Murray Judge Made an 'Error' By Not Sequestering Jury

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited August 2011 in News
[size=14pt]Dr. Conrad Murray<br />Judge Made an 'Error'<br />By Not Sequestering Jury [/size]<br />8/27/2011 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0827-conrad-murray-vid-credit.jpg<br /><br /><br />Conrad Murray thinks Judge Michael Pastor made a mistake when he ruled against sequestering the jury in the upcoming Michael Jackson manslaughter trial ... but he said he's doing the best he can and that God will see him through this.<br /><br />God ... and a jury of his peers.<br /><br />Video: http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=e8140aa4-ec31-4b22-9400-5e933530ec06<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/27/conrad-murray-jury-sequestered-michael-jackson-manslaughter-trial-judge-michael-pastor/

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    He walks in front of an art gallery in Santa Monica...<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    but he said he's doing the best he can and that God will see him through this.<br /><br />God ... and a jury of his peers.<br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> 8)
    And, i am not able to watch the video :evil:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1314470448:
    <br />And, i am not able to watch the video :evil: <br />
    <br /><br />Try going right to TMZ.com<br /><br />He's with his child who appears not to age.
    on 1314470503:
    <br />
    on 1314470448:
    <br />And, i am not able to watch the video :evil: <br />
    <br /><br />Try going right to TMZ.com<br /><br />He's with his child who appears not to age.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Thank you Andrea already order to look at it, Murray with the child that doesn't grow ... :lol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Ah, it's Connie WITH the accent this time. Amazing how only TMZ and NPG always seem to spot him.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Art One - Custom Framing.<br /> :lol: <br />
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1314471712:
    <br />Ah, it's Connie WITH the accent this time. Amazing how only TMZ and NPG always seem to spot him.<br />
    <br /> <br />Exactly and sending the message "KEEPING THE FAITH".
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Balloons? Reminded me off the Balloon Boy HOAX! And he is passing by an Art gallery.
  • [size=10pt]I still cannot comprehend how he can walk in the city of LA with his head high up, and no fans of Michael Jackson approach him, to dispute the trial, or knocking him one on the head, I don't know. If I were Murray I wouldn't leave the house alone with my child on the streets of LA I would have a body guard all times. He spoke to the reporter as if nothing, as he is going to Disney land again, not a trial. [/size]
  • WHAT!!!!! are there no Michael Jackson fans in LA?????? Surely someone would go up to him, and smack him one, or at least start yelling at him!!!! this is unbelievable. Set up for sure, even if it was though, where are the fans????? ???/ argue/ suspicious//
    Comment from a person in TMZ:<br /> <br /> <br />
    Janar: 8 hours ago  "I want to know why keep calling it They do the Michael Jackson trial manslaughter? Michael is not on trial, Murray is. Michael is not on trial, Murray is. This is the Conrad Murray manslaughter trial. This is the Conrad Murray manslaughter trial. "<br /> <br />
    :lol:
  • i don't know, i think he seemed a little panicked, like he was looking for his body guard or something. getting the little one up into the stroller. might just be me.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Harvey, I have a question for you. Is Conrad's child a primordial dwarf? That is the only way I can justify the lack of growth if your stories are to be believed as presented.  8)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The little boy with him that appears not to age reminds me of...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />General Tom Thumb was the stage name of Charles Sherwood Stratton (January 4, 1838 – July 15, 1883), a dwarf who achieved great fame under circus pioneer P.T. Barnum.<br /><br /><br />Stratton was a son of a Bridgeport, Connecticut, carpenter named Sherwood Edward Stratton, son of Seth Sherwood Stratton and Amy Sharpe. Sherwood married his first cousin Cynthia Thompson, daughter of Joseph Thompson and Mary Ann Sharpe. Charles Stratton's maternal and paternal grandmothers, Amy and Mary Ann Sharpe, were allegedly small twin girls born on 11 July 1781/83 in Oxford, New Haven, Connecticut. Born in Bridgeport to parents who were of medium height, Charles was a relatively large baby, weighing 9 pounds 8 ounces (4.3 kg) at birth.[1] He developed and grew normally for the first six months of his life, at which point he was 25 inches (64 cm) tall and weighed 15 pounds (6.8 kg). Then he stopped growing. His parents became concerned when, after his first birthday, they noticed he had not grown at all in the previous six months. They showed him to their doctor, who said there was little chance Charles would ever grow to, or reach normal height.<br /> <br />By late 1842, Stratton had not grown an inch in height or put on a pound in weight from when he was six months old. Apart from this, he was a totally normal, healthy child, with several siblings who were of average size.
    <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Tom_Thumb<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    How old is supposed to be Murray's child?
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Look... how's possible  that the photo  of the article Murray walks from right to left and in the video he walks from left to right?<br /><br />Also I thought the photo was mirrored.. but the name on the balloon is in the right position.<br /> <br />0827conradmurrayvidcred.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Then I thought the video was mirrored...  but the name of the ART ONE gallery with jewelry and frames is also in the right position.<br /><br />  75693634.png<br /><br /><br />Also Murray walks in front of that restaurant with those orange details walls and those orange walls appear in both photo & print screen. So the photographer wasn't taking the photo from the opposite side. Both photo & Video were taken from the same side. Ca someone explain this?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Anna, good catch,  could TMZ/MJ be saying Murray mirrors MJ? This trial mirrors 2005?  A hint? <br />Or they try to see if anybody notices, and you did!<br /> <br />
    on 1314473982:
    <br />Art One - Custom Framing.<br /> :lol: <br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> 5. To enclose in or as if in a frame: frame a painting. <br />(MJ's artwork was all framed and on display in the hangar.) <br />6. Informal  a. To make up evidence or contrive events so as to incriminate (a person) falsely. <br />(Murray was framed just as MJ was framed in 2005.) b. To prearrange (a contest) so as to ensure a desired fraudulent outcome; fix: frame a prizefight.              <br /> <br /> <br />I was noticing the balloons website for Johnny Rockets a resaurant where they dance for their customers.  Here they dance Thriller.<br />
  • "Judge made an 'error'"...<br /> What types of "errors" occur at trial, and what do they mean for my appeal? Among the types of error you may hear described are the following:<br /> 
      Fundamental Error An error which goes to the heart of the case, and which can be considered by the court "in the interest of justice," even if the appellant fails to properly raise the issue on appeal. Harmful Error An error which the appellate court concludes had a probable impact on the outcome of the trial. Harmless Error An error which the appellate court concludes had no effect on the outcome of a trial. For example, if a defendant confesses to a murder, and the prosecution has his fingerprints on the murder weapon, the use of inadmissible "hearsay" testimony is likely to be found "harmless," due to the "overwhelming evidence" against the defendant.<br /> Invited Error Where the appellant asks the trial court to make a ruling which is actually erroneous, that party cannot later appeal the trial court's decision on the basis of that error.   Reversible Error  <br /> <br /><br />Question is which error is it??  :geek: An error which causes the appellate court to overturn the lower court's decision is a "reversible error."<br />http://www.expertlaw.com/library/criminal/criminal_appeals.html
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I see Murray very serene and calm .... ::P is logical.... :lol: :lol: lolol/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Here is how I interpret the clues that TMZ gave us [as usual] in this "article".<br /><br /> A. The balloons may hint to the expression "it's all baloney"! meaning it's all a lie! an invention! a fake! and then they are even BLUE loll [hoax-color] And Murray wearing PINK? loool PINK is a new color in the hoax! the t-shirt also had BLUE stripes!<br />- the expression "it's all baloney"! has also been referred at the memorial, by Prince chewing gum and making a balloon! Michael also was chewing gum during his wedding ceremony to Lisa Marie! Do you think it's normal to chew gum and make balloons during your father's memorial and/or during your own wedding ceremony? I don't think so! These were intentional clues!! "It's all baloney!" [=hoax]<br /><br />B. You noticed how the TMZ article has put a photo with the blue balloons exactly so that we can see what's written on them? even though in the video we can't see anything and Murray is filmed from the other side. The balloons are imprinted with the address of a site! Johnny Rockets. com it's the site of a fast food! probably Murray had been to a fast-food prior to this TMZ interview! <br />Wonder why would TMZ intentionally put the balloon in the picture with the writing directed so that we can read the name of that site? Is it just a simple advertising for the fast-food restaurant? or do we have to search about Johnny Rockets? believers ...try to find out more about this! I think this is a clue! Here's the link to the site www.johnnyrockets.com/themenu/items.php<br /><br /><br />Here are the clues that I could find out on that site:<br /><br />1. The logo of the fast-food contains 3 hoax colors [red, yellow, blue];<br />2. I don't know about you, but from the logo and the description of their business, it all looks like a restaurant from the '50s-'70s and it's full of rock'n roll themes! To me it all "screams" ELVIS!<br />3. The description of their activity says this: "[...]great food in a fun and nostalgic atmosphere[...]Guests also enjoy an all-American look and feel, tabletop jukeboxes and authentic decor." [notice: Nostalgic atmosphere, American look, jukeboxes!];<br /><br />4. The most obvious clue related to Elvis: Go to the site I gave you above ^^ Search in the site menu for the button Franchising-watch the video, you will see that right at the beginning, in just a second's time, they show a list of songs from their jukebox, guess what you'll see there!The song "Don't be cruel" by Elvis Presley!! So what is the hidden message of this TMZ article?? "Don't be cruel to Conrad Murray!" and "Keep the faith!" [written on the TMZ article-photo]<br /><br />5. Go again on Franchising-page of the site and at the beginning of the text you'll see the first name of the guy from the board of directors is JOE;<br />6. The restaurant celebrated on June 6th their 25th anniversary of existence. [25!!];<br /><br />7. On the same video [from Franchising-page] where you could see at the beginning "Don't be cruel" by Elvis Presley, watch the video, and somewhere towards the end of it, you will notice 3 guys filmed from the back, wearing some sports t-shirts, imprinted with NUMBERS!! guess what the numbers are! Well important numbers in the hoax: number 7 [MJ number]! number 44 [4+4=8 ---) Elvis' number] and number 54 [in 2012 Michael will be 54 years old! and 5+4 = 9];<br /><br />26768020489952370051608.jpg<br />8. The same video starts by the speaker telling us: "if you're an American football fan..." Well Elvis was a great fan of American football! he used to play a lot with his friends and family! he even formed a team and gave them t-shirts imprinted with EP [Elvis Presley] on them!<br /><br />9. I've been puzzled by the pink color of Murray t-shirt! I was just wondering why PINK? We've never seen this color in MJ hoax before! Watching a video about Elvis and his early career...it struck me! They were saying that when he was young, he used to wear all kinds of colors especially PINK! So there you go..the whole TMZ article was pointing to Elvis! through Murray's pink t-shirt and the balloons imprinted with the site of a fast-food typically made to have the rock'n roll atmosphere of Elvis era!<br />3825888f520.jpg<br /><br />- Elvis first car was a PINK Cadillac.<br />- Watch this video: PINK CADILLAC with LA TOYA JACKSON - AT minute 0:40 she says: "...6 six brothers hi hi!!!(LMAO)? Ooops, now 5???" - [thanks Massimo for this piece of info!]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />elviscandid00.jpg<br />10. I also wondered why would they choose a fast-food restaurant to give us hoax-clues! why not a normal restaurant or a shop for example! Well because Elvis , just like Michael enjoyed fast-food! Elvis loved hamburgers, peanut butter and banana-sandwiches and Michael is known to prefer KFC<br /><br />image38ta.jpg<br /><br />image39qv.jpg<br /><br /><br />Other clues in LaToya's video with the pink Cadilac:<br /><br />hoaxpinkcadillac.jpg<br /><br />elvismurraybaloney.jpg<br />