Visit 150 thousand relics of Pope John Paul II

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited January 1970 in News
Exodus 20:4-6<br />English Standard Version <br /> <br />4 "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5 You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6but showing steadfast love to thousands[a] of those who love me and keep my commandments.<br /><br />Visit 150 thousand relics of Pope Juan Pablo II<br /><br /><br /><br />On average about 50 people per minute observe and draw pictures to the urn of the ' Pope Mexican ' in the Basilica of Guadalupe<br /><br />MEXICO CITY | Saturday, August 27, 2011<br /><br /><br />NTX | The Universal<br /><br />About 150 thousand people had visited the casket containing the relics of Pope John Paul II in the Basilica of Guadalupe, with the intention of fulfilling a send or only to reaffirm its faith in the blessed until this Saturday.<br />Since last Thursday and until this Saturday is has accounted for the presence of 150 thousand faithful, since on average about 50 people per minute observe and draw pictures to the urn of the "Mexican Pope," according to information disseminated by the site unfinished.<br />While they remain up to two hours trained in the row to enter the Temple of Tepeyac, plenty of older adults, most of them with chronic illnesses, children and young people for a few seconds they remain near the relics of Karol Wojtyla.<br /><br />The image of wax of the Beatus, which has a stole by Sisters of Guadalajara and is life-size, has a capsule of blood of John Paul II placed in a reliquary cross-shaped and attached to the chest of the Pope.<br />About 150 elements, both the Federal Police and internal security of the unfinished Cathedral enclosure, protect the faithful attending the temple to see the relics of Pope John Paul II, which will be until this Sunday on the slopes of the Hill of Tepeyac.<br />Samples of faith of the participants in the Basilica of Guadalupe are repeated each time before the ballot box, it weighs more than 180 kilograms, as in the case of Mrs Martina Flores, who promised to take his mother to see the relics for blessed granted the miracle of help to her mother who suffers from diabetes.<br />The relics will be displayed in the Basilica of Guadalupe until 22: 00 from Sunday to later leave for the State of Mexico, as part of the pilgrimage that during four months will travel approximately 22 thousand 500 kilometers by Mexican roads.<br />http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/789146.html<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> /><br /><br /><br />Many strange things we will be seeing in these times :?