Hey hey hey...

CocoCoco Posts: 80
edited August 2011 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone!<br /><br />I just thought I would introuduce myself quickly.<br /><br />I'm Michael's biggest fan (aren't we all? :lol:) and for the longest time, I have been lurking on this forum, feeling like the biggest stalker ever  :lol: - so, I've decided to join the rest of you hoaxers. <br />Many of the things I've read on here have been extremely interesting and have got me questioning Michael's "death". <br />I wouldn't say I'm a believer (yet), but I am definitely a hoper.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.,<br />Coco<br /><br />

Comments

• lorelalorela Posts: 142
    Welcome!  bearhug
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1314597197:
    <br />Hello everyone!<br /><br />I just thought I would introuduce myself quickly.<br /><br />Many of the things I've read on here have been extremely interesting and have got me questioning Michael's "death". <br />I wouldn't say I'm a believer (yet), but I am definitely a hoper.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.,<br />Coco
    <br /> <br />Fair enough & welcome. You have chosen special day to join us, on MJ's Birthday.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Howdiedoodie Coco. Welcome to hoaxland. When I read your subject...I imagined the hey hey hey with Fat Albert's voice. Well now,from you post, it seems like you got the hope and the love parts down, and we'll work on the faith [that He's alive and pulled the biggest hoax in history] mj_bad/
  • Welcome.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome to Adventureland Coco!<br /><br /><br />I am glad you decided to join up here, even though you are not a 100% believer.  It shows you are looking for the truth and open to new things....good for you!  I am looking forward to reading your posts.<br /><br /><br />Have a beautiful day!<br />Blessings to you
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Welcome to the forum Coco!<br /><br />Glad to see you've decided to start posting on the site.  Enjoy the ride...fasten your seatbelt and keep your arms and legs in at all times  lolol/<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • corinnecorinne Posts: 39
    Hello Coco and welcome in our wonderful Land. party/<br /> michael-jackson/ mj_bad/ moonwalk_/