MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN LYRICS TO "T.S.

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=12pt]I would like to know if this is the same TS that we admire in this forum??[/size]<br />https://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/8/lot/1895/

Comments

• I thought he was referring to Tom Sneddon.  T.S you’re not Tom are you lolol/
  • Absolutely NOT the same TS...or we are all in for some jail time.  I know I'd personally track that SOB down and kick his tail if I EVER found out he had a hand in this board and in playing with fans emotions like that.  I'm sure that I'm not alone in those thoughts either.  Bail money on the buddy plan anyone?  :lol:
  • :lol:  :lol:
  • I did not think of Tom Sneddon.. It could be him..
  • @Love4Michael I absolutly freaking love your passion.  :lol:  And I got your back on this one.  Deuces down. :lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Changed to DS...for Dom Sheldon...sung Tom Sneddon, you can hear it.
  • Good to know hesouttamylife  ;)  and like I said before...I expect the line for a  :evil: Snotbutt :evil: beat down would be a looooooooooong one.<br /> <br />I've always really liked the song too...ya gotta love an angry genius.  I have to admit that I smile/giggle/laugh every time I hear that gunshot at the end.  :lol: