a poem inspired by you

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited September 2011 in Messages to Michael
Dear Michael,  <br /><br />with love I wrote a poem, inspired by you, to you<br /><br />I wish I was the ocean once<br />where dolphins can swim in me<br />or being a tree with leaves who dance<br />Just to know how nature feels like, you see<br /><br />Or fly like an eagle, is one of these things<br />To discover how beautiful is the earth<br />Wouldn’t it be great to spread my wings<br />And feel the freedom flow through my feathers<br /><br />Please, let it stay like this forever<br />Dangers of global warming aren’t lies<br />We shouldn’t let them happen, ever <br />Just realize and open up your eyes<br /><br />See how the sea corals are fading<br />And the sea level rises way too fast<br />Is vanishing the Polar ice what we’re heading?<br />Then our healthy earth won’t last<br /><br />We must fight against nature’s devastation<br />Like Michael strongly pleaded “we must do it now”<br />Let’s act together without hesitation<br />And make a vow<br /><br />LOVE always<br />                                    bearhug<br /><br />S<br />