Pokes?

On the home row next to messages is a 'Poke', it says (1) next to it. But if I click on that it's empty, is it suppose to tell you who poked you (I'm guessing this is the same feature like on Facebook). Is this normal?

Comments

• I got a poke with apparently no finger attached too  bangbang ...LOL.  Guess it's still a work in progress.  Either that or we have a ghost poker  :lol: .  Love this little guy  smiley_spider ...he's my new bodyguard  ;)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Oh God, what the heck are Pokes?!!
  • Cool so we can poke people and they won't even know it  /toldya/
  • on 1315126918:
    <br />Cool so we can poke people and they won't even know it  /toldya/ <br /><br /> <br /> <br /> <br />
    /overreacting/ <br /> <br />I just had to use this smiley, he's so funny :lol: :lol:
  • on 1315131992:
    <br />
    on 1315126918:
    <br />Cool so we can poke people and they won't even know it  /toldya/ <br /><br /> <br /> <br /> <br />
    /overreacting/ <br /> <br />I just had to use this smiley, he's so funny :lol: :lol: <br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: Are those things even hands, they look like sticks  :lol: ...my fav smiley by far is  /toldya/ but I do love this  /woohoo/ (and Daaaayyyyyyymmmmm isn't he tired by running up and down all the time)...and the more smiley's we get the more I become addicted to them, we need more 23_31_4.gif<br /><br /><br />Also how come we can't poke people more than once?  :|
  • on 1315132838:
    <br />
    on 1315131992:
    <br />
    on 1315126918:
    /overreacting/ <br /> <br />I just had to use this smiley, he's so funny :lol: :lol: <br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: Are those things even hands, they look like sticks  :lol: ...my fav smiley by far is  /toldya/ but I do love this  /woohoo/ (and Daaaayyyyyyymmmmm isn't he tired by running up and down all the time)...and the more smiley's we get the more I become addicted to them, we need more 23_31_4.gif<br /><br /><br />Also how come we can't poke people more than once?  :| <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />I love these smileys, I get addicted too, you can make a cartoon of it :lol: <br /> <br /> <br />Ya know,  /woohoo/  gets  /cook/  so  /woohoo/ can keep on  bounce/  but sometimes he's  /toldya/ and  he's driving us  /pull hair/ /scream/  and  /woohoo/ is doing  /overreacting/ with the result of  argue/  WTF?? OMG!  so he goes to /judge/  and  /woohoo/ does  /white flag/ and starts to /woohoo/ , I wanna  bearhug him (though it's not easy to hug him, 'cause he's moving too fast  :lol: )
  • ^^^<br />LMAO!  :lol:<br /><br /> WTF?? is a POKE?<br /><br />and what would you use them for?  :?
  • lol cant believe we have pokes now!!!! cant wait to try it  lolol/
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I'd like to see a box, or check mark or a like icon at each comment.  I go through and think I either agree or disagree with each comment, but don't want to simply write my comment for each.  Maybe an agree or disagree written someplace on each comment.  I don't like the way facebook does it with Like, because sometimes you are liking something that  was sad..like if someone is ill or feeling bad and so are you or you are understanding you click like..??  Maybe agree/disagree?? 
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Pokes ! :DD<br /> /woohoo/
  • OMG! I did notice the site has become quite advanced in comparison to last year...  /woohoo/ <br /><br />now all I need is an MJ sighting, and that would make my day...  michael-jackson/ did I say day? I meant LIFE  lolol/  mj_bad/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yes we have pokes. They are of no use at all, just for the fun of it.<br /><br />Let me know if it works. If not, well bummer but I don't think i will try and fix it lolol/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Somebody poke me please.<br /><br /> :lol: :|
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Same reaction as some... what is a poke?  :idea:
    I think I "poked" you Andrea LOL what does it give? The forum is extremely slow for me  /scream/
    on 1315163889:
    <br />Same reaction as some... what is a poke?  :idea:<br />
    <br /><br />A poke is a poke of course of course.  :lol:<br /><br />Nothing interesting, you can poke someone, and they can poke back. Like a poke on the back. Facebook has a similar thing and it's very uninteresting, but if you get bored, you can click the poke button under someones avatar and poke him/her and get poked back.<br /><br />Told you it was not interesting. :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1315163719:
    <br />Somebody poke me please.<br /><br /> :lol: :| <br />
    <br /> <br />I did. Did you get it?<br /> <br /> :?:    bangbang
    on 1315164196:
    <br />I think I "poked" you Andrea LOL what does it give? The forum is extremely slow for me  /scream/ <br />
    <br /><br />Yes you poked me, LOL!  I will poke you back.  Thanks, I have two pokes.  It didn't look like I had any pokes on the homepage, like didn't have [2] showing but when I opened it, I saw them.  :mrgreen:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315164196:
    <br />I think I "poked" you Andrea LOL what does it give? The forum is extremely slow for me  /scream/ <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />For me, also /pull hair/
    on 1315164278:
    <br />
    on 1315163889:
    <br />Same reaction as some... what is a poke?  :idea: <br />
    <br /><br />A poke is a poke of course of course.  :lol: <br /><br />Nothing interesting, you can poke someone, and they can poke back. Like a poke on the back. Facebook has a similar thing and it's very uninteresting, but if you get bored, you can click the poke button under someones avatar and poke him/her and get poked back.<br /><br />Told you it was not interesting. :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />Okay lol .... well that's funny  lolol/ everybody poke me LOL ... but it seems it doesn't work  bangbang
    on 1315164450:
    <br />
    on 1315163719:
    <br /> <br />I did. Did you get it?<br /> <br /> :?:    bangbang <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, thank you, I poked you back.  :mrgreen:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315164450:
    <br />
    on 1315163719:
    <br /> <br />I did. Did you get it?<br /> <br /> :?:    bangbang <br />
    <br /> errrr
    on 1315164589:
    <br />
    on 1315164196:
    <br /><br />Yes you poked me, LOL!  I will poke you back.  Thanks, I have two pokes.  It didn't look like I had any pokes on the homepage, like didn't have [2] showing but when I opened it, I saw them.  :mrgreen: <br />
    <br /><br />Oh yes I got it!  party/
    on 1315164589:
    <br />
    on 1315164196:
    <br /><br />Yes you poked me, LOL!  I will poke you back.  Thanks, I have two pokes.  It didn't look like I had any pokes on the homepage, like didn't have [2] showing but when I opened it, I saw them.  :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />The pokes work, but you have to poke back or remove the poke to be able to poke again. I have no idea why you don't get notified on pokes on the homepage, but as I said: waaaaaaaaay to unimportant to fix. Just click the poke link to check for new pokes.<br /><br />i have changed some other things and I might remove some features, but I will let you all know that in one post later on. Happy poking!

Okay Souza thanks I'm gonna poke everyone on this thread now  lolol/